Balika Vadhu

New promo -KUCH Bhii .. - Page 2

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

wohi toh 😆,in that 1 hr shravan got so much  footage jaise ki he will get more prominence in the serial,and here we are guessing he could be saabji.😕...aur 😉apne anti hero jagya ji herogiri pe uthar aye hain😆 ..also shravan was mising in the sbb sbs segments..patha nahin,very confusing..😕

Anandi could be locked somewhere ,maybe she must have asked this kid to send this letter to haveli aur chore ko jagya mil gaya hoga🤔..or did gulli have that letter from anandi ..badi mystery hai..

i just saw beginning of gulal because i liked the 1st promo(then i thought new anandi ko aise introduce karthe😆),remember this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk_vk8ynC9I

but serial i didn't like much,stopped watching ,but leap ke baad i got curious will she accept to be kesar's wife as he was much younger..And jo episodes dekhe usme that guy acted well,intense..so ending i liked..
kyaa pathaa, aisa hi  kuch  future mein bv mein bhi  kare ...🤔

haan i saw this promo...i love the desert scenes😃...even In bv the after leap promo was shot in the desert also...anandi in ghunghat...jagiya's voice in BG...kesi dikhti hogi maari chuhiya😆
my curiosity was at the highest level!!😳😆...anandi ki entry toh solid thi!😍
in gulaal age gap was 8 years...but here in Bv it is 3 years i think...but seriously i still cant believe that actually they will show any track of anandi with a new manConfused
btw same production house kuchh v ho sakta hai😆

1st shravan k character ka depth toh dikhaye...pata nehin lagta ki... guest apperance hai ki cameo hai yaa fir long running one hai...+ve hai yaa -ve hai🤣
and abb jagiya aake tapak gaya!!😆

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

haan i saw this promo...i love the desert scenes😃...even In bv the after leap promo was shot in the desert also...anandi in ghunghat...jagiya's voice in BG...kesi dikhti hogi maari chuhiya😆
my curiosity was at the highest level!!😳😆...anandi ki entry toh solid thi!😍
in gulaal age gap was 8 years...but here in Bv it is 3 years i think...but seriously i still cant believe that actually they will show any track of anandi with a new man😕
btw same production house kuchh v ho sakta hai😆

1st shravan k character ka depth toh dikhaye...pata nehin lagta ki... guest apperance hai ki cameo hai yaa fir long running one hai...+ve hai yaa -ve hai🤣
and abb jagiya aake tapak gaya!!😆

yeah  that promo i remember 😆,only shasanks voice and sab funny comment kar rahe thhey"Avinash's voice is heavier than shankys, aur chora so tall -lagta hai apne tausa pe gaya hai".😆...
But in that desert scene when avika disappeared in sandstorm and slowly pratyushaa appeared i felt sad ,poore hafte i was complaining " HAAayy!!😭 unn bachon ko nikaal diya serial se",that kiddo jodi was the best... 😍
Aur iss jagya ko dekho😲 chuhiya ko chhod ke crocodile smile wali ke peeche bhaag gaya😆...production house wale anandi ke liye bhi kisi ko laaye,😉uss  nakte bandar🤪 ki jagah koi 😉smarter gorilla...😆😆
Shayad poori mystery abhi nahi dikhayenge🤔,just jagya finds some leads, rescues her,but even she doesnt known  the real identity of saab ji(=shravanji??😕) so the mystery will continue..like in varuns accident track it was revealed much later about the extent shyam's tau involvement...afterall these CVs are experts in dragging.. 🤔 

anshansh thumbnail
hey frds shravan parents told that she has ran with a boy whi is younger to her so why he is a man in anandi's life so nno gossip for shravan left he is second villian beside jagga in anandi's life 🤣🤣
andv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

]😉anita, iske mood pe charak medical college chalthaa hai..😆just  imagine how he must have gone to pricipals office requesting leave.."sir, i need to go to jetsar to rescue my wife"

princy--"wife😲,didn't you take leave last week citing she was pregnant,now she needs rescuing😕 why "
jaggu-"sir,dont be confused🤪 ..that was  my illegal wife gauri,.. now it's my legal wife anandi who needs to be rescued .."🤪

😆uska explanation sunke dean might have gone on a short retreat to recover from the shock of what he just heard. 🤪  Jaggu is the best in taking advantage of everything. mauka milte hi nau do gyaara ho gaya jaitser mein apni check issue karnewali wife ko doondhne ⭐️
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: andv

😆uska explanation sunke dean might have gone on a short retreat to recover from the shock of what he just heard. 🤪  Jaggu is the best in taking advantage of everything. mauka milte hi nau do gyaara ho gaya jaitser mein apni check issue karnewali wife ko doondhne ⭐️

😉or he might ask jagya for tips "ek wife se iam scared ,how do you manage with two?"😆
And then jaggu dada 😎brags,"my legal wife mujhpe case karne ke bajaay sends me money every month so i can have mazze in mumbai🤪,even when i went to jetsar she cooks food for my pregnant doosre biwi🤪..so you see i have to make sure woh theek thaak hai varna next month mera check kaun bhejega"..
here anita got  the promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L048VAFHDrs[/YOUTUBE] 
Anusha.V thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the video
andv thumbnail
@Jyo 🤣. Dean will be in a state of total shock after that conversation. J tho J but uski wife A bhi kuch kam nahi🤣...

Thanks for the link to the promo dear.