Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

mere pe bas EK hi kasam kam karing😆😆

and its not maaneet😆

chal bata kiski kasam kaam karegi uski hi de deti hu
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: amni375

I don't get the fans of GHSP;  Writer have written this character to be annoying and repulsive.  Melanie is just playing a character, doing her job, acting.

i cannot stand her character but i will never say anything against Melanie the person. 

i personally love to hate Nandini.  that  character is very annoying and i cringe when she comes on the screen.  but it's a character.  I post comments on Melanie the actor and praise her work because she is a good actress.  It is hard not to hate Nano.  

I think Melanie does not know how to handle the criticism from her fans.  Fans sometime forget that these actors are playing a character.  That's the downfall of daily soaps.  Actors become their characters in their fans eyes.

I agree completely. Why hate Melanie? its her character you dislike! and the reason they are showing so much of the circus is/was because of Gurti's absence more so GC's because of his film, which we and they as in the circus and production house cannot control.

But seriously what's wrong with u all! 

I admit I don't like watching Nano etc and I skip them whenever they're onscreen and I watch solely for Gurti but she's there in the show because its her job and her character is such - but are you all that sad to hate her for a character she portrays onscreen?! those who do need to grow up she is MELANIE not NANDINI. 

I feel bad for her - we all love Maaneet so much and want to see them onscreen all the time that whenever the circus is out everyone badmouths them - I don't like watching them either but hate is such a strong word. I know what I've said isn't going to make a difference to anyone and I'm hardly going to get any likes for my post but hating her for a character she portrays to me is just immature and childlike. Yes I'm annoyed at the current track because its been pathetic to say the least but hopefully with GC's reentry next week we'll see less of them and more of Maaneet! but yes I don't think there really is a track with them unless Naintara comes back and causes havoc which I actually wouldn't mind! but when GC comes back I don't see why they should prolong the track with the 2 couples - there really isn't anything to show for them.
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thats just sad, i feel bad for her. hope she gets a better project.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I like her off-screen personality, but it's HER REEL character Nano I don't!

But I never friended nor did I tell her ILU and then bitch about her---so I'm clean. But what she makes sense!
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is sad!!! People should stop attaching the circus bunch on personal level!! 
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amni375

I don't get the fans of GHSP;  Writer have written this character to be annoying and repulsive.  Melanie is just playing a character, doing her job, acting.

i cannot stand her character but i will never say anything against Melanie the person. 

i personally love to hate Nandini.  that  character is very annoying and i cringe when she comes on the screen.  but it's a character.  I post comments on Melanie the actor and praise her work because she is a good actress.  It is hard not to hate Nano.  

I think Melanie does not know how to handle the criticism from her fans.  Fans sometime forget that these actors are playing a character.  That's the downfall of daily soaps.  Actors become their characters in their fans eyes.

Agree with u completely
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ROFL ! She sounds so immature !

So she's hurt that people praise her on her face and put her down on some other site ? LOL ! Sorry but which celebrity even has the time to sit through so many sites , follow fans and see what Theyv been posting about you everywhere online and then crib about it ? She seems a little too obsessed with herself ..!

And absolutely ^no sympathies ... I don't know what fans said about her this time around but I'm aware of why she closed her acc the first time . A few fans VERY politely gave her constructive criticism about her character Nandini and asked her to pass it on to the cvs . She threw a hissy fit , acted as a victim of personal attacks and deactivated her account . Who's to blame here ? obviously Mel herself ! Why open an account and interact with your fans when you can't handle criticism ? The only thing she did on her page was go on n on abut her wonderful clothes and what shel be wearing in which episode . A few genuine opinions and she deactivated her account.

I won't be surprised if the same thing happened again . Ugggh , I so hate it when celebs can't handle criticism .
I think her message was uncalled for. And she's a professional, so she needs to learn to handle such things. But the main point which she needs to understand is that a lot of people have a problem with her character for two reasons:

1. The character is a misfit for the show
2. All Amritsar characters have resulted in less focus on MaaNeet.

Mel should try to understand things and look at the bigger picture. I don't really think it's anything personal. People just find it hard to relate to her character. Plus, her acting sucks 😆