Posted: 12 years ago
one secon aham was holding gopi's hand, the next gopi was covering her mouth with her hand.
did anyone see it.
i saw it

i shall give u lot a party later on for the tips coming true all 5 days in a row..🥳
yup i saw it even i was thinking the same...
I noticed it. The very next second Gopi was covering her mouth with her hands.
Yah I agree it's a blooper, It was also too little of Goham contact, I wanted him to hold her hand step in front her and face her and when she's about to break down as she did at the end with the tears to hug her and hold her close to him...if his in love he should want to comfort her seeing her in distress...pissed off with the way the track is going. 
Originally posted by ayesha_78

i saw it

i shall give u lot a party later on for the tips coming true all 5 days in a row..🥳

Yahoo! Paaarty!😊
in saathiya these things happen in gohem room only...  as i said earlier may be in the night when they go to sleep gopi will be crying and ahem will come and hug her...  now its easy to lay on bed also for ahemji since gopi is sleeping in the bed 😉

yup i saw it too but thought that ahem released her hand

and also they said it wil be dinner party

so how come the party canclelled. did all know that rashi cheated...lol

Originally posted by savvi

in saathiya these things happen in gohem room only...  as i said earlier may be in the night when they go to sleep gopi will be crying and ahem will come and hug her...  now its easy to lay on bed also for ahemji since gopi is sleeping in the bed 😉
 hope ur prediction comes true 
there is another blooper, when rashi returned to mm it was morning when jigar went to leave her it was night.