Inside the mind of ASR - have a look - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago

@ appy2011 - thank you my friend. glad you enjoyed.

@ Ankifan - thank you. He does fight with his inner feelings.

@ Riyadutta - I go week on my knees too. He makes me feel like a jelly. β˜ΊοΈ

Bad boys with tender heart - totally my type. 

Originally posted by vasiraju

Hi fari,
such a grt post loved it.πŸ‘
A closer look n deep analysis of ASR character made me feel n more love for the character.
yes he feels each n every emotions but he don't  know how to express them. when people say he is expressionless i feel srry for them according to character he shouldn't show any emotions on his face.yet again we feel the pain,love n his regrets through his beautiful chocolaty brown eyes.
i bet u none the  TV actors has the caliber to do justice for ASR character other than Burun
.In future people forget Burun n only recognize him as Arnav😊 

Barun will always be remembered as Arnav but I truly want him to be remembered as Barun - a gem of an actor.

thanks 

I guess u should be awarded for this in dypth analysis on arnav , I have not seen this serial from the beginning i just started it from september and got hooked but yr character sketch of arnav helped me understand him very well . Ahhi just wana say go get khushi arnav , we understand yr problems but save her yaar!
Originally posted by ArHi_4ever

Fari... πŸ‘

I saw your warning about the post being long but still read since I like your writing style. Whatever you have said is so true and so well written that I was astonished. You have described Arnav Singh Raizada so well. You have managed to explain what has happened so far and have also shown the true picture of why it has happened.

Also, thanks so much for taking Arnav out of the sadist and masoschist group. He is neither of those things. He is not the bad guy but the ultimate gray hero - antihero on Indian television.

He is different from all the others for one reason and one alone amd that is Barun Sobti. Barun has breathed life in to the character of Arnav and what a brilliant portrayal of the anguish, pain, dilemma and confusion of a man torn apart by circumstances. He wants to love, but cannot. He wants to be happy, but cannot.

It takes an actor par excellence to reach the heart of the audiences and make them love you despite your negative qualities. Barun makes Arnav believable. Take a bow, Barun Sobti because you have outdone yourself in every frame and you are only going to get better!!! 😍

thanks 

@ Mahumluvght - thank you and glad if If I helped you understand better😊

@ Supna9 - thank you 

@ gudia - Thanks and I hope so too. I am tired of all the bashing.

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago

Originally posted by somzz007

Arre wah!!! Awesomness Fari... I will definitely ask you for help for any research work..πŸ˜‰...

Thanks Somzz... I would love to help 😊 

@ uyti - thanks πŸ€—

@ Mahi - Sautan πŸ€— thank you !!

@ anonymous4444 - thank you and I wish that section of the forum reads it. 

Originally posted by swaram

That's ASR alright! Kudos to you in presenting to everyone the true character of ASR! Couldn't agree with you more on all your points both his strengths and weaknesses! 

Barun has evolved immnesly as an actor and has put his heart and soul into the character and made it so believable! Sanaya also has done a marvelous job as khushi. Hats of to the actors that  we can drool over a kiss that didn't happen and feel the pain of the two after what followed!

Barun is UNBELIEVABLE!!

Sanaya is fabulous too. My favorite TV actress!! Beauty, brains and talent 

ABSOLUTELY MINDBLOWING...You left me speechless with this post  !!!!

SIMPLY SUPERB !!! πŸ‘

I was also sad because of bashing Arnav posts... so me 2 made a post y'day... but this post is above all ... Hats off !!!
Edited by monsi08 - 12 years ago

@ anjaani07 - Thank you. I was genuinely hurt after reading those posts. 

@ monsi08 - thank you so much dear