Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Small Sacrifice ?! : O

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Bua Jee Said To Khushi That She Should Marry Shyam & Why Can't She Just Do This Small Sacrifice For Her Father  She's Speaking Like Marriage Is Something Small But Why Don't She Think That If Khushi Marry Shyam Then She Has To Bear Him The Whole Life :( This Can't Be Small Sacrifice But The BIGGEST Sacrifice One Woman Can Go Through If This Is In A Way Forced 🥺 Her Whole Destiny Will Be Controlled From There :( I'm Really Shocked How Bua Jee Think About Marriage ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² It's Disgusting . Is Marriage Some Kind Of Joke Or What ?! Is Marriage Really Something Small Topic ?!! I'm Wondering How Bua Jee's Husband Lived With Her, I'm Sure He Is Happy That He Escaped Her 😆 Do You All Really Think That This Is Small Sacrifice ?! 😳 Do Share Your Views Hon :] 🤗
Edited by ..-Sanzz-.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this in no way is a small sacrifice...marriage?! she's saying marriage is a small thing..i don't think she understands what being married means...she's talking like it'll last only one day...someone explain to her, marriage is a lifelong process...she's really getting on my last nerve, and the way she's emotionally blackmailing Khushi, i wanna kill her...i say we form a gang and hunt down buaji...she has no right to hurt our Khushi 
jenshad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arhi-Sarun

this in no way is a small sacrifice...marriage?! she's saying marriage is a small thing..i don't think she understands what being married means...she's talking like it'll last only one day...someone explain to her, marriage is a lifelong process...she's really getting on my last nerve, and the way she's emotionally blackmailing Khushi, i wanna kill her...i say we form a gang and hunt down buaji...she has no right to hurt our Khushi 

Exactly ! ðŸ¤— She Think Marriage Is Small Sacrifice & She Should Do It For Her Father ðŸ˜³ I Mean What The Hell Is She Trying To DOOO ?! ðŸ¤” It's Khushi Who Have To Marry & Stay With Shyam NOT Babu Jee ðŸ˜† Ohh Godd :(
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arhi-Sarun

I totally agree with you! I mean just because buaji lost her husband and was widowed doesn't mean that all marriages last not-so-long. Marriage is a lifetime commitment and a highly respected social institution, and unless you are sure, you should not enter into it.

can someone go convey this message to her from all ArShi fans? please? I beg of you people. someone! 😆
jenshad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushi-la

I totally agree with you! I mean just because buaji lost her husband and was widowed doesn't mean that all marriages last not-so-long. Marriage is a lifetime commitment and a highly respected social institution, and unless you are sure, you should not enter into it.

can someone go convey this message to her from all ArShi fans? please? I beg of you people. someone! 😆

I Do Think She Knows It But Likes Be The Villian In The Story : P 😆 & About The Marriage Speech, You Are TOTALLY Right 😳 🤗
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Marriage is the biggest gamble anyone can undertake in their life. Buaji is blindly in love with Shyam and doesn't wanna lose him at any cost so she's forcing Khushi to get married to him because she knows that he likes her.

The way Shyam's worked her in his team, she his best pawn and ally... she really needs to consult a dictionary to find the meaning of the work 'sacrifice' first and then decide if its big or small!

Its like she's asking Khushi to kill her own desires and become a martyr!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

Marriage is the biggest gamble anyone can undertake in their life. Buaji is blindly in love with Shyam and doesn't wanna lose him at any cost so she's forcing Khushi to get married to him because she knows that he likes her.

The way Shyam's worked her in his team, she his best pawn and ally... she really needs to consult a dictionary to find the meaning of the work 'sacrifice' first and then decide if its big or small!

Its like she's asking Khushi to kill her own desires and become a martyr!

I Totally Agre With You :) 🤗 Thank You For Your View(s) 😳
saniya.x thumbnail

what's bothering me is that the only thing she knows about Shyam is that he's good, from her prespective obviously. Has she ever tried finding out about his past/parents? SOMETHING? Then how can she get Khushi married to him? & even if she does, were will he keep her? Will he become a ghar jamai? She CANNOT force Khushi to marry him, a women should not be forced to get married and what she's doing blackmailing Khushi through her father is not right esp when it's about Khushi's life, entire life! All she cares about is Shyam, has she ever tried finding out what Khushi wants? Will she be happy with him?

I really want to see her reaction when she finds out about her Shyam Babua the greatest! 😳
jenshad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

what's bothering me is that the only thing she knows about Shyam is that he's good, from her prespective obviously. Has she ever tried finding out about his past/parents? SOMETHING? Then how can she get Khushi married to him? & even if she does, were will he keep her? Will he become a ghar jamai? She CANNOT force Khushi to marry him, a women should not be forced to get married and what she's doing blackmailing Khushi through her father is not right esp when it's about Khushi's life, entire life! All she cares about is Shyam, has she ever tried finding out what Khushi wants? Will she be happy with him?

I really want to see her reaction when she finds out about her Shyam Babua the greatest! 😳

BANG ON ! ðŸ˜³ You Stole My Words ðŸ˜† Anywayss How Are You ?! It's Been SOO Longgg Naa Saniii 🤗
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no its not small..its v v v big as it will take all of viewers heart..and arhi's life..