Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah, her past was discussed, and she's uneasy with it, and Sky picked it up from that medal ceromony thing where she started to cry about saying personal stuff, so he knew exactly what to say if they have a fight, and she started the fight, and then it got out of propotion, that is what I am against!, she's done it so many times to provoke people like Shraddah, juhi, Laxmi, theres more! Provoking is bad!
OH MY!!! Mr Sky High & Mighty turned out to be such a BIG wuss!! He is afraid of physical harm from
a WOMAN? So afraid that he wants to go home to mummyji? His dramabazi today was pathetic.

I'm really astounded that there are members on this forum who find this specimen attractive-na akal,na shakal. I knew nothing about this fellow so I googled him.Apparantly he had a major role in Ms EK's serial Kyonki...Later he participated in several reality shows & behaved atrociously in ALL of them,specially in a show called IS Jungle se..something or the other.I saw some of the episodes of that show on Youtube-he was just as rude,junglee & coarse in that,so age has not brought ANY improvement!!

He was a part of a dance show & was such a sore loser that when he was eliminated(He was a TERRIBLE dancer too!) he implied that it was because his ex-girlfriend,Farah Khan,didnt want him on the show! Naach na jaane,angaan tedha.This was after Ms FK was married & I think pregnant with her triplets.That was a TRULY atrocious innuendo. And to make such a statement on National TV about a presumably happily married woman showed his real  ugly colors & lack of class.

He is a coarse,crude ill- mannered fellow.How he has managed to garner the support that he apparently has on this forum really makes me sick to the stomach.

And then of course there is the matter of his name change.GWAD!! Sky Walker??? After a charecter in an English movie?!! How utterly predictable & pedestrian can it get?!

I was delighted when he announced that he was leaving the show today...then I heard his reasons and was overcome by a fit of giggles.ALAS! By the time I was done wiping my tearing eyes he decided on staying another day.Too bad that BB inflicted him and his demented/retarded laugh on viewers for another 24hrs at the very least. 
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba170992

Yeah, her past was discussed, and she's uneasy with it, and Sky picked it up from that medal ceromony thing where she started to cry about saying personal stuff, so he knew exactly what to say if they have a fight, and she started the fight, and then it got out of propotion, that is what I am against!, she's done it so many times to provoke people like Shraddah, juhi, Laxmi, theres more! Provoking is bad!

so provoking should be dealt with a sex based assault??
By saying both of them were at fault probably you are ignoring the level and magnitudes of the two things.
Sadia.khan thumbnail
SKY is scared of mehak now.. Such a stupid kisne kaha tha Mehak se panga lo..😆 Usse is baat kar darr hai ke mehak uski pol na khaul de..😆Abb wo aisa kuch karna chahta hai ke Bigg boss usse ghar se nikaal de... ðŸ¤£

Itna bara darphauk...🤣
Edited by Saddiakhan - 12 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She looked so scary TODAY im not surprised why Sky is scared of her ðŸ¤£ She looked a witch with those long hair. 

Besides even Laxmi told her today to drop it but she wants to go on and on about it bcuz she wants to secure her safety. She even said it when she was nominated the first time tht she doesnt have fans lol . 
Mehr-k thumbnail
No body is supporting him , everyone is playing game .
hppppp thumbnail
@Akash...and if you still don't know WHY in leu of equality women should not be assaulted...no matter you think they are mean or whatever...
meanness can be reciprocated by meanness ...it CANNOT be reciprocated...by playing a CARD where she is harmed exclusively because she is a woman!!

Pixl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

so provoking should be dealt with a sex based assault??
By saying both of them were at fault probably you are ignoring the level and magnitudes of the two things.

OMG , you guys don't leave someone, Taali do haath se bajthi hain, so Mahek started the fight he prolonged it and said some awful things about her past which is wrong, do I have to bang my head on a wall like a million times till you guys hear what I say!!!!

I'm sorry if you feel offended by my comment, I said talking about her past is wrong you guys didn't pick anything before or after just this that i said both were wrong, Sky wasn;t just talking to himself, and If mahek had said that this is what shonali said, then the whole situation could have been avoided and mahek's past wouldn't have been put in front like this, I support Mahek in the fact that as a women no man can talk about a women like that, but if mahek had nicley told him the issue then the whole discussion would have been avoided!!!!!

I'm not gonna talk about this further as we're never gonna agree, I am saying Sky was wrong, do i have to shout it out!!!!! And when I said both were wrong I said it in the context that just because Mahek's past was out you can't overlookother things and support her.

Sorry again if you feel offended or feel that I was hurtful towards Mahek or any contestant or if you felt bad by my comment!!!!!! 🤔
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

sexist society!! 

if a woman has relationships shes a s**t but a man is called a Casanova! 

sky is wrong... nothing can change the fact! 

... and there is nothing wrong with defending yourself when a dog keeps barking! thats the only way to shut them up and thats exactly what mahek is doing... sky is already scared! 

Then why did Mahek said nonsense things about Shakti. Where was the girl power at that moment. She is a girl that doesnt also mean that she can say about a Male.

Where were you all who are defending her now when she was talking about Shakti's character?
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba170992

OMG , you guys don't leave someone, Taali do haath se bajthi hain, so Mahek started the fight he prolonged it and said some awful things about her past which is wrong, do I have to bang my head on a wall like a million times till you guys hear what I say!!!!

I'm sorry if you feel offended by my comment, I said talking about her past is wrong you guys didn't pick anything before or after just this that i said both were wrong, Sky wasn;t just talking to himself, and If mahek had said that this is what shonali said, then the whole situation could have been avoided and mahek's past wouldn't have been put in front like this, I support Mahek in the fact that as a women no man can talk about a women like that, but if mahek had nicley told him the issue then the whole discussion would have been avoided!!!!!

I'm not gonna talk about this further as we're never gonna agree, I am saying Sky was wrong, do i have to shout it out!!!!! And when I said both were wrong I said it in the context that just because Mahek's past was out you can't overlookother things and support her.

Sorry again if you feel offended or feel that I was hurtful towards Mahek or any contestant or if you felt bad by my comment!!!!!! 🤔

I just saw the episode a while...and I am really moved by it.
I know you said BOTH were wrong...I only am asserting that the GRAVITY, magnitude, length and volume of Akash's reaction was wayyy more that Mahak's.

Perhaps she didn't want to sweetly pacify him...or explain to him anything that time...but she has the prerogative to NOT explain herself to anyone...while HE does not have the prerogative to abuse her with such words...

I wish I could increase my decibel levels in attempting to explain it to you...that I heard you for the first time when you said both were wrong...my response to it it---almost everyone is varying in shades of grey right now in the show---but 'Sky' was much much much more at fault...I am talking about the degree of fault here!!!