Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: piataylor

In Indian culture a woman's izzat means a lot, there is no justification whatsoever for SKY to have humiliated Mahek the way he did by character assassination and using foul language like baaton sey nanga kar doonga etc.

He figured that out himself and tried to rectify the situation but it was too late, he is now worried about how he is being portrayed across the nation..

Regarding women supporting SKY, the world is full of different type of people some may find that abrasive attitude attractive but majority of the women will stand up for another woman if she is being publicly stripped thru verbal assault..

what indian culture are u talking about??...indian culture ki to kabki vaat lag chuki hai...BB mein everybody roams around half naked ...aur aap indian culture ki duhai de rahe ho...

kissi bhi culture mein...izzat means a lot...whether its a man or a woman...
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: akash08

and for sure you did not hear Mehek saying the previous day - "tum mera kapda utara, mei tume nanga karunga"..

or the rule of sexual assault blah blah says.. it is prefectly OK for a woman to say this!!

Please enlighten me..

A woman who has been publicly verbally molested like this-WILL NOT be in a normal state of mind...she is ANGRY with the man who did this to her...
And you are saying her angry outburst on the man who assaulted her using 'EXACTLY the same words"...which perhaps might be ringing in her ears,,,

YES she DID NOT say any such thing that  you are saying till the time she was attacked, and abused...!!!

Just to justify the sexual verbal assalut...which earlier you justified on the pretext of it was 'ok' to teach her a lesson for her arrogance...now you would say some lie that she was using sexually demeaning terms BEFORE she was attacked. She said NOTHING of the sort till the time she was assaulted.

So if a woman is 'rude' will you go and talk about stripping her..to teach her a lesson?? After she is overwhelmed to come back at you--because she can't take it in her heart any more, and she repeats YOUR WORDS...you will justify the act AGAIN by saying...'look she said it too!"...

Edited by hima_123 - 12 years ago
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

A woman who has been publicly verbally molested like this-WILL NOT be in a normal state of mind...she is ANGRY with the man who did this to her...
And you are saying her angry outburst on the man who assaulted her using 'EXACTLY the same words"...which perhaps might be ringing in her ears,,,

YES she DID NOT say any such thing that  you are saying till the time she was attacked, and abused...!!!

Just to justify the sexual verbal assalut...which earlier you justified on the pretext of it was 'ok' to teach her a lesson for her arrogance...now you would say some lie that she was using sexually demeaning terms BEFORE she was attacked. She said NOTHING of the sort till the time she was assaulted.

So if a woman is 'rude' will you go and talk about stripping her..to teach her a lesson?? After she is overwhelmed...you will justify the act AGAIN by saying...'look she said it too!"...

LOL.. now I rest my case. it is very clear that  you just want a preferential treatment just because she is woman..I always knew where you coming from.. just wanted to hear it clearly from you which now I have heard. Within IF forum decorum I really can not continue after this..

And yes to my mind men and women are really equal and not case based equality like you (which in single world is called nepotism).

Finally do not take anything personally..nice speaking to you.

Edited by akash08 - 12 years ago
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: akash08

LOL.. now I rest my case. it is very clear that  you just want a preferential treatment just because she is woman.. within IF forum decorum I really can not continue after this..

And yes to my mind men and women are really equal and not case based equality like you (which in single world called nepotism).

Finally do not take anything personally..nice speaking to you.

1. Yes I would stand up for a preferential treatment for women ONLY in terms of protecting them from sexual abuse. They need to be socially protected from sex based abuse, more than men.

2. You don't know the meaning of nepotism.
Edited by hima_123 - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ye towers thode chote kar lo warriors...IF collapse kar jaayega...
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

1. Yes I would stand up for a preferential treatment for women ONLY in terms of protecting them from sexual abuse. They need to be socially protected from sex based abuse, more than men.

2. You don't know the meaning of nepotism.

nepostism in judgement.. relations?? I am kinda sure there is some link some where to feel so strongly for such a mean girl!!
desi10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Just because Mahek is a woman tht means every woman shld stand up for her? No!

Everyone has a different point of view and perspective. Just look at the members on IF. Lots of girls who do not like Maheks actions are also girls. Some of the ppl who didnt support ST were also girls! Theres alot of things that are accounted for when i say i dont like Mahek. Im not a born hater i didnt even know of Mehaks existence until BB ... i dislike her actions on the SHOW!. Ive seen the show from the beginning and i liked her in initial days until i saw her side where she wld provoke ppl and instigate fights. She treated other ppl like Shakti, Shraddha and PM unfairly so now its karma time.

agree. I am a woman and I dont support mahek Chahal. Just because SKY was NOT right doesnt make Mahek right. I liked Mahek when show started but she is a big BULLY and she pokes her nose in everything. she provokes fights. she changes her friends like tissue paper. No woman is supporting SKY's behavior with Mahek but that doesnt mean we need to support mahek. She IS wrong WAS wrong and she has lost fans period.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

what indian culture are u talking about??...indian culture ki to kabki vaat lag chuki hai...BB mein everybody roams around half naked ...aur aap indian culture ki duhai de rahe ho...

kissi bhi culture mein...izzat means a lot...whether its a man or a woman...

very well said. Previously when she insulted Sakti saying his character (although i am not a shakti fan) that time nobody says anything about Mahek. Just she is a girl that means that she is allowed to say about a senior member like Shakti and nobody can reply the same thing to her?
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi10

agree. I am a woman and I dont support mahek Chahal. Just because SKY was NOT right doesnt make Mahek right. I liked Mahek when show started but she is a big BULLY and she pokes her nose in everything. she provokes fights. she changes her friends like tissue paper. No woman is supporting SKY's behavior with Mahek but that doesnt mean we need to support mahek. She IS wrong WAS wrong and she has lost fans period.

The question is not about supporting Mahak in terms of votes or fans, the question is about justifying an act of public demeaning of a woman.
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: papia

very well said. Previously when she insulted Sakti saying his character (although i am not a shakti fan) that time nobody says anything about Mahek. Just she is a girl that means that she is allowed to say about a senior member like Shakti and nobody can reply the same thing to her?

U think:
1) do women who are nasty don't deserve protection against sex based assaults??
2) so is it ok to rape/molest women in prison cells...because they have done 'bad' , infact worse stuff...so they should be 'punished' with higher order of gender based assualts?