Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Some Khushi Sympathy - Page 3

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really this horrific Bua..she is behind kushi like hell😡,is this shyam is her son r wht that she can't even hear a single word against him.she can blame kushi for everything tht had happened to them bcoz  of shyam.
when the neighbors came  to their house n this shyam god so pathetic...i never seen a man sitting btw the ladies conversions, can't this bua  ask him to leave the place politely when situation is out of place afterall he is a PG at their house,if mom would their she would kick him out wid out second thought.
poor kushi everyone playing wid her like she is doll wid no emotions n feelings.😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Headoverheels
Ijust love you a sensible post without bashing the leads unnecessarily...even i feel like crap with everything they are doing to Khushi

I esp hate Buaji...but then i somehow can atleast understand her as she cares for her brother and still does not know about Shyam and is probably oldfashioned and wants the burden of her brother and herself!!!

But i hate maamiji and off course the paedophile!!!!!!

Kudos to peole who have mentioned about maamiji i love you all...I wish Lakshmi gives maamiji a push in buttocks and mami falls and breaks her teeth esp front teeth...as I am sure that would shut her up

As for Buaji well she must know the truth and i wish Shashi beceomes alright and goes away from that home with his wife and daughters after taunting her nicely for almost spoiling his daughter life!!!!
The guilt trip isenough fro her...

ASR the best punishment is to get him married to Khushi the girl who angers him, makes him lose control, irritates him and attracts him to the core!!!!

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
in IPKKND i love only khushi. she really need a true friend jiske sath wo apna dukh share kar payegi. raizada family is very selfish family