SS: Dead Memories (note.pg4)

Posted: 12 years ago

Dead Memories
It's the tale of three helpless, innocent daughter-in-laws, tortured by their mother-in-law and sister-in-law, who has useless husbands, but are they  so useless as they think? It's time to prove something for their little smart wives...!!!

The characters are owned by Balaji Telefilms

The three Daughter-in-laws Characters;

Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
 Amazing  great 👏 you 'v written very well  i loved to read
 frankie   beautiful  nice  FF
Hi, pls cont,,, any ff based on JB is most welcome thank u

Author's Notes: No offence to the fans of these stars; okay, I needed celebrity stars of India, and I don't know much. And I am also a major dumb in business'!!!

Prologue

"Don't I know these people" a girl scowled. "I hate them to death" the other one said. "I don't know I don't want to talk about them" the third girl told the first and the second. "Right, we are just wasting our times" the first girl told the two. "I just give them a damn" the third girl responded and walked out. She didn't want to revive her old memories that she buried in a corner in her heart. The first girl looked at the magazine and tossed it on the floor, "I am also going" she told the second girl. She also left while the second girl sat quietly on the sofa; waiting for an answer. She kept mum, the room drew into silence. She hated silence. She scowled. She gave on peek at the magazine for the last time, and went away.

New Times India News

Bollywood

The next film of the film director is going to be released in September 2012 and Salman Khan twitted: "I am sure that this film of mine and Kareena will be a hit, and hope so. While Kareena Kapoor told the media: "I am so excited to work and to act in this movie. The script itself is so excellent".

Business

Business tycoon Jai Walia gets the major tender of the year. He expressed his happiness to the media. "I am so happy" he told us. "So to who does the credit goes?" "The credit firstly goes my auntie, then my two nephews Ranvir and Sahil Bali and of course me" he added laughing. He was very cheerful after the disastrous events in the past. "So for how long have you being working on those projects?" asked one of our journalist to Mr. Jai Walia. "It's about millenniums and millenniums" he replied grinning. "So how is your family life now?" another reporter asked. "Please no personal questions" he interrupted. (News continue on pg 4)

The second girl strolled in a garden. Two big Dalmatian dogs came, started to jump near her feet. She patted the bigger of the two. "At least, we're in peace here" she sighed relieved with the thoughts.

"Breakfast is ready" the first girl called out waving her spoon to her. She smiled and went inside. The third girl was busy reading a book. "Come on, its breakfast time, give your mind a rest" the second girl called to her. She closed her book and looked up, she grinned.

Tell me how was it? Shall I continue? Who are the first, second and third girl?

I think it is bani
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really like this story too
Lovely, must be Bani, Rano third not sure .pls cont...

Episode 1 -

The first girl was eating; the second girl was washing and the third girl was studying some files. The first one looked rather bored. "Do you think Massi must be missing us" she asked. The third girl was shocked and the second one had even dropped a plate in the sink. "Rashi, what sort of question this is? Don't tell me you want to go back after such humiliation" the third girl said angrily slamming her file, her eyes filled with anger. "It wasn't Massi's fault" the second girl added. "Oh really, then why she couldn't shut her up" the third girl said. "Because she had powers" the second girl retorted. "No, she just didn't want to" Rashi, the first girl, told them fiercely. "After all we do have respect, self-esteem and we are someone daughters" she said. "I just don't know why you bring that topic up and spoilt my mood" the third one said. "Rano, please, try to understand the situation; Massi is blameless" the second tried to reason the third one. Rano grimaced. "I am sorry" Rashi declared "for bringing this topic up after months" Rashi told them. "You ought to be" the second girl replied. Rashi looked ashamed. "Forget about it, Bani Di, Rashi, it was just a casual thought".

"Massi! Massi! Massi!" Jai exclaimed excitedly. "We did it, we got the major deal" Jai said taking the blessing of his auntie. "I knew you would do it" Massi replied comfortably. Jigyasa had also come to see them and cooed "it's all because of my sons, they are very hardworking". Jai and Massi smiled while Aditya who was standing and watching the scene could only scowl. "Well, we want to throw a party" Jigyasa said "I am organizing everything, you just need to rest and come later in the evening" Jigyasa told them.

Jai entered in his room. "Party...? The last time we partied and we were humiliated by mere girls" Jai thought. "Anyway, there is no chance Bani would topple over here" he said. "But do I really mean it?" he thought. "No! Bani was the best damn thing ever" he thought smiling "she was the best thing ever in my whole existence, Bani this major project goes in your name wherever you're, I'll make you come back" Jai smiled at his thoughts. "The Bani Walia Hospital" he thought and smiled again. "Hmm, nice ideas, I better discuss these things with the others, the faster, and the better". Still grinning of his new idea, he took off his tie.

Ranvir entered his empty room. "Rashi!" he screamed "you didn't clean this mess" he yelled. The room dwelled into silence. "Rashi" again he barked. It took him a minute to realize he was alone in this room, no Rashi, no cleaner. "When she was here she'd screw me up and even when she's gone she screw me up" he grumbled. He took off his coat and entered the messy room. "Tony!" he growled. Tony, the butler entered the room. "Why isn't my room cleaned?" he barked. "Sir, you said us not to touch any of your files" Tony said in a small voice.

Sahil entered his room and went to wash his face. It was a tiring morning; he just wanted to go to sleep. His room sank into silence there was no one to congratulate him, or to tell him, he looked cute in his interview. Well, this was what he wanted, glory for himself.

The next morning, everyone was tired and staggered in the dining room, only Jai looked very hopeful. "I still can't understand how this company - Hamonds Limited is beating us, if it continues like this at the end of the year we'll lose our position as second" Aditya said reading newspapers. "Anyway, we are going to Goa today" Jai told his nephews. They nodded obediently and "I need to see the new plot of land" he told Massi.

It has been hours of drive; it was dark. The car stopped in mid way. "Ranvir, everything alright" Jai demanded from the back seat. Ranvir tried the engine but it coughed a few times and died away. Jai was angry. "Looks like we can ask for a room tonight, there are no hotels in miles" Jai said. They hopped outside and Jai knocked at the door.

"Who's knocking at this hour? Eight o'clock" Rashi said sleepily...

wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of your story

nice start 
as usual 
do continue soon

Chapter #2

Rashi stared mouth opened. "Oh God, I am only dreaming" she prayed. She pinched herself; she closed her eyes. Slowly she opened and found Ranvir staring at her. Her body went cold. She winced in pain, remembering an awful event of her life; namely her marriage with a beast disguised in a human form. She was still staring at them with her mouth opened. She only wished she was dreaming...a terrible nightmare of finding those she hated at her door. "What is all this, God, why? Why us?" she prayed. She looked at them and frowned. She cursed them under her breathe. "Damn it, these pigs, these b****r*s"

Jai was shocked. Here was Rashi! And then something rang in his mind. Bani must be here also! Yes, Bani will be here, after so many months of waiting in separation! Bani, thank god, finally'

Ranvir was staring, his eyes popping out of his head. Rashi! Yes, Rashi was standing in front of him; staring at him. He didn't know whether to be happy or not. He saw Rashi frowning at them, her lips moving, but he couldn't make what she was saying.

Rano saw Rashi standing at the door; her eyes widened. She looked at her, her back facing the door and she started to talk. "Kya hua" she asked. Rashi didn't notice her, while Rano looked a little miffed with Rashi and started to joke. "Rashi, why are you staring at the door like you saw some ghosts or something...nah, you look like someone forced you, opened your mouth and forcing you to drink some chicken soup or something like that" she laughed. But still her comments didn't stop Rashi from glaring at the door as she thought. "Rashi, honestly, you looked like you saw Ranvir's avatar right in front of you" she snorted.

Sahil looked shocked. What was all this - some minutes ago Rashi and now Rano, making nasty comments on them. He wasn't sure whether he was happy or not.

Bani laughed. "Ran, this if fun, forcing her for chicken soup and seeing Ranvir here, heheh, nope Ranvir standing at the door and..." she chuckled at Rashi. Rano shook her head at her friend and walked away carrying tons of books and she entered inside in a room. Bani was working on her laptop and she glanced at Rashi, smiling.

Jai heard it-he heard her musical laughter! Yes, he was right! She was there, there, inside! Jai got carried away with her voice; teasing Rashi. He was hundred percent right of Bani being with her sister and Rashi here.

Bani felt something was wrong. "Why isn't Rashi talking? Something is definitely wrong" she thought and walked to Rashi and looked at the door in complete shock... There, stood Jai Walia, her worst nightmare, smiling at her and next to him was the man who ruined her sister's life and next to him was the one whom she wanted to kill...

"You can have the guest room and the sofas, we usually don't expect guests" Bani said sarcastically to the Walia men who were standing and checking the luxurious apartment.