Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

I think it's a smart act to act the kid and get away with stuff. No way he won that other show by being a kid.

i didnt see that other show.. but udhar to sab hi bache hote hain.. 19-25 πŸ˜†
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wz jst watchin uncensored videoz..shardha ask sid 2 clean d house...but he doesnt...hez liek mera bhi ek asool hai..mera bhi dil hai..main kaise choru isko.ek insaan nahi kar raha tess ghar mein.main apne aap ko AAYNE main kaise dekhuga πŸ˜†

abb kaam ke liye bhi aayene main dekha jaata hai
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oops I entered this post to ask the topic starter "what's wrong with you" ? "PM ki aatma to nahi aa gayi "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sid ke fans ,honge shayad .bache to nominate to hone do πŸ˜‰,Nursery and kindergarten toddlers will come out in this forum.😳
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aww Look at the poor kid...so sad that he got no fans...there, there Sid! here something to cheer you up:

And hey you all stop bullying the kid...he got fans okay 😳 but they all are under 5...some of them can't even talk...thats why they can't come and comment here. πŸ˜†
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aww Look at the poor kid...so sad that he got no fans...there, there Sid! here something to cheer you up:

And hey you all stop bullying the kid...he got fans okay 😳 but they all are under 5...some of them can't even talk...thats why they can't come and comment here. πŸ˜†

gud one jiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† dey cnt come on IF na (under age)..may b dey will send dere parentsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
he is such a wannabe...i hate him...he dresses like he just came out of a hip hop video...then he complains about vida being too american...look at yourself buddy...copycat much.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

BB : Sid, aap BB se kuch kehna chahte hai?

Sid : Ji BB. Aap mere fans ko locate kar paye hai abhi tak.

BB : Nahi Sid.

Sid : Magar kyun BB? Aap toh BB hain!

BB : Jo cheez kahin bhi hai hi nahi, usse dhoondh paana mushkil hi nahi, namumkin hai.

Sid : Mai... mai... Bhookh Hartal Karoonga!! ...aur mere liye extra fruits bhejna ok, BB?

too good.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
hahhahaha great post mod ji!!!!!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Alright, I'll say a few nice words for Sid.

He is not malicious. Immature, insensible, argumentative, aggressive, over-the-top he has all that and a lot more character flaws against him. But he is not malicious. He is like the kid who never grew up. He maybe 25, but in maturity he is like the worst rebellious thirteen year old. He is nave in  understanding what is right or wrong. He has no mind of his own. Every other housemate sees that and just uses him as a pawn for their schemes. They know he is a teenager who lacks self esteem and will do desperately anything to be liked and fit in, and they use that to their advantage. Sid plays games too, but not to hurt people or trash them – but because he lacks self esteem and desperately wants audiences and housemates to like him.

If you actually took him out of the house and put him in a real world environmental like a proper workplace where people cooperate and sort out differences to get things done – he would be a much better person. His behavior shows that he clearly lacks a guiding mentor figure in his life. He got kicked out of his own house probably because he is such an immature problem child and then just got lost with no one telling him what's right or wrong.

That's it, my defense of Sid.

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Sid fans. 😲 Hey bhaggu! *breaks borrowed bangles from Amar* ye din dikhane se pehle mujhe...

πŸ˜†

--------------------------------------------

He is a loyal spoon.

..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am a proud Sid fan.. 😎
.. i think he's funky and cute.. and oh yeah.. stupid guys are adorable..πŸ˜†