sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sky was right today when he talked about his image
Projection in BB. This is what is happening.BB has been
continuously showing him in bad limelight. One can judge that the
way things are edited where reason for fights are edited and
just fights are shown. His analysis of situation  was valid that
on Mahek issue he is gone be blamed. Even though Mahek provoked him.Since he saw
show from outside and can judge being in house how Misra was projected but saw vbeing in
house  she is not that  bad  a person. It good decision to talk to his family for knowing how BB his
showing him. Even shonali mentioned that no matter what it is, the way things are
presented, no matter if mahek is at fault or not, they will show him only in
badlight. This is what they did with misra.There was not even one good thing
shown about her since many weeks.And she was made limelight of show. Even she raised
that point today. PM was also provoked silently and her outburst seemed melodramatic
but was very natural.it depends on nature how
people react to it and many people in the house know that. Sky's n PM's only fault is that they
 don't keep things in their heart and say on the face. While others are planning
cunningly which is not wrong as well.This is game. But BB editors plays big role in
manipulating person's image.But I strongly believe that he shouldn't leave coz he is the
only one to have guts to fix mehak n group.Otherwise it will be just one sided game. But I
don't want him to be in the game on  expense of false interpretation of his Image. Also
 why will BB want him to be projected good bz TRPs are rising..
...But once he is gone, there will be no meaning of show. Two people makes this show
complete Sky n PM. Rest are controlled faker.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Skybeep should have thought of his image before personally attacking Mahek! 

this is a consistent trend of Sky on every show... abusing women! hes just like that..
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

this is a consistent trend of Sky on every show... abusing women! hes just like that..

His only problem is his temper...But that doesn't makes the other person right... that Mahek devi.  Only merely on basis of reaction how can you derive that fault was only from one side.
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

His only problem is his temper...But that doesn't makes the other person right... that Mahek devi.  Only merely on basis of reaction how can you derive that fault was only from one side.

Wrong hun his other problem is that he was born a MAN apparently Indian public only counts a fake women's tears as real no matter how cunning or nasty she has been so long as she is a woman she excused and looked down as poor little woman.  
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am glad there are others who see the calculative planning mahek- she is stepping on aksah to rise up to fame. thats her claim to fame.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I really have to agree with you.

People are seeing only one side of the coin. What Sky did was wrong but seeing how he knows Mahek for a long time ... What he said might have truth in it. He shouldn't have treated a woman like that but Mahek DOES provoke people.

She isn't innocent. Even before Sky's entry - I saw some changes in her. Both of them are wrong. Sky shouldn't be the only one to be blamed.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

I really have to agree with you.

People are seeing only one side of the coin. What Sky did was wrong but seeing how he knows Mahek for a long time ... What he said might have truth in it. He shouldn't have treated a woman like that but Mahek DOES provoke people.

She isn't innocent. Even before Sky's entry - I saw some changes in her. Both of them are wrong. Sky shouldn't be the only one to be blamed.

That's what my point is ...Sky was wrong in using language but Why are people making Mahek devi. I am not saying that whole fault is mahek but of both at some point.  I think sky did correct analysis bz he has seen the show from outside also since mehak pushed mandy nothing was said to her. There  might be others thing happening in the house which was smarty edited and we don't know about it. Also while in washroom area, mandy was also saying that how it is fair if BB is only considerate about some people in the house. 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

As I said he has temper issues but he doesn't pick fights deliberately ...At the end of the day , in reality shows ...they want TRPs. I strongly feel Creative team is working very hard... on that.
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If Mahek wins, Sky leaves ... It's definitely SK's hand behind it. 😆
sarasingh86 thumbnail

If Mahek wins I will boycott BB for rest of my life. This is be like sachhai pee drama ki jeet (sky pe mehak ki jeet)😡