Silence Screams When Heart Exist In Darkness.

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
3/November/2011

Before i shall began to pen down Today's Analyze i'd like to share that I wasn't In a frame of mind to create the Post regarding On Today's Episode, though Khushi's Melancholy and Arnav's Etiquette's made me bound deeply and then my Heart honestly whispered that I oughta make it no matter what. (=

Pride was in Vanity, Uncouthness, Vehemence and in Invasion, although he concurred to get Married with LA apparently, 'coz he merely wants to veil his sentiments in the Shell of Egotism, though what happened to him when he abruptly Back out from his Words disgracefully ? And walked away in an Etiquette Of I-Don't-Care sense. Was he just examining Glory ? Evidently yes! Making her Cry, seeing her overwhelming tears endlessly he was feeling placated inside, and his Spirit lied up In Relaxation, 'coz he encountered with the same Feelings of her heart to heart. Pride internally convinced himself up, that She's Only Mine. On the other hand, he ineffably knows that She clutches a very potent and sterilizing Feelings for him which he couldn't deny come what may. Her pure tears of Love which was dripping down to no End was making him subtle and vulnerable to the core and he actually and certainly knew that clearly. His Heart knows that he doesn't put up with her sobs and it was killing him inside, screaming and haunting him. His Contenment was faded away in a moment and hinged on verge of Afraidness. Keeping the curtains on her Heart heavily she was Smiling, pretending to be delighted as nothing would have befalled so that he won't be able to glance in her Eyes anymore. Though, his Emotions were playing curiousness towards her to seek out the Issue regarding the Anklet. It wasn't a simple or ease Question for which he was asking from her. As a matter of fact his Heart want to listen up all that Anxiousness and distress which she was grasping a moment back as a Heavy Heart. While driving her away to her House he transparently knows she's obscuring her agony in her fake Smile somewhere and trying to misapprehend him. Her soul was entirely wrapped up in the shackles as the fear gripped her internally, She felt as she's existing in a dark land among the lifeless People, listening to the voices in her head Of loosing him and in the corner of her Heart she was hoping for the better salvation of her Existence.
On the contrary, Pride doesn't believe in LOVE, Emotions or any Eternal Bonds merely b'coz his Mind presumes that LOVE is just an illusion, and illusion that vanished away at any time, It shows him where he could be, but still it's just the same, Every single day he wonders that its just to find it's all too hard, to love and trust again and again. The Only Ray of Hope which can fill his Life with the Bright Colors and Shines is the 'Glory' when she look at him he feels as she's look into his heart, He knows the fear is dead when she look at him fear lingers no more, she slightly developed the Sunshine in his Life when he can justify and make the thing out plainly.
Concludingly, When she turned back to see him, her tears were speaking thousand Of Words She have no answers to the questions he had asked, but now that she know that she can't have him back, all her dreams have flown out the door, She was wishing as someone could give her answers for which she is for b'coz  without him she nothing at all now, nothing but tears continue to fall, And now She's no longer the person that She once was, neither he remain the same person as he was, just pretending to be Cheerful, just veiling his Emotions in the Egoism simultaneously.

" Glory's Deep Anguish, yet Veiled Into Her Exquisite Smile "

Now that you no longer to hold my hand
I wish you could have understood
What i now feel deep inside of me
Why cant you open up and finally see
That i miss everything that we once had
Now that its gone I'm nothing but sad,
It was so special and so real
Does he even care about the way i feel ?
I'm Happy, I'm Miserable,
I'm swaying in the Avenues of Lonely paths
Would you ever Break the Walls of Silence ?
I'm just gonna make myself stop feeling the pain
Thinking of you all the time, its driving me completely insane,
I don't have courage to move On, I'm Dull and Weak
Escaped in the Shadows Of Your LOVE, just call my name once
Nothing in this world is to console this moment,
For it the too painful, For it is too deep, For it is within my soul
But moving on is something i can't do,
My Painful Heart Only takes your Name.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful as always, the poem at the end made me feel like crying...u have a way with words, loved it. Thanks for the PM🤗
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Waooo
so sad 😭
but so true it's amazing the way u understand the caracters
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really great poem very meaningful
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hayee...mar gayee. tumhare shabdo ne ghaayal kar diya mujhe...awesome 👏
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous post as always ⭐️👏👍🏼

I especially loved these lines:

It was so special and so real
Does he even care about the way i feel ?
I'm Happy, I'm Miserable,
I'm swaying in the Avenues of Lonely paths
Would you ever Break the Walls of Silence ?
I'm just gonna make myself stop feeling the pain
Thinking of you all the time, its driving me completely insane,
I don't have courage to move On, I'm Dull and Weak
Escaped in the Shadows Of Your LOVE, just call my name once
Nothing in this world is to console this moment,
For it the too painful, For it is too deep, For it is within my soul
But moving on is something i can't do,
My Painful Heart Only takes your Name.

Gosh its so heart wrenching!!😭😭 but brilliantly written!⭐️
Edited by RiyaDutta - 12 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What should I ay Safaf...It really brought tears in my eyes, Beautifully written and the emotions are expresses in a perfect way...Amazing job!!!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved ur post..its awsome as always..the selections of words..

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That was beautifully written,every word touched my heart.
As usual I was mesmerised by your words...I wish I had talent like yours...well done 👏