Aaj mere RoluGolu ki shaadi hai - Epi 61 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Anjalg

Gullu in her room, wearing Vassy's turban and staring at his mojris (these mojris were the reason for all the trouble😡). She is having fb's of her marriage to Vasant, making Vassy wear those mojris...😭
gulaal ka trouble toh patha nahi...hamesha kesar ka trouble toh rahe hai yeh mojri...jab bhi dekho har koi mojri pehen ne ka laayak nahi kehthe kehthe uskha dhimaak karaab kardiya...end thak usse n mojri koh akela choda hi nahi...

Gullu in her room, wearing Vassy's turban and staring at his mojris (these mojris were the reason for all the trouble😡). She is having fb's of her marriage to Vasant, making Vassy wear those mojris...😭

haan yaar this is the first show where a mojri is given the negative role😆 villain mojri ..ya cupid mojri haye i am confused ðŸ˜• 
I am also wearing my special chaniya choli jis mai Dushyant, Dushyant likhaa hai...😳
Originally posted by bioinfo

haila bole toh baki ke bhi idar hai hi bolrela hai apun srush, alanta, siree aur anjal ko😎 anjal item tu ate hi dushty pe drishti dal baithi😆
chaithu tuje kya hogaya yaar..kal bhi tu aisa kuch bol rahi thi..muje laga ki sone ke baad shaayad teek hojayega..lekin yeh sab ithni achaanak..kaise hua??😲..Chaithu take care😛😆

JK barges in to the room and happily, chirpily tells Gullu that everyone is waiting outside for her. She explains the process to Gullu AGAIN and explains that after this DV, Dushy will become her husband and she will become her MIL!! Bol toh aise rahee hai jaise getting her as a MIL is like getting dahi jalebhi!!😕
Jk was acting so sweetly.I had to watch it once again😆
Originally posted by MR21

Hey Siree...looks like u r very much in a worry because of chudail n her tapori language...cheer up...aaj toh khushi ki din hai...n lets dance...

Yup..ramya..chudail ki language..eww...phir bhi aaj me khush hoon rolu golu ka shaadi hai na..
Originally posted by MR21

Next scene in gulaal room...

gulaal in her room now...focus on vasants mojri as she is seeing them and she is holding vasants pagdi cloth...she having Fbs of vasant when she made him wore these mojdi in his leg...n their marriage...Jk calls gulaal while coming into her room...n says that come out as every one is waiting and think abt what u have to do in rasam...as no need of any late while doing good things...she says u have to keep vasants mojri in front of dushy while every one is watching u outside...when he wore them ur dv with him will be done...n dushy will take care of u whole life...dushy will be ur pati n me Jk ur MIL...she leaves...Jk all sweet words with gulaal...i cant beleive Jk can talk to gulaal even in this way...money ka maamla hai...aisa hi baat karna hoga na...

I just love how this scene was shot, wid Vasanth's mojdis and Gulaal in the background then focus goes to Gulaal. Brilliant shot! About JK- I can't believe she was ready to die instead of letting this happen😆

JK barges in to the room and happily, chirpily tells Gullu that everyone is waiting outside for her. She explains the process to Gullu AGAIN and explains that after this DV, Dushy will become her husband and she will become her MIL!! Bol toh aise rahee hai jaise getting her as a MIL is like getting dahi jalebhi!!😕
Anju...yeh tu ne beech mein jalebhi koh ghusaaya hai...yahaa bhi usski yaad dilaana zaroori hai kya...
Originally posted by bioinfo

arey koi dushty ko dekho🤣usko pata bhi nahi aaj uspe dukhon ka pahad tutne wala hai🤣sare sapne kahin kho gaye shaadi karne chale the baaarati ho gaye🤣

Arrey pahad ki baat mat kar...aaj toh uski izzat lutne wali hai ..woh bhi public mein..and woh bhi ek bache ke hatho!!🤣
JK exits and PB enters the room. She begs Gullu not to go through with this..she says that JK and family will nocho her and finish her. She tells Gullu to leave, go to Rashipur and start a new life!

Gullu all determined, asks PB not to beg her and says that she has made up her mind, gets up, picks up the mojris and walks out..leaving PB all worried