SWARON TWIST-FAIR OR UNFAIR? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
i want to see the new twist
swayam needs to change he loves her so much but sharon
n swayam should change then only sharon will understand her feelings for swayam
Edited by mjht_sajan_rox - 12 years ago

Originally posted by Angel56

welll he have to take stand cuz sharon wont realise till she is not rejected by any1

wow!! pari truly on osum answer!

I am acutlly liking it bcs this will teach Sharon a lesson. That how rong she have been about people all the time. But i am feeling bad for Swayam
lets c how sharon's character reacts seeing da change in swayam...😕
i want to see a mature Swayam..& i also want Sharon to understand Swayam...so i think it's fair..😊
Originally posted by jayeeta

<font color="#FF0000" face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4">nandinidev and
manasie ...lets's wait and watch...wat palki and da d3 team have in store for us...
</font>
me swaron ko zyada der tak alag alag nai dekh sakti... I knoe swayam's behaviour towards sharon was lil bit filmy n mushy... But is was pleasure to see dem together...
@Sakina n @Jayeeta: i second u guys!! swayam needs 2 show his other emotions also rather than being a love-struck puppy always defendg sharon!!
tab jaake sharon ke dimaag ki ghanti bajegi n usse realise hoga ki swayam is d right person 4 her!
also, he shd stop being her "secret admirer" nw.
@manasie  yeah...luv ur comment... IT IS INDEED A PLEASURE TO WATCH DEM 2GTHR...

@Tania92 dekhtey hai kab bajti hai sharon ke dil mein pyaar ki ghanti...
Originally posted by manasie

me swaron ko zyada der tak alag alag nai dekh sakti... I knoe swayam's behaviour towards sharon was lil bit filmy n mushy... But is was pleasure to see dem together...

soo agre wit u manasie. the magic they create wen they are together its really a pleasure to watch them
nd abt d coming up swaron track, its absltly fair aftr a long period d swaron track seems to move forwd. It'll out to be d turning point for d couple.