Engagement preps BUT no engagement please!

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Atleast I want this for Khushi.

ASR-LA I can tolerate engagement - but best would be not even engagement.

However I feel when ASR comes to know of KKG's engagement preps in offing  - he may say yes to his engagement too!! I hope not though!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unna_178 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

that was the thought that i had after reading the article... they mentioned both will be engaged... even i want just the preparations to go on... but in yesterday's epi the razaidas decided not to force him so may be in today's or next week's epi he will get to know about her engagement then he will again will say yes to engage in angry or jealous mode... damn painful to see both get engaged with other person...

Edited by unna_178 - 12 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is so horrible...seeing that Shyam victorious even if momentarily... even I hope Khushi does not get engaged...hopefully Shyam's reality will be out and much as it seems impossible, I would love it if Buaji is the one to find out his reality. Keeping fingers crossed ...
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

This is so horrible...seeing that Shyam victorious even if momentarily... even I hope Khushi does not get engaged...hopefully Shyam's reality will be out and much as it seems impossible, I would love it if Buaji is the one to find out his reality. Keeping fingers crossed ...

So wish this happens - Buaji finding about Shyam's reality would be superb redeeming of her character too - I am sure Abha Parmar the actress will be happy too!!!
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the creatives like to create confusion and let the engagement happen i guess...I will be happy if they stop with engagement and dont make Khushi marry Shyam jus for some high drama, that would be too pathetic :(
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
chill yaar!!! engagement ho ya na ho kya fark padta hai. Shadi to arhi ki hi hogi. (Whether dey got engaged or not doesn't matter, marriage will be of arhi only)
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sun2011

So wish this happens - Buaji finding about Shyam's reality would be superb redeeming of her character too - I am sure Abha Parmar the actress will be happy too!!!

It is about time elders were shown taking responsibility for their actions. If she is forcing and emotionally blackmailing Khushi, it is only fair that she is the one who finds out.