MG-How To Propose To A Prince **PART 43 PG 97** - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome parts 33 & 34
Love the way both Maan & Geet make realize Rajji & Prem about their feelings for each other
Although they both are denying it but lets see for how long
Precap is as usual full of suspense
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa

P.s
couldn't comment on part 33 because of some commitments
Beautiful part...
waiting to know the next...
Amazing part dear...
Loved it...
Thanks 4 d pm
part 34
nice part...
now Prem too knows about Geet's family...
cont soon...
nice update dear..
please continue soon..

Part 35

Rano,Raji and Geet entered their restaurant.There were so many customers at the restaurant.They were so shocked to see that because they had never seen so many customers at their restaurant.The workers were so happy and glad to see Rano back.They had really missed her scolding as well as her praising them when they did a good job.Rano had not been to the restaurant to the ever since she had the accident.Mr Patel...the restaurant manager saw them and was so happy.He was so busy with the customers that he had fail to notice Rano and the girls with her earlier.He quickly walked towards them.
Mr Patel:''Mrs Handa...it is so nice to see you after so long...How are you?'' He expressed his happiness seeing his boss whom he had always treated him like a brother.
Rano:''I am fine Mr Patel...How are you?''
Mr Patel:''I am fine...How are you both?''
he said seeing Geet and Raji standing beside Rano.
Geet:''We are fine uncle'' she said while she saw Raji looking sad and lost.She knew that Raji was still confused about her feeling towards Prem.
Rano:''Thank you Mr Patel and I am so glad to see the restaurant doing great business...this is all because of your and the workers...I am so lucky to have all of you''
Mr Patel:''and also you should thanked Maan Singh Khurana too'' Rano, Geet and Raji were shocked to hear Maan's name.
Geet:''Maan Singh Khurana...Uncle...How do you know him? What did he do for the restaurant?''
Mr Patel:''After Mrs Handa had the accident...we were so afraid for the restaurant as we all knew that the restaurant was not doing good business ever since Mr Handa had passed away...we were afraid that we will suffer more losses or even had to close down but Mr Maan had always visited us ofter and also help to advertise this restaurant.He brought in so many new customers and also our regular customers helped us to maintain this business...all this is due to him''
Rano:''Maan did so many things for us and He never even told us?'' Geet had tears in her eyes after hearing all the good deeds that Maan had done for her and for her family.She felt so lucky to have Maan in her life.She was so proud of the man whom she loved so much
Geet:''He is truly an angel''
Raji:''Yes...he his...Geet you are so lucky...only the lucky ones have this type of life partner''
Geet:''Di...you can be lucky too if you just open up your heart and trust again'' Raji knew what Geet meant.She knew that she had fallen in love with Prem but was so scared.
Mr Patel:''What am I thinking? I forgot to bring you all to your table'' he brought them to their table.
Rano:''Geet...when is Maan coming?'' Geet heard her message tone
Geet:''Speak of my angel...Mama...Maan had just sms me he is reaching here soon''
Rano:''Hope that he is coming with his family''
Geet:''Yes...Dadima and Prem Bhai are also coming along'' Geet looked at Raji and saw Raji's face brighter up hearing Prem's name but also she knew that her sister will not accept the fact so easily.She also knew that her Di had suffer so much of torture from Rajesh and it will not be easy for her.Rano saw Pinky and Adi entering the restaurant.
Rano:''Pinky !!! Adi!!! we are here'' Adi and pinky saw Rano and walked towards their table.
Pinky:''Mama...I am so happy that you decided to have this dinner party'' she said as she hugged her mother.
Rano:''Even I am glad that i did''
Adi:''Uff...Pinky...you and food''
Pinky:''Whatever...jealous''
she said and went to hug her sisters.Geet and Raji laugh looking her their sister and their jiju cute fight.Adi bend down to take Rano' blessing
Adi:''Mama...I hope that you are fine completely fine now?''
Rano:''I am fine but I am very angry with you''
Adi:''Why Mama? What did I do?''
Pinky:''Mama...What did Adi do?'' she turned to Adi ''Adi...What did you do?''
Adi:''Even I don't know what I did? What did I do Mama?''
Rano:''You hid the truth from us''
Pinky:''What truth?...Adi!!!'' Raji and Geet giggled as they knew that their mother was teasing Adi.
Rano:''That... Maan was helping us with this restaurant when I was not here''Adi was shocked to hear this
Adi:''Maan Sir helping with the restaurant? Trust me Mama...even I did not know until you have said it''
Geet:''What? Jiju...even you didn't know?''
Adi:''Geet...there are certain things that Maan Sir tells me and there are certain things that he doesn't tell me...maybe he thought that it would have been better if we did know...Maan Sir doesn't like if someone is burden with his kindness towards them''
Pinky:''Truly...Maan Bhai had a big and golden heart''
Geet:''of cos...he is my Maan''
They all laugh as Adi and Pinky took their seats.After a while...Dadima and Prem entered the restaurant and walked towards the table.
Rano:''Savitriji...Thank you for coming''
Dadima:''Thank you for inviting us Rano...we are so glad'' Prem bend down to take Rano blessing.
Rano:''How are you beta?''
Prem:''I am fine...Aunty'' he said but his eyes kept looking for Raji but she was not there.Geet saw Prem looking for someone and she walked towards him.
Geet:''Prem Bhaiya...the person that you are looking for its at the washroom''
Prem:''I am not looking for anyone''
Geet:''Okay as your wish'' she walked to Dadima and took her blessing
Dadima:''God bless you and by the way there is a surprise for waiting for you outside''
Geet:''Really'' she blushed as she knew that it was Maan ''Mama...can I go and see the surprise''
Rano:''of cos...between you and Maan...we are not needed'' Geet smiled and saw Prem again before leaving.
Geet:''Raji Di is at the washroom...I know that you are not searching for anyone but your eyes are and your heart is missing her...so listen to your heart'' she said and walked away from there.Geet came out of the restaurant and saw Maan.She was running towards him but he was hugging someone.She was so shocked.She saw Maan and Sameera.They were hugging.She hid behind the pillar and tried to listen to their conversation
Sameera:''Maan...I am so sad that nowadays you are away from me...you are not even picking up my calls''
Maan:''I know but I am very busy...sweetheart...I hope that you will understand''
Sameera:''I do but its just that I am really missing you so much''
Maan:''Even I miss you'' and hugged back.
Sameera:''I love you''
Maan:''I love you too'' he hugged her but was feeling so much of pain in his heart.Geet stood there watching them from behind the pillar and was crying.

Precap:Maan and Geet big fight
                Prem and Raji passionate moments

Thanks for the love and support

pls press the LIKE button and Comments

Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
awesome part maan hugging and telling sameera loved her he is so dead thanks for the pm

Oh no !!! 😡 that 🤬 sameera  ruin everything😡...poor maaneet...
precap 😲😳...waiting to know what will happen next...
😡sameera😡
hate her for ruining everything
cont. soon
awesome update...
maan hugging sameera..fight tho honi hi chayiye...
thanks for the pm dear