Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: momma1128

He is capable of much worse but for different circumstances.  In this instance, where he is in love with someone, I consider the nuclear option to tell that person he doesn't give a rats a*s about you, because you are nothing but a golddigger...he pretty much made sure that he left no window of doubt that he is a pr*ck, and that's the way she should think of him...but we know KKG won't because she's seen beyond the mask.

Well..KKG sure is broken from what it looked like which is why she rebounded in to the engagement
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: SudsAddict

HAHAHAHA you crack me up...🤣 that is me after reading your previous post about sweets ...Chocolate Burfi!!!!!!!!

my 2 cents, i think this song sums up what ASR is really saying to Khusi - My Lover by James Blunt

Did I disappoint you or let you down?

Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?

'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,

Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.

So I took what's mine by eternal right.

Took your soul out into the night.

It may be over but it won't stop there,

I am here for you if you'd only care.

You touched my heart you touched my soul.

You changed my life and all my goals.

And love is blind and that I knew when,

My heart was blinded by you.

I've almost (My isertion)  kissed your lips and held your head.

Shared your dreams and shared your bed (not yet but soon).

I know you well, I know your smell.

I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

You have been the one for me.

I am a dreamer but when I wake,

You can't break my spirit ' it's my dreams you take.

And as you move on, remember me,

Remember us and all we used to be

I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.

I've watched you sleeping for a while.

I'd be the father of your child.

I'd spend a lifetime with you.

I know your fears and you know mine.

We've had our doubts but now we're fine,

And I love you, I swear that's true.

I cannot live without you.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

And I still hold your hand in mine.

In mine when I'm asleep.

And I will bear my soul in time,

When I'm kneeling at your feet.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.

I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow

THIS song suits them to a T,..thank you for liking and finding the post funny..
God I have come to this post after a long time..
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Zain, great post as always ... gut wrenching episode ... ufff, my net chose this week to play hide n seek, so haven't been able to take part in any of the discussions ðŸ˜¡

I posted in Sush's post as well ... Friday was all about ASR, his ego and his emotional cowardice ... gone was Arnav, ASR was trying to stamp out Arnav as ruthlessly as he stamped on Khushi, breaking her into tiny little pieces ... he was calculatingly ruthless, knowingly cruel ... because he was scared ... SCARED of the re-emerging Arnav ... Arnav had gone through enough pain for a lifetime, Arnav was vulnerable to emotion, open to love ... but ASR is NOT ... so off with his head! Arnav's head, that is - and Arnav just happens to be embodied by Khushi, so Khushi bears the brunt of ASR's cold deliberate cruelty. There is no other word for it ... he was cruel in that last scene ... deliberately so ... She had gone through an emotional roller coaster that evening ... they both had ... she was still trying to make some sense out of what was happening, just beginning to ...  he KNEW what was happening ... and when he regained his senses, he didn't want it ... NOT ANY PART of it ...
So he stamps her out ... steps all over her ... deliberately, cruelly ... ASR all the way ...
 Yep, La doesn't figure anywhere in the picture ... it's all about them ... it has always been all about them alone ... and ASR needs some serious redemption now ... because in my book, hurting someone else, an innocent, and a weaker, vulnerable one at that, because you're hurting yourself is NO excuse ... though you may justify it to kingdom come. And he will go through hell for what he did ... the anguish in the car is just an appetiser ... Khushi went through far, far worse that evening ... having her heart not just broken, but torn viciously to shreds, her 'aukat' questioned YET again ... and then the emotional atyachaar of Roadroller Buaji.

And it was notable that what broke her finally was not the emotional atyachaar ... but Arnav's cruelty ... correction, ASR's cruelty ...

Shweta, renu, cinderella, Anu ... enjoyed your takes 😃 But tonight, I didn't feel sorry for ASR ... tomorrow I wll, when Arnav re-emerges and the battle between Arnav and ASR restarts ... today my sympathy was ALL for Khushi ... battered to bits ... and the one person she had started counting on as an emotional anchor gone ... 😭

Diya..🤗..Great to read your take..

Yep ASR was an A** H***..but the only difference being in this time was that it hurt him ..I don't think he could feel her pain..but why he chose to stomp all over her..that was his still simmering ego..ahahahahha..

That guy has a supersize ego..God I even wrote a post on it..

As usual Diya Thanks ..
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Hey Zainab...lovely post, as usual!

Was off this place the whole of last week...coz of some personal reasons...and then...the plethora of "weird posts" flooding the forum last week really pissed me off. *head desk*  So, missed ur posts

And yeah...not gonna write abt the epi now also. Came here to wish you...HAPPY EID, buddy. Wait, this sounds pretty formal...EID MUBARAK sounds better! ðŸ¤—  In my part of the world its tommorrow...dunno abt ur's...khair, jab bhi ho...hope u enjoy the day.

Hope the goatwa doesn't remind u of ASR. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Take care!

EID MUBARAk Ayesha...I hope you have a happy one..We had ours today..but never saw the GOATWA..AKA Mutton...it was by remote..haahahha sent money overseas..

BUT thank you..but keep around..🤗

ASR is being a pig..anyways.😆😆