Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KTPROCKS thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 16

Maan kept his eyes closed all the time and he recalled his painful past.A pst which he wanted to forget.A past that was his life story...a reality.Adi stood there watching his Maan sir.A man whom he had always look up to but today he saw that his ideal...his brother...his friend was in such a pain but he didn't know anything about it.
Maan:''and...and there stood the five men whom Papa had arrested...
Sameer Raj Chopra, Rana, Bhootnath, Chakradhar and Hunterwalaand also with them...was Inspector Kumar.He was carrying a black bag with him.''
                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback
Siddharth:''What are you people doing in my house?How did you all got out of the lock up'' he then looked at Kumar ''so you are the one whom had betray me...you have betray the trust which people have kept in us as police officers...you have detray the police department Kumar''
Kumar:''Sir money is more important then trust...trust and duty will not make me a millionaire which these guys have made me''
Bhootnath:''ACP...we told you...if you mess with us...you will die''
Chakradhar:''I didn't know that you were such a lucky men'' he said looking at Pooja in a very dirty way.Pooja covered herself with her duppata properly...hiding Maan and Nandini behind her.
Rana:''He is'' he look lustfully at Nandini who stood behind her mother.
Sameer Raj Chopra:''you guys go and finished your work while Me and
Bhootnath will finish ours''
Hunterwala:''I agree''He...Rana and Chakradhar walked slowly towards Pooja and Nandini.
Siddharth:''Dont you dare'' he covered Pooja and Nandini '' Run'' he looked at Pooja.He felt like he was going to not look at her again after this.
Pooj
a:''No...I will not leave you'' she said holding Siddharth's hand
Siddharth:''Go...if not for me...for our children...For Nandini and Maan...Go Pooja Go'' Pooja looked at him at the last time and run with Nandini and Maan but they heard a sound of a bullet being shot
Nandini:''No Papa'' she saw her father got shot as he was about to reach for his gun.Pooja ran towards Siddharth but was captured by
Chakradhar and Hunterwala while Rana ran behind Nandini and Maan.They carried Pooja but Siddhath fought with them to free Poja and he managed but he was again and again shot by Sameer and Bhoothnath...he fell to the floor and looked at his Pooja for the last time before closing his eyes.He die.
Pooja:''Siddharth'' she screamed and then she slapped
Chakradhar who was trying to take away her duppata from her.Hunterwala shot 4 bullets into Pooja and she dropped dead.Nandini hid Maan in a cupboard and locked the cupboard with the key but he could still see from inside the cupboard as there were openings in the cupboard.
Nandini:''I love you Maan...Di loves you a lot...
anything happens to me...don't scream.You always remember these 6 men.Maan...take our revenge from these men.They killed Papa and Ma...you have to  destroy them...Promise...Promise to me Maan'' she said in a firm voice.
Maan:''I promise Di...I promise to you'' She heard Rana banging the door and at last he managed to break the door opened.He saw Nandini standing.She was holding on to a key which she threw and it fell under the cupboard.Rana didn't see that but Maan did.
Rana:''Come here...my sweetheart...come here''
Nandini:''You cant have my body or my soul...everything of mine belongs to my Prem and you can never have it...before you touch me...I will kill myself'' and ran to the drawer and took a gun.She looked at the cupboard where Maan was locked it and smiled at him.She knew that Maan would be seeing her and shot herself in her stomach before Rana could come near her.Rana was shocked as her blood come out of her tummy and she fell to the ground.
Maan:''Di'' he screamed but then he covered his mouth.Rana looked around for the little boy but he could not find him.While  the rest of the gang came up and saw Rana finding for something''
Sameer:''what are you finding?
Rana:''the boy...the ACP's son...I heard his scream''Kumar came running upstairs.
Kumar:''we better leave...the police might come soon''
Bhoothnarth:''Yes...lets go''
Rana:''but the boy''
Sameer:''forget the boy...he will die soon''
Hunterwala:''Yes Rana...lets go''
Chakradhar:''and besides the boy is not important ''they left the scene which destroy a happy family.Maan sit quietly inside the cupboard.He was crying.In matter of few minutes...his family was killed.He remembered his father and his mother death and his sister Nandini.He remembered Nandini last words to him.He closed his eyes and saw all the men faces.He opened his eyes and there was only anger...
Maan:''Dont worry Di...I will fulfilled the promise I made to you''

Present
Maan opened his eyes...wiped his tears and then he turned to Adi.
Maan:''I was inside the cupboard till Dadima,Prem Bhaiya and the police officers break opened the cupboard.Dadima knew I would be inside there as sometimes I would locked up myself when Di and I used to play hide and seek and sometimes Di will locked me up when she got angry with me.I told the police nothing because I needed to kill the 6 men but Dadima knew I was lying but she didn't tell a word in front of the police and Prem Bhaiya. Later that night when we shifted into our farm house...she asked me and I told her the truth.We cried the entire night.After two months...Dadima and Prem Bhaiya brought me to Mumbai.I spend my whole life just getting information of all these men.
Bhoothnarth,Hunterwala and Sameer Raj Chopra opened up 5 stars hotel in Shimla which really was a hotel to the public but inside all the dirty jobs like drugs and illegal selling of antiques were taking place.Chakradhar became a Chief Minister in Delhi and also helped his friends in their illegal business.Rana became a leader of an underworld gang.These five kept contacted with each other as they always needed each other.As for Ex-inspector Kumar...he ran away to London and never return...I went to London but I could not find him...he changed his name''
Adi:''Sir...you knew so much about them...then why you didn't exposed them''
Maan:''Adi...They are no more criminals in the law and people eyes...They do social services and are saints...If I tell anything about them...no one will believe...the law could not do anything to them 20 years and not even now...and I want to kill them with my own hands.Dadima had always supported me to find out about them and take my revenge but Prem Bhaiya...,...he was now a ACP...he too is looking for them but he wants the law to punished them''
Adi:''Sir...I didn't know that you and Dadima went through so much''
Maan:''Adi...don't tell anyone about this...not even Pinky''
Adi:''Yes Sir...from now on...you and Dadima are not alone ...I am with you''
Maan:''Adi...lets go'' he said smiling at Adi.

Meanwhile at the Khurana Mansion...Dadima was holding on to Nandini and Siddharth and Pooja photographs...then she saw a shadow...
Dadima:''Who is there? Nakul!!!! Vinod!!!!!'' but there was no response.
Unknown:''Its me'' and came in front
Dadima:''Prem beta!!! What are you doing here?'' she hugged Prem
Prem:''It seems like you are not happy to meet me''
Dadima:''Shut up...paagal...you are already 40 plus man and still you want to played games''
Prem:''Sorry Dadima''he look around ''Dadi...where is our little Maan?
Dadima:''Little? Maan is no more little.Well you should know about your Maan...he is always busying with his business...well anyways...suddenly why are you here?no phone...no email''
Prem:''Dadi...I got transfer here today...have a special case''
Dadima:''special case? about what?
Prem:''Its about Sameer Raj Chopra and his gang'' he turned and looked at Dadima with tears in his eyes and soon tears started to form in Dadima's eyes as well.

Precap:Maan and Prem meet each other
              Maaneet spend some time together

Pls press the like and comments pls pls pls...

at last this part ended
really tried my level best of keeping it very real and painful...
I was crying while writing this part
I know that I am not writing about Geet but wanted to write about Maan's past...
will write about Geet is the next part

Previous Part 15
                           Next Part 17
which is coming up very soon...

Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
take care.. waiting for the updates..
awesooome...fab...loved it...
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
superb part
so maaneet spend time great dear
and prem
give the prem pic
it is better dear and 
waiting for the next part dear
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sad part...
i want all of dem to b punished...

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part dear..!!!!!!
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sad part...waiting fr the next update...
KTPROCKS thumbnail
*****************NOTE *****************

next part

on the way   

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
KTPROCKS thumbnail
will update soon

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome but painful update...

I was praying that Maan should not have to see his sister raped...thank God she shot herself to save herself from getting raped...

thanx for pm