Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Reasons for the Track to be stretched

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Frnds I wanted this track to go on, and the new promo on air suggests just the same
I want this track to go on for a month for the reasons, i.e, - Dev's character be re-built, everybody is punished failry and Radhika gets complete justcie. But Y CV's would have stretched it :

1) They r in love with BH's character and so with this kind of adjustment they can showcase more of her scenes and show her victorious.

2) This track is giving them good TRP's, so want to stretch it more by showing the probs KANHA would now face after transforming into ordinary human being and facing BH, the evil.

3) To show that BH is not that great a personality, that GOD lessed with super powers can only defeat her, normal human beings can also do so.

4) To include RaDev scenes, as dev has started thinking of givng back the rights of wife to Radhika in society as well as in the home, and now with the bhoot act off, BH would be left with no other option but to forgive Rads and hence RaDev's married life would re-start at home.

Ur thoughts.
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
abhilasha ... i am hoping that instead of God defeating barkha,  this track will morph into dev discovering barkha's truth and then fighting her himself and getting the real rads back

since the track is giving good trps it makes sense to stretch it out ... barkha as evil is fine as long as dev is not dumbed down  ... if he is made intelligent again it will be fun to watch

as far as rads/kanha are concerned, i hope they do not show any romance between dev and rads/kanha ... the ehsaas that dev feels should be only for rads
Edited by rajsri - 12 years ago
barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my assumptions is that
being the god dev rads can't come closer .I think as a natural human being kahna will help radhika to get over barkha evils plan ,and in the mean time i think dev radhika intimate scene will also happen as rajsri said that after bhoot is gone from barkha ,she has no other option to forgive radhika but she will continue plaaning against radhika backstage.after barkha will disclose and her track will over then I think radhika will get  pregnant.as creative have to think about new track in advance after barkha track will over

what you all think???????
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I agree. Even if Barkha has no other option & she forgives Radhika how can Dev & Radhika start their married life? Even if Kanha stays as a normal human being this is not possible.Or will Kanha get the real Radhika & He'l support from backstage like a Saarthi. Then RaDev married can start & Radhika will disclose Barkha's truth in front of the family.
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am loving this track. Listen, the new creative team is very intelligent as it knows how to react on audience demand and right now they want to see the culmination of this beautifully built track. This will be the high point in the show as whatever tracks come in future, Kanha shall be a part of it.

I hope that the CVs drag it more but show good things and just bring an elongated climax at December.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well, obviously this track is attracting viewers so they are stretching it. But i don't think they have begun to stretch it as of now (that's just my pov) 

This track has just begun. Barkha's punishment has to come slowly only...because her tortures towards Radhika were too much to have her get punished so quick. Just by Kanha coming and punishing her instantly would mean so less for me. 

Apart from this, Dev's character needs a serious whack! He needs to understand a lot in his life. 

More than Barkha, i believe Kanha has come down for Dev. In some way, Dev too has murdered Radhika's trust. He chose to believe some other woman than Rads.Is he any less a sinner than Barkha? If Barkha killed Rads' faith and trust...Didn't Dev do that either?  Fine, he was under heavy guilt towards Barkha...and thus chose to believe her. But was his guilt feeling so overpowering that he became blind to Rads' true nature? Well, unfortunately he did. But he is human and is bound to make mistakes...so am fine. But his mistakes cost Radhika her life! Rads/Kanha had once pointed out...that had Dev believed in his wife,such circumstances would have never arisen. Yes, had Dev believed Radhika...no thousand Barkha's would have been able to defeat Radhika!  Kanha's ardent devotee Radhika was hurt even more because of her husband's mistrust on her. Radhika could have still handled Barkha's treachery...but Dev going against her?? She perhaps would have never thought about this and when it happened, it broke her entirely. Radhika was shattered after knowing that her Dev didn't have faith in her anymore. Kanha had to come down more for this...than for punishing any silly Barkha.

Also Dev is unfit for becoming an RP. Because his RPship is based on a foundation of lies...which is very weak and fragile. Everything is in the hands of Barkha -- the property and the entire name of Rpship! Barkha can bring the entire family to roads in a moment. She has the power to do so. Not just the monetary power...but that fact that "Dev Raj Purohit" announced her, an unwedded girl, as his wife in front of the society will bring down "Dev" entirely in Masses' eyes. She can claim thousands of things to have happened...and ultimately trash the entire RP Family in a moment. Well, she has the power and Dev is sitting on a  shaking chair of pins and needles. 

As for tolerating Barkha...well, every show has vamps and they never go! They keep returning or remain for a long period of time until they are bringing in the spice! 

Now coming to Kanha in a human avatar without any mystical powers...i guess that's to show that there is no need for Kanha to come down to tackle some mere mortal like Barkha. But i must say, i was hoping that after this "Baba Episode" Kanha would again create some illusions and Barkha would be trapped. ðŸ˜† Whom will she put the blame on? Bhoot? ðŸ˜† That she can't do because the baba said, that now onwards whatever she says or does would be of her own will ðŸ˜‰

I guess that's the point. I mean if now Kanha creates illusion and Barkha gets trapped, she would be revealed soon. Which perhaps they don't want. So thus, Kanha is keeping away his mystical powers and trying to win Barkha with his brains ðŸ˜Š Which means the war can intensify even more ðŸ˜‰ it won't be an upmanship of Kanha alone...i mean Kanha won't be trapping Barkha by creating illusions but by his own brains. But in any ways, Kanha loosing won't be palatable to anyone  So they better notice that. 

RaDev romance doesn't have any room for now. Even if Kanha stops using his mystical powers and becomes like human...he would still be Kanha only! He wont BECOME Rads na? So the question of RaDev romance or them coming close doesn't arise at all. Yes, Dev can dream of having his Rads and romancing with her for sure ðŸ˜³ I am sure that would be fine with everyone because in his dreams, imaginations he would be seeing his Rads...but the one in his home is Lord and not his wife! 

Edited by sia_lovely - 12 years ago