Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Dishetz

Sky is just being over-confident and thinks himself that he is intellegent. The way he brought his personal grudges with mahek and the way he is behaving with shraddha for no apparent reason (ie. telling her indirectly she is fat and not fit and not acceptin as a captain) is wrong!!!

Sky's disgusting behaviour continued even in front of Sanju, Shradha should have told both SKY and Sid that since, you are not doing any work for others, cook for yourself coz other won't work unnecessarily for you.
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lilymily

Sky's disgusting behaviour continued even in front of Sanju, Shradha should have told both SKY and Sid that since, you are not doing any work for others, cook for yourself coz other won't work unnecessarily for you.

dey should not be given food..jabb takk kaam nahi karoge tabb takk no food...

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: harpkaur

dey should not be given food..jabb takk kaam nahi karoge tabb takk no food...

mahek said that too in the uncensored video... http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/sky-ko-attention-chahiye-day-34-uncensored-4-1665.html#top

she said if they arent contributing then why are they eating the houses food!! 
rhea1990 thumbnail
sky should be thrown out of the house..I don't understand why pooja bedi n juhi r supporting him when they have seen how rude he was with mahek..and now toh he is not even helping in bb house work..aur upar se kehta hai ki usse mahek se darr lagta hai such a coward..bas apne chamche sid k saath baitha rehta hai..he is worst than dolly bindra..!!!👎🏼
mahek u rock..!! kapde toh ab sky k utrenge..lol👏
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rhea1990

sky should be thrown out of the house..I don't understand why pooja bedi n juhi r supporting him when they have seen how rude he was with mahek..and now toh he is not even helping in bb house work..aur upar se kehta hai ki usse mahek se darr lagta hai such a coward..bas apne chamche sid k saath baitha rehta hai..he is worst than dolly bindra..!!!👎🏼

mahek u rock..!! kapde toh ab sky k utrenge..lol👏

haan yaar..hez liek oh mahek ne bhi meri image pe attack kiya & mere character ko assassinate kiya...errmmm wznt dat u akash whu did dat 2 mahek

& hez threatned..haha...

pooja bedi called shakti a spineless man..pooja bedi herself is a spineless person...juhi'z behaviour givez me headache

akash iz scared..he doesnt accept hiz fault cuz hiz soo called ego doesnt let him

haje tan mahek ne kuch bolya hee nahi...j oh bol payi den ohnu pata lagega
rhea1990 thumbnail
i think other house mates r scared of this coward..warna toh baki sabko samjhane bahut jaldi aa jate hai..i wish sallu come back n show sky that his real aukat..!!
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya salman khan is my last hope to teach him a lesson.hope he atleast comes next week n yes they shouldnt be given to eat if cant work.
chutiappa.gowda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think women would support this loser.It'll only be a shame to themselves if they did so.