Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Came to chck food thik temperature pe rakha hai  na ,,kal tak kharab na ho jaye  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

buddy gal bus ati hi hogi ...

Mimi hope u  write the nxt part soon,,,,iss thread mein update karogi kya ??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

after  reading rosie's remark ,me nw more curious to see wht cmng next πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

oye Sonee,, kitna bahyanak gana tha  ...loved watchign it  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oye the thread started with lots of fun n masti and ( stil continues ) but dheere dheere
 fun se romance se lion roaring se horror songs tak pahunch gaya hai  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Rose Jaldi anna,, warna yeh ladkiyann,hume bhoott dikhate dikhate ,hum log ko bhoot bana dengi  lolo🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
                   πŸ₯³  Happy Birthday, dear Rose!!!!

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sana141994:

I tried picturing MR as Superman...and here is what I got. πŸ˜‰

@prncz:

I will update it here...but I think Rose got you too excited...🀣 I don't think you'll get what you think you are. You see, my Rose is a very well-behaved girl in the OS...so if you're expecting some, ahem, Rose and MR -- how should I put it -- let's say "masti" πŸ˜‰ -- don't. Agar Rose ko maine zara sa besharam dikha diya OS mein toh usski aatma toh mujhe nahin chodegi! πŸ˜†
prncz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

@sana141994:

I tried picturing MR as Superman...and here is what I got. πŸ˜‰

@prncz:

I will update it here...but I think Rose got you too excited...🀣 I don't think you'll get what you think you are. You see, my Rose is a very well-behaved girl in the OS...so if you're expecting some, ahem, Rose and MR -- how should I put it -- let's say "masti" πŸ˜‰ -- don't. Agar Rose ko maine zara sa besharam dikha diya OS mein toh usski aatma toh mujhe nahin chodegi! πŸ˜†

Thnks Mimi for getting the Super man costume for Our MR , he is loking so  cute  and u got the perfect expresssion ,,lagta hai he has just got a rescue Call and is all focused to change to his Superman Avatar and rush to the rescue  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

kassh , woh mujhe dhoondh raha hai...toh 😍

call me raj  , and dnt wry !! , I  loved the 1st part so  that has made me eager tooo   to read next ,😳,u wrote so beautifully such mein ,,,,,,,,,😳  and as far as *****Ahem ****is concerned ,,, u dnt have to  write expilictly ,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†all of us will be dreaming thou ,,,abt it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Gotcha Raj! But what is this? πŸ˜² Don't write explicitly...all will be dreaming about it?! 😲 I am all ☺️...Rose ki izzat ki aatma toh bhaag gaye Sonee ki izzat ki aatma jaha bahut pehle se hi ponch gayi!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Rose will come now roaring in her lion mode...oh this is going to be so fun!  Edited by Rose_Petal - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail

Gotcha Raj! But what is this? πŸ˜² Don't write explicitly...all will be dreaming about it?! 😲 I am all ☺️...Rose ki izzat ki aatma toh bhaag gaye Sonee ki izzat ki aatma jaha bahut pehle se hi ponch gayi!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Rose will come now roaring in her lion mode...oh this is going to be so fun! 

🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣

ok  ek min , 1st me rolfg thnking abt sonee's izzat atma joined by rosie;s Izzat Atma;s 😳😳😳

( yeh padene ke  baad,  meri ,kay halat hone wali hai ,,,,  mein socheke darr gayi hoon, rosie in her Lion Avatar and SOnee,, toh pooji ke belan leke maregi  )

2nd  , I thnk i  am missing smthing here πŸ˜’ ,,i said the truth all  wil be dreamign abt  it see,  u stopped where Rosie bumped no ...he bumped into her and caught her in his arms , u seee already  the thghts have started ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

and then if u see Rosie and Aish in the MR thread fighting for ***Do boond Zindagi ke ****,, err ek **** erm *** no  ****Do  chutki sindoorr  ******,,--Rosie's Idea u can imagine ,,now , how we all imaging  ofcourse such bolon toh  ,,all are imaging thmeselves in Rosies Place u see

β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Nahin re...mujhe MR thread ka koi pata nahin...lekin waha pe kya chalta hai ab toh thodi si idea hogayi!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You know you're really tempting me to change the OS a bit...make it more like the said "dream" πŸ˜‰...mujhe toh Lion Rose bahut achi lag rahi  hai.
Dutta the Lion with Rose the Lioness...

Only if Rose could come already and start reading what we're doing with her izzat...
prncz thumbnail

Nahin re...mujhe MR thread ka koi pata nahin...lekin waha pe kya chalta hai ab toh thodi si idea hogayi!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You know you're really tempting me to change the OS a bit...make it more like the said "dream" πŸ˜‰...mujhe toh Lion Rose bahut achi lag rahi  hai.
Dutta the Lion with Rose the Lioness...

Only if Rose could come already and start reading what we're doing with her izzat...

🀣🀣🀣  U must see the MR adda ,, lot of barbequing and grilling going on ,, Next to be on the grill is Rose ( baap re me running frm here ,,,before i really get chappals )

Mimmi dnt change ur OS now ,, original rehne de,,, we need to see Lion Mishal and Lionees Rose too ,,pllezz hum se  yeh mat chinna πŸ˜‰

,ab jo new idea hai , uspe Ek aur OS Likhna ,,  Bonus for us guys  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ usme  Rose ko bahut Mr deewani's  replace karengi  , including me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

yeh wala toh budday girl ko dedicated hai na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Rose jab ayegi ..Toh Bahooot Kush ho jayegi ( Gabbar Ishtyle  πŸ˜†) ,after all we are fulfilling her Dreams na ,Mishal  and Rose as a Jodi   😳

Oye Rose,  toh khush hogi  😳 baki Mr deewanai's ab mujhe chappal , belan sab marengi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw  loved ur  Pic of lioness Rose and lion MR here    😍😍😍
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

Thnks Mimi for getting the Super man costume for Our MR , he is loking so  cute  and u got the perfect expresssion ,,lagta hai he has just got a rescue Call and is all focused to change to his Superman Avatar and rush to the rescue  πŸ˜‰

kassh , woh mujhe dhoondh raha hai...toh 😍

call me raj  , and dnt wry !! , I  loved the 1st part so  that has made me eager tooo   to read next ,😳,u wrote so beautifully such mein ,,,,,,,,,😳  and as far as *****Ahem ****is concerned ,,, u dnt have to  write expilictly ,,,πŸ˜†all of us will be dreaming thou ,,,abt it πŸ˜†

hey ram ... @rose petal... pehle woh soneee ka horrible gana baad meh pic...i cant stop my laughing...thanks u so much ...rose ur bday is really spl for me...
woh abhi uss bhatki attma ko nahi chodega... he is saying " teri itni himmat nimmi ki tu meri fans ki party kharab kar rahi hai... meh patilwadi ka superman hu...jo dhokhebajho se naffrat karta hai"
bhag nimmi bhag ... lol

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --SONEE--

Hello friend'z

finally here i'm..hmmm me 2 ...dont know from where 2 start ...such a long bday thread thanks to u all.  girate ,...aur mujhe gire hue log bahut pasand hain .. daudate ,bhagate  ... 

aaa haan,...

Don't worry ... i'm fine😳...u better be ..coz u know i dont like u to hurt what ur not supposed to

I'm ...

so first of all ...πŸ€—

Welcome !! welcome  !!  welcome!!

so you all gal's reserve your place's before knowing the reason of the post ?? 

ok let me tell you the reasone of the post..i wish i knew that u were starting this thread then i would have personally come n disclosed the suspense .asap!

but aisi bhi kya jaldi hai!

Aap isse jaanate hai??πŸ˜‰ damn u sonee ... i thought u would come up with a pic of a beautiful rose but what is this ???? tota !!!!!!!! lol and that 2 red one ..god know if this tota has turned red coz of embarrassment/shock/anger/surprise ..lol..

naa ..not only TOtta.. 
but mera pyara wala...RED & BLUE wala TOTA aur main uski MAINA !!😍...gosh couldnt u introduce me in some better way ..when i saw this my face was red like this tota ..lol..so red that i could give competition to a tomato

one beuatiful song for my TOTA 😳!!!
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHcxkqlspsE[/YOUTUBE]

Tota Mera Tota Main To Teri Ho Gayi ...god intro wasnt enough that u found this song as well .. u know now i feel like changing my id from stranger2rose to rose2tota
Meethe Meethe Tere Sapanon Mein Kho Gayi!!!

AAJ MERE TOTEE ka b'day hai!!!!not bday but embarrassing day
  from where did u find this icon????

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Let's celebrate...

KYA HUA ?? nahi samajhe kya?? everybody is not smart like u esply when u have called me tota

Ok ab bahot hua .i swear .. bahot time pass kar liyaπŸ˜†
mujhe ghoor ghoor ke dekh rahi hogi woh.EXACTLY.never in my dreams i thought that u would start this thread like this ..😈😳

Ok batati hun ...πŸ˜›

Arz  kiya hai ..irshad. 

"" Tumhari har ada ka , kya jawab dun,
Apne dost ko kya uphar dun,kyun jo diya hai usse apka peth nahin bhara ????????

Koi accha sa phool hota toh mali se magawate,ramu kaka ko aur kaam bhi kya hai
Jo khud GULAB hai use kya Gulab dun !!! finally u called me gulab ..thank u ji""

😳

be mine???? u dont need to ask honey ..u know i am already urs

YES  Friend's !!!

it's non - other than

Stranger2rose

πŸ˜‰

(so let's take her short intro)
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdsY6b297I[/YOUTUBE]

Yes friend's its a very special day ... Aaj hi ke din kuch  nahin bahot saalon pehaleπŸ˜† ..arey ramu kaka i came to this world much after u . ye mahan aatma..jiske bday par apne ek bhatkti aatma ko bhi invite kar liya  janmi thi..not exactly janmi ..i was found hanging on a tree by my parents ...aasmaan se giri aur kajoor par atki ..u know thats how i came into this world *baap reπŸ˜† *
kayamath aayi hogi naa??😲 !😳.kayaamath toh tab aayi meri jaan jab meri nazar tujh par padi .
aani hi hai...
πŸ˜›

Kyunki it's U yaar!!..aur apni toh barso ki chahat hui ..kayamath se pehle kayamath hui

My dearest, closest n super duper friend ROSIE !!! finally got some respect from u .. i am honoured *rose give u n all a bow*

woo hooo
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Come on Rosie...

"Star of the day"
 Smile Please!!πŸ˜‰..u know how i smile ..with all my teeth out and dont press the flash button u wont need it when u see my sparkling smile ..he he

""  Rosie tera B'day aaya...
ye din duniya pe chayaa...
Rosie tera B'day aaya...

Tere paison se khaya..
tera hi band bajaya..uff uff this song was really very middle class .lol..
Rosie tera B'day aaya...""

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8J9dcY8Kzg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

"Anjaanee fir bhi jaani pehachanisi Ek Ladki"
Rosie..aur aap se behtar kaun pehchanta hai is anjaanee ko .

first wishes from DSP😳..yes yes ..anjaani is here but where is her anjaana .. aa gaya ..yipee

beautiful siggie sonee ..loved it ..his dreamy eyes .. n the way he is smiling at me ..haye haye
""Let the god decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching u with wishes of success, happiness and prosperity 4 u, wish you a super duper Happy birthday Rosie "". omg such big n heavy lines ..kahan se copy kiya ???? lol

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

"" Zindagi ki Har ek pal ko
apni isi ada se, 
Har ek rang me rangana
aur 
Humesha Gaati,muskuraati Rehana!!!"" if u all are with me i will keep singing n smiling like this
mindblowing avi of roses ..but too fast for me couldnt read the quote properly ..thoda dheere dheere

so here is B'day gal's cakeπŸ˜‰

stawberry for uπŸ₯± ok if no one likes to have strawbeery i will have it

it's all urs..πŸ˜›

n now
n here cum
YUMMI wala choco cake with ROSE on TOPπŸ˜πŸ˜†
for ??...ofcourse mere liyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Tu sirf Dekh..ok fine i will only admire u having it ..u can have it ..as it is i am not fond of sweet stuff ..mujhe namkeen pasand hai . chunna bhi matt??πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

n last beautiful flowers for a beatiful Rose!😳oye hoye beautiful rosie ..thank u so much ..i love roses

haan haan chal...ab sab Tera hi hai!!! 
*fir bhi woh chocolate cake chodkarπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†*
Dekh idhar!!!πŸ˜›
Don't share with anyone πŸ˜³...
Ok !!! happy now?? πŸ˜ƒ
*sonee whispers...Kanjoos*πŸ˜† na na my sonee is not kanjoos ..she is dilwali

errrmmm πŸ€”
i thought ..i forgot sumthing..not something darling but more than my everything ...  right naa??😳

B'day msg from..muah muah from my side. ** ahen ahen **
 πŸ€ͺ
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*i wish this dream comes true

BTW kisine kaha hai??πŸ˜‰

Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Count your age by friends, not years.

VOILA!! Rosie... tu toh buddhi ho gayi reπŸ˜†.so what i am still young at heart ..πŸ₯³

that's awesome... Ramukaka ke saath
 mausi'jee..rab ne bana di jodi . will Rock!!

( So Mimi'jee kaun?? Thakur?? OR Gabbar??🀣 )

so where's the party tonight??πŸ˜‰

ur chammak challo is all ready..so m i darling let hit the dance floor

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXPP7iPfvxw[/YOUTUBE]

Aur ye humare liye... When we MRS. 
( ..oops i mean Mimi , Rose & Sonee )
will rock d floor..u dont need to explain MRS..mere dimag ki batti apki tarah fused nahin hai. πŸ˜Ž
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ5pOeoaYoA[/YOUTUBE]

so friendz what r u waiting for?? lets make her b'day special n
 don't forget to taste d foodπŸ˜‰

Enjoy!!!

with lot's n lots of
ur Maina
Sonee😳

(RosieπŸ˜‰)~*~Mimi'jee's Post~*~😳