SWARON TWIST-FAIR OR UNFAIR?

Posted: 12 years ago
SO HOW DO YOU ALL LIKE THE NEW TWIST IN THE TALE TO BE SHOWN IN THE UPCOMING SWARON TRACK????-

A- ARE YOU ALL  EAGER TO HAVE A TASTE OF THE NEW EVOLVED MATURE SWAYAM  TAKING A STAND AGAINST THE CONSTANT ADAMANT REJECTION OF HIS LOVE FOR HER BY SHARON????😭

B- OR YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE SWAYAM MAINTAIN HIS LOVER BOY STAND LIKE BEFORE CONSTANTLY APPEASING SHARON AND FANNING HER WHIMS AND FANCIES?????😊

WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE FAIR OR RATHER MORE ENJOYABLE TO WATCH IN DA SWARON TRACK?????????
Edited by jayeeta - 12 years ago
Personally...as i commented earlier as well...i like this change.

Swayam needs to grow up and become mature.He needs to get angry,frustrated and he needs to give her the cold shoulder.

Only then will Sharon understand how tough her life is without Swayam by her side.

He needs to let go of her once if he wants her to come back.
I'm really sad for SwaRon, but actually really happy for SwaRon too. If that makes any sense, lol. Sad, because I know there are sad times ahead. And for God knows how long too. But happy, because it all makes sense. It really does. This had to happen some day, and in a lot of ways it's better that it's happening now instead of after a million more episodes of Swayam appeasing Sharon and being constantly put down to dirt by her. Sharon needs a reminder that Swayam is a human being with a heart and a temperament. His patience isn't infinite, and she has got to stop taking him for granted.

What I'm curious to see is now they handle this track. Just dard bhara will also not do, they need to take this into some form of progress in their relationship eventually. If and how they do this, is what we'll have to wait and see. 😳
i would love to see the new twist in swaron track... But sad n unfair for swayam... But sharon is soon gonna realize her mistake n regret it...
Bang on Sakina...i would like to personally thank the creatives for putting the swaron track through all possible shades of emotion... i love such on-screen tracks... all mushy and romantic for tooo long gets boring at times...
nandinidev and  manasie ...lets's wait and watch...wat palki and da d3 team have in store for us...
welll he have to take stand cuz sharon wont realise till she is not rejected by any1
I dont mind the change. Its not just about rejection but also the fact that sharon should realise that no 1 can love her more than Swayum. She has taken him for granted that even if she rejects a 1000 times swayum won't mind. But she doesnt know the pain he has to go through everytime she says a 'no'.
Originally posted by -Sakina-

Personally...as i commented earlier as well...i like this change.

Swayam needs to grow up and become mature.He needs to get angry,frustrated and he needs to give her the cold shoulder.

Only then will Sharon understand how tough her life is without Swayam by her side.

He needs to let go of her once if he wants her to come back.

i so agree with you on this :)
okay
i wud like to comment here
i think since the beginning i have been pretty vocal about my aversion from swaron
but for a sec if i keep my hatred aside and use my sane mind
it says THIS TWIST/CHANGE IS FAIR AND GOOD
how??
here comes the answer
since satrting swayam has beens hown running behind sharon
he is the one doing all the efforts n even though miss sharon know s all about this , she has ignored him like hell
so now  by showing this separtaion  phase
cv's are trying to show depth of swayam's love
and according to me separation are really imp. too coz they amke one understand the significance of the other half in one's life
so believe me this is gonna make the story interesting and mite make u cry but will surely compensate u with amazing scenes

n trust me i have been dying for such a track for kriyaansh
lol m not into cutsie stuff
so the article impacted me in a total different way

but ya i still hate swaron
its sumthing i can't help hehe
so hope i made sense