stop calling pooja a pyscho

docsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
everybody in the house should stop calling  pooja a psycho . R they doctors to define someone's mental status ?.It's so degarding for someone's ego to hear that.pooja bedi should realize more , she had a schizophrenic brother so she should known the pain one suffers.Edited by docsweety - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARMaanEet thumbnail
I know. People have a habit of calling people mad or psycho just because they react with anger or a bit differently than they would.

But the truth is that they don't understand the seriousness of having a mental illness. It is such a horrible position to be in.

Jab aapne pe guzar thi hai, tab pata chalta hai.

I find such people really insensitive.

PM has MAJOR anger issues, but she is NOT mad.

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
And Pooja Mishra should know the pain others suffer due to her constant tantrums, shoutings and insulting comments and gestures.

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: docsweety

everybody in the house should stop calling  pooja a psycho . R they doctors to define someone's mental status ?.It's so degarding for someone's ego to hear that.pooja bedi should realize more , she had a schizophrenic brother so she should known the pain one suffers.

I haven't seen PB saying anything to PM lately.Why is PB the scapegoat for everuthing taht happens on this forum. Here behavior has been very dignified so far. They had arguments initially but nothing lately.
docsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
see today's uncensored video where pb and juhi are talking about pm
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PM shud start behaving like a normal person !😆 btw if she starts behaving like a normal person BB house will be boring ðŸ˜‰
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
d day dey entered d house PM was normal to every1 but d very day she was named to stay widout luggage for a week ...dat started d things and later on very next dat pb gang started cornering her...IF a person has anger management issues and goes through dis will surely react...and den things just piled on instead of getting sorted out...

IF PM is mad den wat is juhi who hides curd for herself just like a little kid,wat is VIDA who fought for a petty waistchain ,PB who fought 4 omlette,SID who fought 4 daal?????

its just d situation and diff., people react differently to situations...

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PM is not the psycho, it's Sky. 
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If some one behaved like Pooja Mishra to me I would definetely call her a psycho.. The way she talks, walks, her body language is spooky.. and whenever she tries to sort things out with someone she blames the other person first.. No one is a psychiatrist and she is not declared psycho.. But the way she behaves anyone would call her a psycho.. 
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
arey yar pagal ko pagal nahin kahen gey to kya kahen gey we are also watching the show do u really think that she has no mental prob. have u seen her talking and whts with those horrible glasses all these shows that she is a serious mental patient