Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

mera kuch saaman tumhare paas pada hai.. - Page 5

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: adits7

thank god u r not in d Gupta family.🀣..patah nahi kya hota uss family ka.🀣.dt if it can get ny worse dn dis..

n temme abt gupta family...lk i posted in d post apart frm khushi n babuji i hv no hopes frm other..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n abt d show ..yeah mano its jus getting better n better...n so r d actors...sanaya..barun...abhaas...abha...daljit..evry1...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...touchwood...

🀣 Ya lucky Gupta's 🀣 1st thing i would have done is send bua to her Nand kesor 🀣 
n thn Payal to get some brain 😑 !! n Garima to STAND for her Kids 😑 ! even if Khushi' Ain't ur reall daughter !! she is still ur sisters daughter 😑 !! let me see if bua did same to Payal 😑 !! hypocrite i tell u 😑 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

🀣 Ya lucky Gupta's 🀣 1st thing i would have done is send bua to her Nand kesor 🀣 
n thn Payal to get some brain 😑 !! n Garima to STAND for her Kids 😑 ! even if Khushi' Ain't ur reall daughter !! she is still ur sisters daughter 😑 !! let me see if bua did same to Payal 😑 !! hypocrite i tell u 😑 

send bua to her nand kissorrr....

actualy d thing wid garima n payal is dt dey r good to khushi...jus dt dey r too soft to b heard by buaji...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vampire_girl

ya they are hopeless like amma and payal🀣 i should say like gupta ladies..and we are babuji..akal to hai par kaam nahi arahaπŸ˜•πŸ€£
i think i have gone to nuts🀣

akal hai par kaam nahi aati...🀣

usne apni akkal kuch zyaada hi chalayi aur wheel chair baba ban gaye hai...🀣

ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

thankie baby ...glad u agree n liked d post..πŸ€—...

n i dont get upset wid d track or characters lk we c on d forums...its obivious dt evrythin cant b positive n dey got to do sumthin dramatic to tk d story forward n mk it evn better n entertaining...

yeah d story hs bn stepping ahead on a higher level...lk d tag line indicates...it cant b dt simple as sum might expect...it cant b so hunky dory ...

I will keep the positivity going and am with you!!!! 😳 Here's my post for today...

I did not have the heart to see the second half of the episode since I knew Khushi was going to be forced in to marrying that good for nothing, conniving, sick and disgusting pervert. The first half I did watch and was devastated to see Khushi being hurt so brutally by Arnav. To say that it meant nothing to him and to refer to her as a gold digger was bang out of order but…

Guys, this is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. There cannot be a confession so soon. Many things are to happen in the episodes to come and to be honest had he not been that harsh, Khushi would have never said yes. His words were the nail in the coffin but were they?

I don't think so at all. Arnav is used to getting his way with people and writing his destiny as he has said many a times. Khushi is taking that away from him. Everywhere he is failing. Sitting at her feet and making her wear a payal, nearly kissing her, fighting with the family because she is out alone, leaving her home, returning her wallet and asking after her father. He has done more than we ever thought he was capable of.

The reason he spoke to her so rudely was to feel in control but what Arnav beetwa has to realize is that the control has been flung out of his hands or rather it never was in his hands. Khushi and Arnav have witnessed the height of love as they got close on this magical night and they are going to witness the lows, the pain and the suffering has not even started.

Amidst this suffering, they will get closer. Their hearts have been bared open in one night. Khushi is disillusioned at present but in episodes to come she is going to see through Arnav's behaviour that he took this decision on impulse. She is going to see him crumble hearing her marriage announcement.

I read a post that the engagement preparations should happen so that Arnav finds out but a full on engagement between Khushi – Sicko and Arnav – La should not be done. It is not fair on Khushi and La. Khushi, because in her eyes the sanctity of marriage is penultimate and La, because becoming a victim of an impulsive decision is not really fair. Please get her a nice knight in shining armour and send her off happily.

Hmmm… Now that my words are out I will be able to spend this weekend at peace. ArHi fans be positive!!! It is an announcement of engagement not a marriage. We are going to see Arnav repent and Snake suffer!!! IPKKND has never let us down. Today it wont either…

However, if I meet Buaji on the road somewhere I will kill her.. That I can commit to you!!!! 😡

.YixingsManal. thumbnail

send bua to her nand kissorrr....

actualy d thing wid garima n payal is dt dey r good to khushi...jus dt dey r too soft to b heard by buaji...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

they Way too Soft πŸ˜• !!! I dnt get it !! some1 disses ur daughter/ sister for no reason n ur quite πŸ˜• !? hmmm i faught for my sister to people who no1 raise their voice * n i got beaten up later 🀣 YES im tawkin abt my granny * 🀣 !! 

its just i cant be quite sein some1 shoutin n jumping around for no reason 😑 ! 

IronyDied thumbnail

akal hai par kaam nahi aati...🀣

usne apni akkal kuch zyaada hi chalayi aur wheel chair baba ban gaye hai...🀣

aise me mai apni akal thora kaam chalana hi prefer karrahi hoon🀣

i think babuji must be singing in his heart seeing buaji..

tu shyam shyam karti kyun tu shyam pe marti hai..ik baat mujhe batla de tu us nand kishor se kyun nahi drarti hai🀣🀣🀣

adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArHi_4ever

I will keep the positivity going and am with you!!!! 😳 Here's my post for today...

I did not have the heart to see the second half of the episode since I knew Khushi was going to be forced in to marrying that good for nothing, conniving, sick and disgusting pervert. The first half I did watch and was devastated to see Khushi being hurt so brutally by Arnav. To say that it meant nothing to him and to refer to her as a gold digger was bang out of order but'

Guys, this is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. There cannot be a confession so soon. Many things are to happen in the episodes to come and to be honest had he not been that harsh, Khushi would have never said yes. His words were the nail in the coffin but were they?

I don't think so at all. Arnav is used to getting his way with people and writing his destiny as he has said many a times. Khushi is taking that away from him. Everywhere he is failing. Sitting at her feet and making her wear a payal, nearly kissing her, fighting with the family because she is out alone, leaving her home, returning her wallet and asking after her father. He has done more than we ever thought he was capable of.

The reason he spoke to her so rudely was to feel in control but what Arnav beetwa has to realize is that the control has been flung out of his hands or rather it never was in his hands. Khushi and Arnav have witnessed the height of love as they got close on this magical night and they are going to witness the lows, the pain and the suffering has not even started.

Amidst this suffering, they will get closer. Their hearts have been bared open in one night. Khushi is disillusioned at present but in episodes to come she is going to see through Arnav's behaviour that he took this decision on impulse. She is going to see him crumble hearing her marriage announcement.

I read a post that the engagement preparations should happen so that Arnav finds out but a full on engagement between Khushi ' Sicko and Arnav ' La should not be done. It is not fair on Khushi and La. Khushi, because in her eyes the sanctity of marriage is penultimate and La, because becoming a victim of an impulsive decision is not really fair. Please get her a nice knight in shining armour and send her off happily.

Hmmm' Now that my words are out I will be able to spend this weekend at peace. ArHi fans be positive!!! It is an announcement of engagement not a marriage. We are going to see Arnav repent and Snake suffer!!! IPKKND has never let us down. Today it wont either'

However, if I meet Buaji on the road somewhere I will kill her.. That I can commit to you!!!! 😡

i replied on ur thread as well...

here :

i so agree wid evry word u posted.πŸ‘πŸΌ..dis is wat we expect frm most here...

i so like dis simple logic n understanding d characters rather dn jus seeing it frm 1 side..πŸ˜ƒ.

evry character in IPk hs der own hallmarks n drawbacks.πŸ‘..lk u posted abt Armav's rude behavior ...he is ought to b lk dt...he hs alwaz tried to maintain dt ...dn hw ll he loose control over himself so soon..its bt obvious he ll try to keep his mind in charge of his body rather dn his heart dt beats fr khushi...

if he wudnt hv bn rude khushi wudnt hv agreed to get married to shyam...dn how ll shyam get exposed in dramatic n dhamakedaar manner...

i jus love hw d CVs hv maintained d characters n der continuity...n m loving dis track...it surely takes ArHi love story to a new deeper level..πŸ‘

adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vampire_girl

aise me mai apni akal thora kaam chalana hi prefer karrahi hoon🀣

i think babuji must be singing in his heart seeing buaji..

tu shyam shyam karti kyun tu shyam pe marti hai..ik baat mujhe batla de tu us nand kishor se kyun nahi drarti hai🀣🀣🀣

adits7 thumbnail
@Mano : my shaitaan baby...mujhe tumse yahin umeed rehti hai..🀣..m so proud of u...tu mujhe kabhi disappoint nahi karti...
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

@Mano : my shaitaan baby...mujhe tumse yahin umeed rehti hai..🀣..m so proud of u...tu mujhe kabhi disappoint nahi karti...

the world will end 🀣 ! if me will change 🀣 ! 

I just had an arguement on FB !! on how she think we not true fans for being angry on ASR πŸ˜• ! n its khushi's fault how she didnt listen to him πŸ˜• !! why would she listen to him when he didnt πŸ˜• n wats the use of listenin to him now when he agreed to marry some1 else 😑 !