Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sunandshine

Maya knows it all๐Ÿ˜ณ Maya please tell me who is this Farah Khan Ali? I only know choreographer Farah Khan

This one is Mrs.Hrithik Roshan's sister and married to that druggie DJ Aqeel (often caught with another druggie Fardeen Khan). Her cousin is Laila Khan (Feroz Khan's daughter) who's married to Farhan Furniturewala who's Pooja Bedi's ex. Kitne ajeeb rishte hain yahaan pe.๐Ÿ˜†
staceyandhitesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys she is a Jewelry desginer she is something on her feet.. her relatives our in acting not her... everyone is like us which are normal and human beings but she is considered a celeberity so yea haha just pointing that out but it may not seem important to us but between her and pb and mahek it could be.. but for some matters like that i guess its not good to make a big issue and stretch it and get involved in it.. 
Caissa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is his x-girlfriend thats why she is against her...she is a bitch...
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

This one is Mrs.Hrithik Roshan's sister and married to that druggie DJ Aqeel (often caught with another druggie Fardeen Khan). Her cousin is Laila Khan (Feroz Khan's daughter) who's married to Farhan Furniturewala who's Pooja Bedi's ex. Kitne ajeeb rishte hain yahaan pe.๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Sakshi and Maya๐Ÿ˜ณ Zayed Khan is another druggie..
So wondering from where did she suddenly erupt from..and why her tweet matters
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I cant believe Sky fans ,is it okay for ul if sky had to insult ur family members ,i know ul dnt like mahek bt no one has the right to bring up ones past n insult on national tv,he has verbaly raped her.mahek never spoke anything abt his past.i completely agre with farah khan n proud of her for speaking up n PB normaly say she cant tolerate wrong how cud she keep quiet on this issue.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caissa

She is his x-girlfriend thats why she is against her...she is a bitch...

No yaar everyone is misunderstanding..  Farah khan choreographer is different . she was akash's girlfriend basically she wished akash best wishes for the show...i read somewhere n told that hes not gone take anyone's crap .They still have amicable relation . But this is another Farah khan some Jewelry designer. BTW  How the He** does it matter if she likes akash or not. There might be many people who may be hating on amar, PM, mahek...so what? Its their opinion. Its just that she is known that's way media is giving importance to her. BTW i never knew who she was before this article came?
staceyandhitesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG FARAH KHAN DATED THAT MONSTER?????????
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 yeah,   i agree to her at her tweet as she said , other housemates should have stood up to defend her but nobody  did .. its just because  mahek  never stood by others when they were being degraded in home !she only  put oil in fire to make it  burn long time ! Mahek is kind of snobby and hypocrite lady , and whatever she done was just  fake , her tears must have grabbed viewers attention and  sympathy from them , but from me nothing for her!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago
Will.I.Am thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
who exactly is this Farah khan Ali? some famous celebrity ki behen/bhabi/cousin???? and who cares if she stops watching ?am sure colors wont lose audience or TRP's because of her๐Ÿคข
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanvismile

I cant believe Sky fans ,is it okay for ul if sky had to insult ur family members ,i know ul dnt like mahek bt no one has the right to bring up ones past n insult on national tv,he has verbaly raped her.mahek never spoke anything abt his past.i completely agre with farah khan n proud of her for speaking up n PB normaly say she cant tolerate wrong how cud she keep quiet on this issue.

Not a Sky fan but in that dramatic fight- I am his supporter. why? cause he did not play the gender card and fought a fair fight. AND WHAT VERBAL RAPE?! aisa hai toh women get raped all the time when men talk shit behind their back- BE IT ON TV OR OFF TV- RAPE IS RAPE. ALSO About your comment on had he insulted our family members n all-I know my past and i am not ashamed of it EVEN of the mistakes BUT SINCE I AM NOT COMFORTABLE DISCUSSING MY PERSONAL LIFE WITH THE WORLD i am not in that stream of career where personal life is mirage. Once your in entertainment bizz YOUR A PUBLIC FIGURE you will be under a microscope. SO ONE SHOULD MAKE THEIR CAREER DECISIONS WISELY (which mahek didn't- MAYBE she shouldn't have come in big boss house and WHEN SHE SAW SKY- who she knew knows all her shit-SHE SHOULD HAVE PACKED HER FILTHY EGO IN A SUITCASE.  MAHEK HAS DONE WRONG in the house and karma got her back. ๐Ÿ˜Š