•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜• When in today s episode dhruv was telling ishmeet that surely rajbeer only must have done something wrong I was like๐Ÿ˜กPlease if u have been his childhood friend surely u know better than to assume any such thing without proof. Ishmeet seems to be the only one with some sense๐Ÿ˜•where she knows something is wrong and preeto to might be at fault
  And the way preeto was avoiding and ignoring poor rajbeer was mean but the way he handled it beautifully I really liked๐Ÿ‘. Lets hope next week things improve and the entry of dhruv s sister causes preeto some jealousy and makes her realise that love is not something that one can ignore or avoid for convenience sake๐Ÿ˜‰
   Your views everybody๐Ÿ˜ƒ?

preeto loves rajbeer very much.But her first priority is her family.In a weak moments she was bowled over by rajbeer 's love๐Ÿ˜Š

.But when her father was sick as she came to know that she was contacted and wanted to inform she was not available.that made her felt very guity. ๐Ÿ˜ก

She is afraid if she started moving with Rajbeer she may neglect her family.preeto is avoiding rajbeer for family sake not for convenience . she did not realized when she was in love with him ๐Ÿ˜•
Dhruv is mad hez blaming Rajbeer thankgod atleast Ishu is sensible gal..i really feel bad for Rajbeer...and Preeto shez darpok darti hai ignoring will not work to be away frm love time will bring her to Rajbeer..
Originally posted by anasuya43

preeto loves rajbeer very much.But her first priority is her family.In a weak moments she was bowled over by rajbeer 's love๐Ÿ˜Š . 
.preeto is avoiding rajbeer for family sake not for convenience . she did not realized when she was in love with him ๐Ÿ˜•
I will have to disagree with u on this point Anasuya. agreed she felt guilty and  wanted to make amends but the way she broke things off with him and is telling herself that she made a big mistake shows that she was doing it for convenience. And she very much knew how much she loved him when she kept the karva chauth fast for him and when she confessed her love and also shared those intimate moments with him in the rain.While as a daughter myself I sympathise with her issues and understand her love for her family,the way so abruptly she cut off all emotional ties with him even though she knew his personal issues was unkind ๐Ÿ˜•and inspite of that the way rajbeer is silently still standing by her side is admirable. No offence meant with my views ๐Ÿ˜Š
 Dhruv..is tomuch Wrong..person...๐Ÿ˜ก Bachpan se ek saath bare huye hai fir vi all time Rajbeer ko hi wrong kahta hai he is not a Good Friend...๐Ÿ˜ญ
apne mom ko vi nahi rok sakta very bad...๐Ÿ˜ก Ishu to all time hi so  intro perosan...
๐Ÿ˜ฒ poor Rajbeer......๐Ÿ˜ญ
AGREE WITH ...all...Dhruv is not Like a Best Friend...
Originally posted by nikhilageet

I will have to disagree with u on this point Anasuya. agreed she felt guilty and  wanted to make amends but the way she broke things off with him and is telling herself that she made a big mistake shows that she was doing it for convenience. And she very much knew how much she loved him when she kept the karva chauth fast for him and when she confessed her love and also shared those intimate moments with him in the rain.While as a daughter myself I sympathise with her issues and understand her love for her family,the way so abruptly she cut off all emotional ties with him even though she knew his personal issues was unkind ๐Ÿ˜•and inspite of that the way rajbeer is silently still standing by her side is admirable. No offence meant with my views ๐Ÿ˜Š
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I fully endorse your view nikhilageet. As a woman and a daughter and an only child if someone tells me I can either be a daughter or a woman but cannot be both I would tell them to take a walk.
 Dhruv r so much wrong coz all time he say Rajbeer wrong & his mom is just disgusting but he not break his mom...
Originally posted by nikhilageet

Originally posted by anasuya43

preeto loves rajbeer very much.But her first priority is her family.In a weak moments she was bowled over by rajbeer 's love๐Ÿ˜Š . 
.preeto is avoiding rajbeer for family sake not for convenience . she did not realized when she was in love with him ๐Ÿ˜•
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this regard I will not fully agree with you.Nikhila. yes she loved Rajbeer very much even she kept karva chauth.Do not forget preeto is young ,inexperience ,in a spite of a moments she has taken decision and one more thing when it come to personal reason they do not thing of others ( Rajbeer )they think of themself first.They are not matured enough to think and take decision.That is what preeto did in her case

In case of Rajbeer it is quite different .from the childhood he has faced lots of problem compare to preeto .The life has taught him to be more mature for him  that is why he could face the  the situation better .This type of happening in life i have seen in my own eyes.

No offence  with your views.You have express your views. i liked it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ When you are in the IF each one can express their viewes  frankly ( But not in bad language )

Moral : If you have faced the hardship  in life .you can face the life better.๐Ÿ˜‰