Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nazma, I have to say I too feel a liitle bleurgh. I felt disappointed since seeing the ME promo with Urshi. I think maybe I was hoping some of Urshi's previous kalakari's to do with Gopi would have come out and they didn't. I really can't put my finger on it. I just hope the ME isn't all about Urshi drama. I really need a BIG dose of Gohem to cheer me up!

(I think I may pinch a chocolate from Shilpa's box!)
Edited by sandyuk - 12 years ago
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
whats that saying...doodh ka jala, chaas bhi phoonk phoonk kar peeta hai  (sorry bad hindi)...basically we are all afraid. That is because we have been let down multiple times after the CVs heightened our excitement. One of the reasons why many of out great forum friends left. We had a motto in SNS in the start of the forum, when we got let down by the CVs all the time. We use to say, "hope for the best prepare for the worst". I actually still use it...SNS can be surprising in both a good and bad way. Just remember, its TV and good will have to eventually win.  Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago
sandyuk thumbnail
Originally posted by: taral83

whats that saying...doodh ka jala, chaas bhi phoonk phoonk kar peeta hai  (sorry bad hindi)...basically we are all afraid. That is because we have been let down multiple times after the CVs heightened our excitement. One of the reasons why many of out great forum friends left. We had a motto in SNS in the start of the forum, when we got let down by the CVs all the time. We use to say, "hope for the best prepare for the worst". I actually still use it...SNS can be surprising in both a good and bad way. Just remember, its TV and good will have to eventually win. 

Thank you for your words. They are very reassuring.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i have a vm coming up soon
hope that sheers u up. 
sandyuk thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

hope that sheers u up. 

Cool! Can't wait!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

hope that sheers u up. 

Looking forward to it Ayesha!!
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same feeling here Nazma. I am not looking forward for today's ME. But I guess, we might get one or two GoHem scenes unexpectedly. CVs of SNS are well known for giving us both good and bad surprises. Nobody expected last ME will be packed with intense GoHem scenes, we were all thinking it will be all Rashi kalakaries to stop Gopi from giving exam, but it turned out to be more GoHem and less Rashi. So fingers crossed. But, I m not gonna stay awake until 2'o clock in the morning to watch the ME for one or two scenes. 
SriB thumbnail
NazmaJ ,please don't say crap birthday,Inspite of whatever happens in sns,yours will be a wonderful birthday.may your life be filled with love happiness and joy this birthday.Happy Birthday dear
SriB thumbnail
Tara, I know good will eventually win,but I would prefer it o be fast.the eventually art is what putting me down.it feels like Good eventually wins after tons of hardships,fells like is it really worth it ,