given a choice i will continue on my path

bikerider thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hmm once again action packed epi, now that i  know its going to be sad epis with shyam taking 50% of screen time,  i am not much in disappointment  😆

CVs do you have pshychology Phd guy with you in your team , fire him today 😉😆
i had enough 😡

ok coming back to the actual topic again 😆

Arnav is in head over heels in love with kushi but he will fight till she leaves him breathless we all know that nothing new in it 😆

Kushi used to fight but she got tired fist time after GH and now 😭😭
no wonder too , may be she would have if arnav has not announced marriage but he did not leave any changed sealed with the final blow with the worlds  while returning purse 😭😭

now that these two wont do anything devi maiyya only has to do something
and that none of us like shyam i will make it easier for you 😉

if you look back actually shyam is the one who brought ARhi back together whenever they decided to go in different way.

1. first time kushi came to delhi and would have happy solving her house problem if and only shyam and not gotten herself appointment in  ASR company 🤣
So arhi landed very much together and we all know what happened from challenge till GH 😉

2 after resignation from kushi Arnav was pacing in his room and gardening he again did not do anything , and kushi busy setting up jalebi shop but again shyam  made naani agree for
blah live-in and his wife anajali brought kushi to  RM
again we know what happened in RM till payalia moment 😉

it took so much days for Arnav to go from thinking of kissing to  holding her 🤔 to kiss so he wont do anything unless pushed so its Shayms and anjali's  duty to push these two together 😆

else kushi will  get married to shyam and say everything is hunki dory and
arnav will marry blah and say ofcourse he is happy 😡

what do you guys think
i am done with my rant 😆

😉