Bigg Boss Season 5

Romantic angle and twist.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I wanna give a twist to the jhagda of mehek and sky...when mehek was crying inconsolable...sky,came and hugged her...wah kya mard ka tight hug diya..and mehek felt weak and usko lipat kar rone lagi..kya yeh pyar ka shuraat hai doston?πŸ˜†..after that,she suddenly told him to get lost...I actuially loved that hug scene πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
Chits1 πŸ˜†

I think i have said this before. You make the best n spicy topics on forum πŸ˜†

I dont know what to write about topic but I was little shocked to know these guys were close friends for 13 yrs. Thats a long long time. I wont be surprised if they are actually best friends and sky did all this to give her enough footage to save a friend from eviction. Who knows  

Looking at such a lame, fake fight with over the top reaction from mahek, i have no respect for both of them. Gosh ! And this fight will be seen tomorrow as well. Kitna emotional atyachaar πŸ˜‘ 
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Arrey Chits, he said 'You're my sister'. Kya, romance!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

But his hands at her waist...hmmm...fishy fishy...those hands have been there before. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chits1

I wanna give a twist to the jhagda of mehek and sky...when mehek was crying inconsolable...sky,came and hugged her...wah kya mard ka tight hug diya..and mehek felt weak and usko lipat kar rone lagi..kya yeh pyar ka shuraat hai doston?πŸ˜†..after that,she suddenly told him to get lost...I actuially loved that hug scene πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

lolz nahi yaar di ..i dnt think so..he said u r liek my sister
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Chits1 πŸ˜†

I think i have said this before. You make the best n spicy topics on forum πŸ˜†

I dont know what to write about topic but I was little shocked to know these guys were close friends for 13 yrs. Thats a long long time. I wont be surprised if they are actually best friends and sky did all this to give her enough footage to save a friend from eviction. Who knows  

Looking at such a lame, fake fight with over the top reaction from mahek, i have no respect for both of them. Gosh ! And this fight will be seen tomorrow as well. Kitna emotional atyachaar πŸ˜‘ 

Thanks yar πŸ˜†..I must thank the mods too for allowing me to post freely.
kya pata,these ppl do anything for footage πŸ˜•
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Arrey Chits, he said 'You're my sister'. Kya, romance!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

But his hands at her waist...hmmm...fishy fishy...those hands have been there before. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Oh no,he said this? meine suna nahi yar πŸ˜›...waise,sky and mehek ki jodi accho rahegi..dono..ekdum hott types..πŸ˜†
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chits1

Oh no,he said this? meine suna nahi yar πŸ˜›...waise,sky and mehek ki jodi accho rahegi..dono..ekdum hott types..πŸ˜†

yess he said it..

lolz dere jodi..nah me not likin itt...

tell me d name of d food u cooked..so i can google it & see d picz & say wow it lookz deliciousπŸ˜†
Edited by harpkaur - 12 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sky and Mehak... Nooo... PoM ka kya hoga? I think Sky and PoM are made for each other... he want PoM to be the captain so badlyπŸ˜†

Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TallyHo

Sky and Mehak... Nooo... PoM ka kya hoga? I think Sky and PoM are made for each other... he want PoM to be the captain so badlyπŸ˜†

yeh jodi bhi sahi hai...she always smiles when Sky teases her..I think,she has a soft corner for him πŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harpkaur

yess he said it..

lolz dere jodi..nah me not likin itt...

tell me d name of d food u cooked..so i can google it & see d picz & say wow it lookz deliciousπŸ˜†

Dum Aloo,Beans,Dal etc...boring yar...but mujhe tho BB ka spice dalna hai,tab aur zyada tasty hoga πŸ˜†