Dharampatni

3rd Nov,11: WU: Kastur ki Rangoli-Saroj aagbabuli

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the WU, Tanu.

I have a question though.  Perhaps someone can answer.  What exactly does the line about affection and rangoli being similar because they are built by the person themselves mean?  

That by destroying the rangoli, she is effectively destroying her affection for God, or destroying God's affection for her?
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

Thank you for the WU, Tanu.

I have a question though.  Perhaps someone can answer.  What exactly does the line about affection and rangoli being similar because they are built by the person themselves mean?  

That by destroying the rangoli, she is effectively destroying her affection for God, or destroying God's affection for her?

Well it means.. 'Sneh' aka 'Affection' is build by a person and needs to be taken care of with utmost precision ... similarly 'Rangoli' is also made by a person.. n it needs to be taken care of...!! both the things.. affection n rangoli not only need to be made with care.. but handled  with care as well! 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahh, thanks for the explanation. Tanu. ðŸ˜Š
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thought Saroj's performance was rather comical in the rangoli messing scene.And she's fighting a losing battle. She'll end up turning everyone against her. Of course Baapji's choice of words doesn't help the situation much either. So disrespectful.
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the written update.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update Tanu

Great performance today from Surpriya Ji. MohUr are always a treat to watch. Loving ensemble cast on DP
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear Armu
Jamila1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

Saroj is unbelievable  she needs to look at the bigger picture, her jealousy, insecurities of her son's wife will most definately play a big part in future problems in the home and making Hitler Baapji more reason to blast everyone.  I hope Kastur Confront's Saroj next week becasue she looked upset and annoyed that Saroj never spoke up so she took the blame which resulted in herself being yelled at by Baapji.  I hope Kastur does not continue to be Mahan in this way because its never gonna help her if anything its going to allow Saroj to play more games and insult her in the eyes of everyone.   Saroj thinking of what Kastur's motives are - seriously??? the girl just saved your bacon!