Fan Fictions

MG-How To Propose To A Prince **PART 43 PG 97** - Page 6

KTPROCKS thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Audiwalia

Okay!!!!!!!!!!! Y he kissed her????????? First y he came to talk to her...

he came to talk to Geet but he is attracted to her and so he kissed her and Geet is in love with Maan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearl_warrior thumbnail
Nice update!!
Maan just wanted a reason to speak to Geet and it ended with their 1st kiss..
I want Sameera to see Maan kissing Geet...😉
What is Chopra-Handa connection??
KTPROCKS thumbnail
*******************************Note***************************************************

Today no update(10th Nov 2011) as got exams on the 11th Nov 2011)

will update on Friday

Thanks for all the love and support
Promise will make this FF better
Thanks

For Part 5 pls scroll down
Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
all the best for ur exams
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Part 5

Maan removed his lips from Geet.They looked at each other and were so shocked of their action.
He looks at her and notices tears in her eyes......
Maan:''I am sorry...I came here to talk to you but I am so sorry''He was so shocked.
Geet:''Sorry...Sorry...thats all you can say...Sorry...you kissed me...and you are sorry?''
Maan:''I say I m sorry!!!''  Before Geet could say anything,Sameera called out for Maan.
Sameera:''Maan...What are you doing there? she walked towards the room where Geet and Maan were.
Maan:''Coming...I am talking to this girl'' he said rudely
Geet:''this girl...that was so rude and mean...I have a name  and its Geet.''
Maan:''I know whats your name Geet'' He gently kisses her tears away and Geet closes her eyes,feeling her Maan but she remembers Sameera and she pushes Maan away.Maan saw fresh tears in Geet's eyes
Geet:''
pls go away Maan...pls'' she cried and covered her face with her hands.
Maan saw her crying,it tore his heart...her tears hurt his heart so much.He left the room and walked to Sameera
Maan:''Lets go!!!''
Sameera:''What took you so long?Is she ready to say sorry to me?''
Maan:''Forget it...lets go pls'' He took Sameera hand and left the restaurant while Geet looked at Maan from the room.Maan turned to see Geet and their eyes met...he turned and closed the front door...Geet left heartbroken and said
Geet:''He loves me...there must be a reason of why he is with Sameera''

Maan dropped Sameera home and walked her to the door.
Maan:''Sameera...lets forget what happen tonight''
Sameera:''I will never forget that girl...she insulted me...no one insults Sameera Chopra '' she said angrily
Maan:''Dont give that girl so much of importance okay...''
Sameera:''Yeah you are right'' she tired to kiss Maan on his lips but he pretended to receive a call
Maan:''Sameera ...i have to leave...something urgent at office''
Sameera:''Ok...goodnight'' she said half -hearty and saw Maan leaving and started to think ''Why he does not want to get close to me?What did he talked to that girl for so long'' but thinking of Geet only made her angry ''Must talk to Dad about that girl''

Geet arrives her home looking sad but when saw her sister Pinky and ran into her arms.
Geet:''Pinky Di'' she screamed ''When did you arrived''
Pinky:''around 2hrs back.your jiju was very busy at his office as usual and i was bored at home so i came here '' she said
Geet:''How is Adi jiju''
Pinky:''He is fine.He is just always so tired but he is working for'' as she was about to say Rano brought in tea and Raji took a breath of relive.
Rano:Tea is here!Geet you are back! How was the dinner dear?
Geet:''was great'' she thought of telling her mother later as Pinky Di was there and her family looked so happy ''I will go and wash up first'' and ran up to her room.

Maan entered his,took his clothes out and went into the shower as the water was dripping on his body, he only thought of Geet and he touched his lips and smiled
Maan;''Geet...you have caste a spell on me...no matter how hard i tired i cant stop thinking of you...I am in...No I cant I can be in...Love'' He closed the shower and came out of the toilet in his towel.''What am i thinking?I cant...''He closed his eyes and only seeing Geet.

Geet came out of the toilet and was wiping her face and when her fingers touched her lips,she smiles and closed her eyes and saw flashbacks of hers and Maan kiss and open her eyes.''Maan...my Maan''She was smiling when Raji came into the room and saw Geet smiling
Raji:''What happened?Why are you smiling? she came to ask Geet what happened in the restaurant as she knew that Maan came in with Sameera.
Geet:''Nothing...i am just happy'' hiding the truth for her sister.
Raji:''Geet...I know you are hiding something form me''
Geet:''Okay...no point of hiding anything from you,listen'' she said everything what happened in the restaurant.
Raji:''you guys kissed?'' looking scared
Geet:''Yes! Di it was so magical...I love him so much and he loves me''
Raji:''Maan didnt say that he loves you?''
Geet:''Di...if he didnt love me...he would have never had kissed me despite knowing that Sameera was outside''
Raji:''What!!! Sameera was outside when you and Maan were kissing''

Geet:''Yes Di...'' but as she was about to explain more...her mom called her
Rano:''Geet..the tea is getting cold...come down quickly''
Geet:''gotta go...Di will tell you in details later'' she ran,leaving Raji in shock

Sameera walked into Sameer Chopra study room and saw her father talking to someone,he hang down the call and spoke
Sameer:''How was dinner Sameera dear?''
Sameera:''terrible...the waitress whom happens to the owner's daughter was rude,Dad she was such a...I just hate her...''
Sameer:''What her name...she and her family restaurant will be finish''
Sameera:''Geet Handa...Dad why does her name Handa sounds so familiar?
Sameer Chopra looked shocked hearing this name after 3 long yrs at his daughter and said''cos it the name that we tired to destroy but not completely''

Precap:Geet overhearing of her family past
              Maan telling Adi about Geet
*******************************************************************************************
Please press like and write comments...they motivate me

Previous Part 4😃Next Part 6

Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Veryyy nice update!!
Maneet are in love with eachother!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail