RaYa FF"U complete me" 7th january pg30 2 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Siacutie

Wow nice continue soon hope there misunderstandings clear out soon & they both xpress there feelings 4 each other

hi sia...
dear... yes ofcourse their misunderstanding will get clear... and i hope u like the way they confront each other...
Originally posted by prachimishra85

Very nice part... beautifully written... Waiting 4 the confrontation
Thanks for the PM

❤️ Prachi
hey... prachi...

thnks dear... glad u like the emotional update too...

confrontation coming up in next few updates... hope u 'll like it
Originally posted by girdharmona

awesome, keep updating.

glad dear u like the update... will update soon...
Originally posted by sammy_108

thanks for updating di and what's the gift plz tell soon suspense unbearable 😕 
thnks dear...

will update soon...

Originally posted by shreyamathur_18

very nice update😊😊
beautiful part
continue soon
shreya😊
hey shreya dear... glad u like the post...

will update today...

hey frnds...

extremely sorry for the long wait... was busy with exams and then my browser not working... so... couldnt update...

but here comes the long update... hope it compensates...

Its 11:30PM priya hasn't yet turned to her room… Ram gets worried and walks out ot check for her… and sees her entering the guestroom… he steps to stop her but suddenly takes his step back and angrily enters his room…

Ram: Samhajti kya hai apne aap ko subah se usse baat karne kii koshish kar raha hu… par madam ko toh dekho… thik hai mujhe kya karna koi mar nahi jaunga usse baat kare bina… and tries to sleep but couldn't…

Morning

Ram gets up and looks at couch to see Priya and remembers Priya in guestroom and thinks itna late ho gaya… Priya ne knock bhi nahi kiya… doesn't she wants to get ready… thinking this he went to washroom for getting fresh

After getting ready… he again looks at watch and says ab bhi nahi aayi… thnks something and goes to check her wardrobe… and gets more irritated finding that Priya has also shifted her clothes to guest room… and that's it he loses completely… and walks to confront Priya…

As soon as he steps out of his room, everyone wishes him Happy Bday

thanking them all he moves to see Priya But couldn't as Priya is not there… he inquires about her and comes to know that she left home early

Ram: aaj phir… mujhe wish bhi nahi kiya… and gets angry and sad both… left to office angrily…

In office everyone wishes him… VikHA also comes and wishes him and asks for a treat…

They realizes he is not in a gr8 mood and asks the reason… he avoids saying nothing bus kal neend puri nahi hui… nothing else… they teases him and enquires about Priya and her gift…

Ram: gets more gloomy… but controlling his emotions and says abhi nahi diya…

Neha: ohhh toh yeh kaaran hai… kya fatty tu bhi na… stop behaving like a kid… de degi… I'm sure she must have planned a nice surprise for u… go home and check it… I'm sure…

Since he wasn't able to concentrate he comes back to home and finds priya didn't came back yet… and sat on chair working on his lappi but whole time thinking sab ne wish kiya bus Priya ne hi nahi… kya I don't even matter to her that she can't even wish me on my bday…

Ram thinking but y am I feeling so bad what happened nothing… usne wish nahi kiya toh na sehi… why is it bothering me… and rest his head on the back and closes his eyes….

As soon as he closes his eyes… Priya's face flashes in his mind… all moments… their 1st meet… 1st fight… 1st date… their meeting in hospital… their hand touch (during that kodi ki rasam)… 1st dance… Priya teasing him for snoring… and their 1st eye-lock (just after this)… their 1st hug… and by all this he forgets everything a cute broad smile turns on his face… and he opens his eyes to see priya… his eyes rolled all across the room…

He went to book shelf… moved his fingers on them… then to her dressing table… touching her bangles… the chair in front of dressing table… feeling her presence all over… and then goes and lays down on the couch… and very soon he catnaps…

Rishab comes and sees Ram sleeping on couch… he taps him on shoulder… and as Ram was completely lost… he says Priya… and opens his eyes…

Rishab: smiles and says Bhabhi nahi mai hu…  lagta hai bhabhi ko koi had se jyaada miss kar rehe hai…  vaise bhai  Bhabhi ne kya gift diya… I mean to say… kisses aur hugs ke alawa…

Ram: chup kar tu kuch bolta hai… aur tujhe kaam nahi hai kya…

Rishab; daante kyu ho bhai… nahi batana hai toh thik hai… mai ja raha hu… stops and sees a tensed Ram and says bhai chinta matt kijiye hota hai hota hai… pyaar mai aisa hi hota hai…

Ram: Pyaar…

Nahi yeh kaise ho sakta hai… mai aur Priya se… nahi and starts working on lappi… but just after few seconds… he sees priya's face on desktop… and unknowingly raises his hands to feel her… but when he comes to reality his heartrended… and in irritation he gets up and moves to window… to have some fresh air…

He looks at sky… closes his eyes… cold breeze touched his face… now he was feeling better… and naively he speaks "I love You Priya…" soon he realizes what he said and opens his eyes… and thinks yeh kya… but before he completes his thought another thought came… he realizes he was actually feeling better… he touches his heart and feels… his heartbeat… and again only one name came to him  "Priya"… and now he accepts Yes…Yes I love her… I love Priya… and turns around… spreading his arms… he was very happy… and says bus Priya… tum ek baar ghar aajao… mai sab kuch thik kar dunga… I promise…

Its evening… still no sign of Priya…

Precap:

Cute Confrontation... and new Ram...

some problem with my browser... but will try to update soon... hope u keep reading it

do post ur comments it helps me to improve...
nice update dear..
loved it...
continue soon...
continue soon..
continue soon...
continue soon.
continue soon...
continue soon...
continue soon...