The Guptas have no brains at all

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
IF the Guptas (not the father)  would set back and think for a second that why and how would the people from the neigborhood write Shyam and Khushis name only on there wall.

They are forgetting that in that house there are 2 unmarried girls not just one.

Why would the people pick out just Khush's name and not Payals  name. If its such a problem why fix it with marring them together. He is just a paying guest why not have him just simply move out of the house. Problem solved.

Shouldn't have Buhji thought about what and how others would react or see a young man living in her house with her two unmarried girls. She should have never agreed in him living there. and so she is using that as  a reason to blackmail Khushi into her marring that creep.  You have no knowledge of his family, this entire time he has lived in this place with you never once have he shown his family or anyone from his family stopped by to see him and you are willing to trust the daughter of the house to someone just because he makes ginger tea and says he is working on your pension.

He has never gone to any type of government office to discuss her pension and she has completely forgotten that his job was to help her get her money from the government back, but she is so stupid that she is not using her little brain of hers at all.

Really Buhji is not even related to Khushi. I now she was around when Khushi was little girl,  but the only people who have the saying in who she gets married to and whom not to is Khushi, Shashi and her aunt.  Bhuji is Payals real aunt and she has never really cared that much for Khushi and I dotn get or understand why she is so much in favor of getting Khushi married to this man that she can see clearly that Khushi does not want/.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree.Buaji's character is pathetic. She's getting on my nerves so real bad. Let Khushi breathe. She's being completely suffocated to agree to this stupid blasted marriage proposal.