Be positive guys...Why everyone is so angry.Edited

Posted: 12 years ago
I know i m gonna get many sandals and galliya for this but 
Well I think he behaved as ASR would have behaved.This is how his character is. We cannot expect him to go on his knees and propose khushi and also gold digger thing, he is been saying this to her for so long.ASR overcome arnav again. There is still more time for arnav to come out of shell of ASR. Well he was only 15-16 when his parents died and he was thrown out of his house. He only had di by his side who would have been constantly crying...He left Arnav long behind and became ASR who is ruthless, arrogant and hard core business man. Only Khushi was able to bring Arnav out of ASR shell. But can he allow that happen. No never because according to him Arnav is weak and people can hurt him easily. We cannot forgot he is living this life for last 10-12 years. Today Love only made one crack in his wall and as soon as he realized that crack is made, he went into his safe zone and started working toward making his wall more concrete. We all want to live in safe zone and for him safe zone is ASR mode. Only thing he does not know that the crack is made and this will widen with time and at one point time will come where he will finally realize that he cannot loose her. She is his life and I m sure directors will definitely show the progression and that will be delight to watch. Anyway Journey is more precious and important than destination and this will teach ASR a lot and will be pleasure for viewers to watch too...

Here's song I will like to end my post with...
Yeh Jeevan Hai, Is Jeevan Ka
Yahi Hai - Yahi Hai - Yahi Hai Rungroop
Thode Ghum Hain, Thodi Khushiyan
Yahi Hai - Yahi Hai - Yahi Hai Chaon Dhoop
Yeh Jeevan Hai...
Yeh Na Socho Isme Apni Haar Hai Ke Jeet Hai
Ise Apna Lo Jo Bhi Jeevan Ki Reet Hai
Yeh Zid Chodo, Bandhan Yuh Na Todo
Har Pal Ek Darpan Hai
Yeh Jeevan Hai... 
Dhan Se Na Duniya Se, Ghar Se Na Dwar Se
Saason Ki Dor Bandhi Hai, Preetam Ke Pyar Se
Duniya Choote, Par Na Toote, Yeh Aisa Bandhan Hai
Yeh Jeevan Hai... 
Yeh Jeevan Hai, Is Jeevan Ka
Yahi Hai - Yahi Hai - Yahi Hai Rungroop
Thode Ghum Hain, Thodi Khushiyan
Yahi Hai - Yahi Hai - Yahi Hai Chaon Dhoop
Yeh Jeevan Hai...

Edited by shahidrocks - 12 years ago
Lol πŸ˜† I do agree...It's only been 6months into the show, we go a long way to go before we see any kin d of confession from either Khushi or ASR...😊
In Fact it will be a Hilarious experience 2 watch ASR's reaction 2 Khushi's engagement Jhelna beta tum...tumhara number bhi ayega...Nand kisore sab dekh rahe hain... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Keanufan

In Fact it will be a Hilarious experience 2 watch ASR's reaction 2 Khushi's engagement Jhelna beta tum...tumhara number bhi ayega...Nand kisore sab dekh rahe hain... πŸ˜†

ROFL 🀣
True...can't wait to see him suffer...it's only fair as we've seen Khushi suffer the mostπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Keanufan

ExactlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
So I think Real drama is now gonna start...love have already happen...now other emotions will come out...
I completely and whole heartedly agree. I'm not saying that what he said to her wasn't cruel. It was darn right painful . Hurtful, devastating, ruthless and all the other synonyms that one can find. BUT BUT BUT ...This is ASR for you. Since the beginning we've known Arnav to be like this. He doesn't allow himself to feel simply because it has always ended up turning on him. Its not like Arnav promised Kushi roses in the beginning and he SUDDENLY turned on her. HELL He's been like this since day 1 ... I would have fell off my computer chair if he hadn't said something so vile to Kushi...Come on guys were we really expecting " ohhh my shweety poo u forgot your pursey...here u go πŸ˜† or here u go Kushi...you left your purse so I thought I should come out of my way (not ne the usual uncaring ASR) and return your purse to you. UMMM hellooo ????πŸ˜‰ Are we all watching the same ASR here? πŸ˜•lol Honestly guys what he said was really hurtful. If I was in Kushi's shoes, I would have seriously wanted to slap the guy BUT it's who he is..how he deals with it.. 

I'll write more once I finish this bio labπŸ˜†

p.s. I'm not hurting anyone's feeling here . I totally agree with each and every one of you but just please don't stop watching the show. We stand for ARHI, we fight for Arhi and we darn will cry for ARHI...TOGETHER😳
I AGREE...
PLS PPL STOP BASHING ARNAV !!!
Your absoloutley right!πŸ‘ Agree with you 126% (don't know why the 26% over thing)LOL!

But that's his character, It's fiction, it needs to have suspense, twists and it needs to keep us at the edge of our seat. Again this story is an intense love story, i guess people can't handle even this little bit of intensity! I guess if you don't want heartbreaks and intensity I guess disney Channels the place for that! LOL only joking!
Exacctlly this is what i was thinking i know he was VERY VERY rude..but wait isnt this typical ASR style..he did this to over come his feelings..to put a cover on what he did due to his emotions!!! bad boy arnav..

guys it is very difficult for a egoistic person to keep his ego aside..it will take time but he will soon transform from ASR to arnav..i really wanna see his expressions on khushis engagement..tb dekhte hain tm ma kitni ego attitude ha MR ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA..🀣🀣
🀣
the best thing about this serial is that cv always manage to surprise us..and give us something unexpecting..soo please guys dont get dishearten..

waise bhi LAAD GOVERNER ko JAILABI BAI sa koi dur nae kar sakta 😳 not even shyam..