Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kizley

GOA main underworld wale bhi bohat hote hain.Kya pata...???😕

Patta nahin Goa mein kya kya hota hia. Badnam kar ke rakh diya bhai Goa ko😆
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shaf13

yes mehak pushed mandy day before yesterday also when she was fighting with sky n again she pushed her yesterday 😡 bigg boss has to take some action here 😡 its enough of bigg boss silence

Agreed! Mehak has pushed Mandy twice and I dont blame her for being pissed. She was actually trying to stop her from creating a ruckus and it was for her wellbeing but Mehak is saying who is she to come in her way? Total dumbass! I would be angry too if I was in Mandy's shoes...
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nautanki! he will deffo come back🤢

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizley

MC looks terribly scary now a days...koi bhi darr jaye 

Jab makeup ke binna atti hain toh koi bhi daar jaye. That's why she keep on putting makeup whole  day
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shivani003

Agreed! Mehak has pushed Mandy twice and I dont blame her for being pissed. She was actually trying to stop her from creating a ruckus and it was for her wellbeing but Mehak is saying who is she to come in her way? Total dumbass! I would be angry too if I was in Mandy's shoes...

sky is such a nice person he is taking stand for mandy really bigg boss plzzz v want sky in that house no matter what v want sky there
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Jab makeup ke binna atti hain toh koi bhi daar jaye. That's why she keep on putting makeup whole  day

😆😆😆 iss baat pe aik baat aur yaad agai shraddha ny kia kaha tha kali kalooti 🤣🤣
Pixl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He won't go, but I don't want him to go anytime soon, he's turned the house into a right madhouse and it's super entertaining to watch.

Even though he does everything to the extreme, but we got to see how much of a coward Amar is in the process, when Mahek said go stop him he shouldn't be talking to girls like that and his reply was that I don't want to interfere they're gonna start attacking me, he is such a coward! Amar doesn't respect women when it comes to shout or raise his voice he would do it on women like Pooja Mishra and Juhi, who he fought because it was about him, he doesn't stand up for his so-called friends.

when it's time to take a stand to stop things that are wrong he stands back. He is no-one's best friend and Mahek thinks he is, he couldn't even stand up for her!
Preciousa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And Mandeep totally deserved the push, or even a punch. Sky kya mila, asmaan chune chali? 🤣
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ek hi toh mard hai ghar mein woh bhi chala gaya toh cat fight start ho gaye gi phir se.
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Ek hi toh mard hai ghar mein woh bhi chala gaya toh cat fight start ho gaye gi phir se.

kia karen yaar sky ko nahi jana chahiye