Users

Frequent Posters

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sbk2

I'm in California, near Sacramento.
@ Renu: we're practically neighbors!

@ Zain: my sis-in-law lives in London. We visited 2 years ago.

@ visit...hmm small world..WOW..

acha yaar GTG..
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Anu,

I share your sentiments! Arnav has plunged not only his, but also Khushi's soul into darkness. Khushi's  crucifixion has been initiated. She's all alone in her misery and he's all alone in his darkness.

But Shwetha - I don't think it was his intent to send her into darkness, although he very much did  - his intent was for her to remember him only for his barbs and stings so she would stay far far away.  He was very much like a skunk spraying stink to ward off danger (here anyone who can sense his vulnerability and Arnav under the mask)...(Zain, your animal kingdom is rubbing off ๐Ÿ˜†)
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

But Shwetha - I don't think it was his intent to send her into darkness, although he very much did  - his intent was for her to remember him only for his barbs and stings so she would stay far far away.  He was very much like a skunk spraying stink to ward off danger (here anyone who can sense his vulnerability and Arnav under the mask)...(Zain, your animal kingdom is rubbing off ๐Ÿ˜†)

Ok I have a different take..He wanted his teddy which he threw away in the first instance because he did not want to lost his already slippery high ground...(the payalia question) and then when Khushi doesnot answer...but throws La on his face..He comes in for the kill..to hurt her enough to make her break down for the confession he is now desperate for ..and she still doesn't give...and ASR is a prime A***ole at this point.because what ticks him off the deep end is being stood up to..so he goes on for the kill..

I think he doesnot want keep her away..I think he was being unpleasant (to put it mildly) because she stood him up..he doesn;t care what it takes to get it out from her..and he does finally see those tears ..in the car..

and now I will go..to bed..
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

True! He does not know that Khushi's being offered as sacrifice to that poisonous Snake.
It was just heart-wrenching to see her reminiscing his parting shots before agreeing to the marriage proposal. 

But I'm confused about his last reaction to her: did he do that to protect his safety zone and his ego or did he do it to keep her safe from him?!
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

True! He does not know that Khushi's being offered as sacrifice to that poisonous Snake.
It was just heart-wrenching to see her reminiscing his parting shots before agreeing to the marriage proposal. 

But I'm confused about his last reaction to her: did he do that to protect his safety zone and his ego or did he do it to keep her safe from him?!

@bold - i think it is a combination of both!!! 
He wants to protect his safety zone & ego but not leave knowing that she loves him so there!!!

Edited by mommy2000 - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: current

Ok I have a different take..He wanted his teddy which he threw away in the first instance because he did not want to lost his already slippery high ground...(the payalia question) and then when Khushi doesnot answer...but throws La on his face..He comes in for the kill..to hurt her enough to make her break down for the confession he is now desperate for ..and she still doesn't give...and ASR is a prime A***ole at this point.because what ticks him off the deep end is being stood up to..so he goes on for the kill..

I think he doesnot want keep her away..I think he was being unpleasant (to put it mildly) because she stood him up..he doesn;t care what it takes to get it out from her..and he does finally see those tears ..in the car..

and now I will go..to bed..

This is even more disturbing and depressing! I need to go out and indulge in something else.
Arghhh!!!
momma1128 thumbnail
@Shwetha - I think it was both quite honestly.  He was walking away and didn't wait for her to have any parting words.  It's only when she comes out to initiate a civil thank you - again with the mask on - that he rips her to shreds.  As if to say, I can play this game so much better than you because I invented it - watch how well I can pretend you mean nothing (that's his ego) but the reason why they are in this predicament is because of the engagement to La (which was his attempt to stay away from her and not face his love).
momma1128 thumbnail
@Renu - i just said the same thing ๐Ÿ˜† before I read your post
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

A rock feels no pain

And an island never cries

But Anu did.

ASR pulled the nuclear option.  I couldn't bear it.  It was so ugly.  So you didn't think the payal question was 'khas', let me show you how 'aam' it was for me too.  Slaughtered.

Khushi was a huge open wound and then her big fat no nothing 300 lb. pimp and tweedle dum and tweedle dummer (amma and payal) took out an entire 40 lb. bag of salt and dumped it on her.  They broke this girl today - they shattered her.

ASR is not going to sleep or function.  He may have completed his wish of driving the one who loves him away (before she did it to him - isn't that his fear, all loved ones leave) but he does not know what an impossible task it will be to unlove her.  How once a heart starts to beat, you cannot lay it down to sleep.  He plunged his soul into a black hole.

Those CVs weren't kidding, they will separate in love.
And for those who doubt,  it is love.  The show is called Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, not Pyaar Hua ki Nahin.

@bold -I am not sure if this is the nuclear option. I think he is capable of much more.

We will get to see that when he gets to know that Khushi's fiance is his jijaji. The snake as usual will be his smooching best & everybody will believe him. We will see ASR trying his nuclear option to break & tame the wild KKG๐Ÿ˜† Every day he will probably better himself. Of course, every now & then a sprinkle of passionate romance added to spice things up๐Ÿ˜ณ It will be a roller coaster ride, so fasten your seat belts๐Ÿ˜†
momma1128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

@bold -I am not sure if this is the nuclear option. I think he is capable of much more.

We will get to see that when he gets to know that Khushi's fiance is his jijaji. The snake as usual will be his smooching best & everybody will believe him. We will see ASR trying his nuclear option to break & tame the wild KKG๐Ÿ˜† Every day he will probably better himself. Of course, every now & then a sprinkle of passionate romance added to spice things up๐Ÿ˜ณ It will be a roller coaster ride, so fasten your seat belts๐Ÿ˜†

He is capable of much worse but for different circumstances.  In this instance, where he is in love with someone, I consider the nuclear option to tell that person he doesn't give a rats a*s about you, because you are nothing but a golddigger...he pretty much made sure that he left no window of doubt that he is a pr*ck, and that's the way she should think of him...but we know KKG won't because she's seen beyond the mask.