Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waizmapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes, the creatives are doing a great job n the current episodes have shaped up brilliantly... Each n every track and all charecters have been delt with equal justice... But i seriously feel that the phoolan-chote sarkar track is of no good n should be scrapped completely... Otherwise, ktlk is going gr8 guns n m really liking the show like anything... Its become my favourite 😊Edited by waizmapa - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
OMG.. usha??? Ur watching too.. .wow.. thats awesome..!!

@shreya... word to all u have said.. after some teething (read TRP) problem.. the show is deffo coming back on track... this week was simply awesome...<3 loved it..!! next week once Nids is back in the hosp.. its gonna b fireworks between her n Mallu .. cant wait to watch
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
guys this is OT but plz vote for AshNi's chai scene on TT website 
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nicely written.yes i too missed MB in the last episode.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the replies guys ðŸ¤— 

So nice to see you here Usha, ðŸ¤— you should visit this forum often. ðŸ˜³ We even have SunMeera here who is two-timing Dr Ashutosh along with MSK. ðŸ¤£
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Tanu, shreya

I have been watching since day one. Just did not come here.

Shreya, thanks for making the post. 

You cannot imagine how happy i was seeing a girl actually driving a car in a serial without acting coy about it. 

How nice to see a real time parent actually talking to his daughter like real time fathers do.

My day twenty years back was after my life to learn driving as soon as I turned 18 and our serials are I don't know placing even the middle class in which century. 

I love anji but then i loved anji in the original dhoop kinare as well.

see you around. 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

@ Tanu, shreya

I have been watching since day one. Just did not come here.

Shreya, thanks for making the post. 

You cannot imagine how happy i was seeing a girl actually driving a car in a serial without acting coy about it. 

How nice to see a real time parent actually talking to his daughter like real time fathers do.

My day twenty years back was after my life to learn driving as soon as I turned 18 and our serials are I don't know placing even the middle class in which century. 

I love anji but then i loved anji in the original dhoop kinare as well.

see you around. 

Ushaaa.. so true.. i love Nidhi n her babas talk..that.. 'Sahi waqt hoga to meri beti khud ba khud bata degi' was.. awesome. .man.. so true.. my pa thinks on similar lines.. love their bonding.! 
Ktlk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ENTIRE CAST OF KTLK WAS SUPPERB.ALL THE MEMBER ARE CONECTED EACHOTHER WITH LOT'S OF LOVE AND CARE. LOVE THE SHOW AND ASHNI.