Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

MY two cents on the upcoming tracks!!!!

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
A thought to ponder over .I have a feeling LA will bring Asr and khushi closer , looking at her behaviour yesterday she would realise tht both khushi and asr like each other and she may be the one who would make asr realise his real feelings for khushi and help him to get her back ...

After he gets to knw tht khushi has got enagaged he will definitely get very furious and would like to  chop off tht creep .

In the process shayam's reality would reveal (IT HAS TO ) and aranv might misunderstand khushi all over again tht she anted to marry some one with tonnes of money and tht creep is kinda rich bec of anjali .

SINCE THE TAG LINE HAS THE "NAFRAT" PART , i feel ARSHI'S  marraige willbe in a hush push,and it will include the factor of love hate for sure . it might be slighlty on kutumb's trend .

If they show arshi's lovey dovey wedding i guess noting would be left in the serial then and it wont even make any sense . Their wedding would be a roller coaster ride initially which would settle as time passes by cuz their unconditional love for each other is there and shall remain but circumstances would make things difficult . but all well tht ends well.ARSHI will be together .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey maham, u hv written what i was thinking just now...sacchi...
even, i thought..the same..bcoz more than la loves arnav, she is a good friend of asr..i think she will make him realize that he is in love with khushi...in this there are 2 benefits..

la will b there for a long time as she is going to do all the effort to make arnav and kushi closer
khushi and arnav without confessing to each other, will come closer..

and la will reciprocate all the good things khushi has done for her in life...she has totally changed..and i started loving the character and i want her to b there...

bcoz any love stories..there shd b atleast one person to make the lovers together...in kushi's side, payal is one dumb..she never come forward for this...and arnav's side anjali is again a dumb..otherwise, after shyam reveleation she will broke...so the only outsider and close to kushi and arnav is only lavanya...

so i love to see lavanya doing this...as yesterday itself she has got some tip...so now her job is to think..and work..all the best la..
ketki_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

brilliant , i was thinking exactly on those lines but couln't pen down but u did, hats offđź‘Ź to u

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
they should not make too many people -ve , already we have hands full witht tht bozo buaa tht silly mami and tht cococroach shyam , so lavnya helping arnav and khushi getting together will be nice to watch.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah I dont want La to turn Nagative! WHICH i doubt she will... I want HER to show some maturity and REALIZE what is going on with Kushi and ASR... and do her best to sort things out...

I hope she gets help ... from Dhruv, or some other HOT guy (Maybe Aman) who comes on the scene!