Amar is such a bully&Vida mean, small minded&petty

BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Amar is such a coward! he only fights with PM coz he knows she is by herself with no one to support her...but he doesnt have an ounce of himmat to fight or yell at others...he is always sucking up to the other girls!!!! how come he never gets provoked by them when they too keep rattling his cage?...and so cheap...yuck! he uses such low, third rate language when he fights! eeekss! what a crass guy!

this vida-why is she even there? a) she is completely fake b) small minded-thinks she knows best and unwilling to accept anothers point of view...look how she told PB shes changed just coz PB supported sid against her! c) looks to be a complete bitch who thinks her looks (she looks very old and haggard to me-very hard) can get her places...i hope shes nominated this week and out of BB next week

Mahek-complete nautanki-has come into BB with the brief that she will do drama and pick fights whenever she is nominated...the best stamt she made this week was on PM...after doing all her drama she accused PM of flaring up against Amar in order to get trps...ironic!

One thing  i must say about PM, Juhi, PB and Shonali...they have  class-the others are all sadak chap!!! and the worst amoungst them-Amar and Sid!
Edited by indepgal - 12 years ago