Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: momma1128

He is capable of much worse but for different circumstances.  In this instance, where he is in love with someone, I consider the nuclear option to tell that person he doesn't give a rats a*s about you, because you are nothing but a golddigger...he pretty much made sure that he left no window of doubt that he is a pr*ck, and that's the way she should think of him...but we know KKG won't because she's seen beyond the mask.

@Anu - do you think she has seen beyond the mask??? She looked pretty disillusioned and basically agreed to the engagement after she replayed the last encounter!!

I need to really get off the forum now...this is too addictive!!!!!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Renu - if she hasn't seen the man behind the mask, whom did she fall for?  It wasn't the guy who tore her blouse.  It was the man who said I don't want to see your face, then nursed her back from fever, it was the man who said get out of the car, after pummeling a guy who dared to touch her.   She knows him but I think she thought they were beyond this point.  Totally regressive on his part...his go to defense mechanism, except he's never used it on true love.
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
😭😭😭 the tears are not only for Khushi's broken heart but also for Arnav who can't seem to realise hes digging his own grave!!!Terribly sad episode i am feeling really bad for Khushi not only is she insulted, heartbroken and her emotions made a mockery out of by Arnav the man she loves. Funny what rejection can do to you!!!Impulsive Actions+ she has now sacrificed herself to that Psycho Leech great it's like the icing in the cake with a cherry on top!!!
Today's episode was really good, I loved the way Arnav Asked Khushi rhetorical questionsπŸ˜† with Arnav it's all about reverse psychology he is one damaged guy and i wish for once Khushu opened that big fat gob of hers to give Arnav the response he needede!!!
On a positive distance makes the heart grow fonder...so only time will tell how destiny brings them back tigether!!!Hopefulky with Arnav beating the crap outta Shyaam!!!
πŸ‘Fab update as usual!!
Edited by **Tinkerbell** - 12 years ago
lnp11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As always fabulous writing and how well you match the songs.  You are amazing. 

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hola Zainu...

First half was painfully beautiful...He completed a circle,started with hate and ending note with hate...That was impulsive...this time it is deliberate

Kinda reminded me these lines from Circle of Life (Elton)

some of us fall by the wayside
some of us soar to the stars
and some of us sail through our troubles
and some have to live with the scars
theres far to much to take in here
more to find than can ever be found
but the sun rolling high through the sapphire sky
keeps great and small on the endless round

He cannot leave a Khushi with love for him, for he fears it will pull him back, So it will b easier if he clarified the doubts...It was brilliant on his part...Spat out everything dat was suffocating him in an ironical way...
And I did not want to quote, as I m doing dat often but It s better for me 2 use them as there s a threat of  talking gibberish

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love."

Neil Gaiman

I don know why I quoted this it does not make a complete sense here, yet I wanted, I did it
She was completely broken , he was broken hiding it with his tough exterior...

And after this portion  nothing was meaningful

If u wanna hook up with somebody just write ur name and the concerned person's name in their compound walls...Sharam ke maare they will marry u!
At least their idiotic relatives will compel for the sake of family's izzat...
Moi going 2 erect hoardings all over the nation linking my name with Hrithik,John Abraham,Arjun Rampal,Sonu Sood,Arnav Singh Raizada,Surya (at least anyone of them will b embarrassed and come to me πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³)
(Anu Malliking from another thread)

Rant Over!

Beautiful post n Song!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
@ Renu & Shwets!

Me n my mom together make fun of ma aunts who watch soaps religiously...
I was not hooked but was following SGP for 1 or 2 months, dat was the time when Promos were aired...I had no idea about M&B stories,since I was a loyal Tinkle reader(I do read books not romantic ones!) but the promo(Golf  & Rain πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³) caught my attention and I was officially stalking this show...
From the day he got down from his chopper he boarded my dil ka plane πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
And my mom joined me after almost a week, now she turns on TV by 7.30 p.m for this 8 o'clock show!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Zain I missed totally missed this post. Anyways great summary.

Loved your song selection. Scarborough Fair...one of my all time favorites. such a beautiful song of jilted love.

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oye ZainπŸ€—

You matched the post to the epi...one word: heart-rending!!! ASR was back in his cruelest avatar...this was no garden variety rudeness or meaness that we have come to associate him with...no, his words to her at the door were disturbing on a whole another level. They were cold, unfeeling, calculated to inflict max damage...and to me, were double-edged. "Mere liye us baat ki, ya tumhari, koi ahmiyat nahin hai"...

The unkindest cut of all...cut her to pieces and also showed him up to be no better than a modern day replica of the corrupt rich, manor lord whose dalliances with servant girls were as numerous as they were heartless. He was telling her that the near kiss meant nothing to him...that he owed her nothing for playing with her emotions and self. 

11/5/11

Wow this is strange...I got a "Spam not allowed" message when I was typing this response and inadvertently pressed enter...so I thought it had not posted...but here it isπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Edited by Vistaa - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cindrella255

@ Renu & Shwets!

Me n my mom together make fun of ma aunts who watch soaps religiously...
I was not hooked but was following SGP for 1 or 2 months, dat was the time when Promos were aired...I had no idea about M&B stories,since I was a loyal Tinkle reader(I do read books not romantic ones!) but the promo(Golf  & Rain πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³) caught my attention and I was officially stalking this show...
From the day he got down from his chopper he boarded my dil ka plane πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
And my mom joined me after almost a week, now she turns on TV by 7.30 p.m for this 8 o'clock show!

Hi Sharmi!

OMG!!! Tinkle!! I loved those, in fact I bought some when I was visiting India in June. My little girl enjoys reading those, she's hooked on those.

Suppandi and Shambhu Shikari are my favorite characters πŸ˜†

I'll be frank, when I first saw the promo in which Arnav says : Hamare kapde humen banate hain, yaad rakhna!" I was...intrigued and immediately thought of the quintessential M&B hero.
And then thought, how real is that? Why would a rich arrogant businessman fall for this chhamak chhallo type of a girl? I'm so not watching this!

I missed out on the other promos and one day when my sister's M-in-law was watching IPK (she's hooked on it and she's in her 70's!!!) I sat down. It was the scene in which Arnav saves Khushi from the GH. When I saw the intensity the two share in that, I was stunned.
Forgot about it till I came back to the US in August. Then I was surfing IF and saw an article on IPK.
Curiosity got the better of me and I watched the Teej episode. That's it...I was a goner.
Now I swear by it.  I persuaded my sister on the phone to start watching it.

@ Renu: Are you working? If so, how do you find the time to post on IF all day through?! πŸ˜†
SillyPepper thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hi Sharmi!

OMG!!! Tinkle!! I loved those, in fact I bought some when I was visiting India in June. My little girl enjoys reading those, she's hooked on those.

Suppandi and Shambhu Shikari are my favorite characters πŸ˜†

I'll be frank, when I first saw the promo in which Arnav says : Hamare kapde humen banate hain, yaad rakhna!" I was...intrigued and immediately thought of the quintessential M&B hero.
And then thought, how real is that? Why would a rich arrogant businessman fall for this chhamak chhallo type of a girl? I'm so not watching this!

I missed out on the other promos and one day when my sister's M-in-law was watching IPK (she's hooked on it and she's in her 70's!!!) I sat down. It was the scene in which Arnav saves Khushi from the GH. When I saw the intensity the two share in that, I was stunned.
Forgot about it till I came back to the US in August. Then I was surfing IF and saw an article on IPK.
Curiosity got the better of me and I watched the Teej episode. That's it...I was a goner.
Now I swear by it.  I persuaded my sister on the phone to start watching it.

OMG! Shwets! Hi5 several times with u n dat cute lil' angel...both characters r my fav...in fact I mentioned the same characters in another thread some time back...

Me too wil b frank...I saw the Golf promo...And I did't even know dat his name was Barun Sobti and I started googl-ing about the show
And the  rain promo just blew me away...The pain in eyes and those lines
I waited for Jun 6...
And the thing is I din't watch cos it s a love story, but  a love-hate story
Ha! Ur MIL follows it!She really got a gr8 taste!
Did u c the other promos...If not, lemme search for the links