•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello All,

Few things pissing me right off are:

The names on the wall. if written by neighbours as its potrayed, 😡, why not Payal and shyam, why khushi and shyam and Khushi actualy works so hardly there to get her name connected with that swine. Payals there all the time, right. (not that i wud like thats sweet Payal to be anyway involved with freako).

secondly, whole famiy was so so worried when Payals wedding was broke, so why all of a sudden Khushi is the priority. come on now, the older sister sitting there unmarried and the lil one is forced to pick up the bill meaning atleast one down and one to go.

finally poor baabuji who was originally so suspecious of Shyam is all of  a sudden having rough time coz khusi is not agreeing to marry him that is according to Buaji.

That buaji has been given too much of a leash of their lives. she loves shyam so much why not marry him herself. we'd all be very happy.😉

LEAVE KHUSHI ALONE

Edited by no one - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
All points are valid... I guess thats what happens what you send your brain on a vacation or they lose their function by sitting idle and letting others making decisions for you on your behalf! Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago