Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
soo agree with you. khushi shouldnt forgiove arnav easily. hmph!
wicked update!
xxx
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVED IT!
Khushi is awesome! Serves Arnav right! Hpmh!

PM me next time you update, which hopefully should be soon :P
Originally posted by: nyxx

Totally lovedd this part! Especially Khushis reaction to all of this. Im sure theres one more part coming rii? Where Arnav goes after her and beats the crap out of her "fiance"...and then, shyams truth will be revealed! Or am i going too far? But you knoww what, the cv's of the show should totallly take this as their storyline haha! Youre a stunning writer! Keep it up =)

Cant wait for the next part :)

Haha, there is a next part. I usually try and avoid fics that deal with Shyam or his truth being revealed just cause I don't want to give him any more attention than he already has but I guess I will have to deal with him in this one :(

Thanks for reading and the compliments!

Originally posted by: soho19

Beautifulll! I wish she would show this kind of backbone on the show. Loved her strength, and her finally making him realize how it feels to be put on the spot all the time. Lovely! I hope you continue, if you can πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ€—

Thank you, yes I really really want her to show some strength of character in the show like after the gues house incident instead of just crying every time he says something to her.

Originally posted by: areeba123hina

that was an awesome OS naiyka di, really splendid! i totally loved Khushi's reaction! thats what happened with me when my boyfriend broke up and then kept following me for days! Thanks for the PM!

Thank you! Aww, hope everything's okay with your situation now. :)

Originally posted by: SiRul

I didnt like i loved it πŸ˜† Good workk keep writing dear love all ur update

Aww thank you!

Originally posted by: Sophie83569

This was awesome ! ~Sophie

Thanks

Originally posted by: simbel

Whooo, Khushi stoop up for herself against Mami!
Wonderful update, looking forward to what happens next πŸ‘

Oh god yes this needs to happen on the show too! Especially since it was Mami that ruined Khushi's sarees and her sweets in the first place. Thank you!

Originally posted by: tina_1234

oh man i loveddd it..luv dis khushi

Thanks!
unna_178 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 'I was upset! I thought my father was dying! I would have hugged a lion if it had been in front of me!'
Khushi stiffened as Mami spoke and turned around slowly, 'for your information Mamiji, I have no need to put my claws as you put them into anyone, be it your precious Arnav or Akash bitwa. I already have a fianc who thankfully doesn't seem to think that self-worth is tied to the amount of money a person earns and I'm more than happy with him.
u deserved applause mainly for this... great job
-Garima- thumbnail
OMGOMG! Yayyy, you continued! :D Totally was not expecting that but I'm so glad you did! (:

This update was beautiful! Absolutely loved the way Khushi behaved in front of Arnav and the whole family. I completely agree with you, women in serials tend to forgive the males soo easily, its not fair. But what you've done in your SS is phenomenal! (: Awesome work Nayika! So I'm assuming there's more to this story right? Can't wait to read it! (:

--Garima
hiddenpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it :-)
thanks for the pm :-))
wanna read like this more .
@>--
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update love how kushi spoke out. 😊
You write so beautifully! πŸ˜Š Can you please PM me when you update?? Thanks!
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
woah. i guess Arnie's now gonna find out who her fiance was, eh? WOW.
Originally posted by: sushipie01

You write so beautifully! πŸ˜Š Can you please PM me when you update?? Thanks!

Sent you a buddy request!

Originally posted by: mahiem94

Great update love how kushi spoke out. 😊

Glad you liked it!

Originally posted by: hiddenpearl

loved it :-)
thanks for the pm :-))
wanna read like this more .
@>--

Thanks! :)

Originally posted by: -Garima-

OMGOMG! Yayyy, you continued! :D Totally was not expecting that but I'm so glad you did! (:

This update was beautiful! Absolutely loved the way Khushi behaved in front of Arnav and the whole family. I completely agree with you, women in serials tend to forgive the males soo easily, its not fair. But what you've done in your SS is phenomenal! (: Awesome work Nayika! So I'm assuming there's more to this story right? Can't wait to read it! (:

--Garima

I wasn't planning to but I think everyone liked this side of Khushi so I felt she needed another outing :P

I know right, what is up with that? Although personally I'm very unforgiving so I'd probably just never forgive Arnav at all but we can't have that right?

There should be another part but it depends how fast I can write it because I won't have any time to write tomorrow until very very late. So hopefully I'll get most of it done tonight.

Originally posted by: unna_178

'I was upset! I thought my father was dying! I would have hugged a lion if it had been in front of me!' Khushi stiffened as Mami spoke and turned around slowly, 'for your information Mamiji, I have no need to put my claws as you put them into anyone, be it your precious Arnav or Akash bitwa. I already have a fianc who thankfully doesn't seem to think that self-worth is tied to the amount of money a person earns and I'm more than happy with him.

u deserved applause mainly for this... great job

Aww thanks! Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by: TrueMuskaan

I LOVED IT!

Khushi is awesome! Serves Arnav right! Hpmh!

PM me next time you update, which hopefully should be soon :P

Aww thanks, sent you a buddy request so accept it please :)

Originally posted by: Zeee

soo agree with you. khushi shouldnt forgiove arnav easily. hmph!

wicked update!
xxx

Thanks! Glad you agree :)