man even Farah Khan Ali hates this show!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

She tweets more den any celeb.😆btw how could she stop her campaign for PB??.😲

FarahKhanAli Farah Khan
Watching Big Boss finally!!!Someone pl get Shraddha out of the house. She is totally unbearable. Didn't think I could say this about anyone

FarahKhanAli Farah Khan
RT @iKabirBedi: @farahkhanali Ignore well-orchestrated campaign against @poojabeditweets in social media. Pls read ***urlremoved***/5vzdk9f RTpl

FarahKhanAli Farah Khan
Don't watch TV. Have seen Big Boss maybe 4 times this season so don't know the events happening in the house. Just supporting a friend

FarahKhanAli Farah Khan
Pooja @poojabeditweets is a friend of mine. Offcourse I support her. Also very few know that if she (cont) tl.gd/dqfkcs
FarahKhanAli Farah Khan
Please save pooja from Big Boss EVICTION. To SAVE Pooja Bedi please VOTE NOW. Sms: POB to 56882.
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by madhy

She tweets more den any celeb.😆btw how could she stop her campaign for PB??.😲

FarahKhanAli Farah Khan
Watching Big Boss finally!!!Someone pl get Shraddha out of the house. She is totally unbearable. Didn't think I could say this about anyone

FarahKhanAli Farah Khan
RT @iKabirBedi: @farahkhanali Ignore well-orchestrated campaign against @poojabeditweets in social media. Pls read ***urlremoved***/5vzdk9f RTpl

FarahKhanAli Farah Khan
Don't watch TV. Have seen Big Boss maybe 4 times this season so don't know the events happening in the house. Just supporting a friend

FarahKhanAli Farah Khan
Pooja @poojabeditweets is a friend of mine. Offcourse I support her. Also very few know that if she (cont) tl.gd/dqfkcs
FarahKhanAli Farah Khan
Please save pooja from Big Boss EVICTION. To SAVE Pooja Bedi please VOTE NOW. Sms: POB to 56882.

True what a hypocrate . Actaully media😡 is to be blamed to take such shi**y people seriously.