luckybin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Will Arnav succeed in taking her all the way home this time?  The only time he has managed to get her home is when she was unconscious and could not say anything to make him angry. The other two times he left her on the road. Will history repeat itself or will he get her home?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileyhug7679 thumbnail
i think
GET OUT is on the way

he left her stranded in life why would he take her home i dont think she is going to reach in one piece she is shattered from inside next thing is by dropping her on road he will shatter them even more
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I hope he takes her all the way home but knowing how defensive he can be and the fact he's trying to avoid what he is truly feeling, who knows what'll happen.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think too that the "get out" is on the way! no matter how much things get worse, Khushi will always manage to bring a fake smile and this might out rage him.
jahbless thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She's trying to get answers out him.  All the answers which lead to one major piece of the puzzle. Anytime he is up against a wall like that he will  start driving fast - then slow down ( he remembers that KKG is scared of fast cars) then remember that he is a big tycoon and it's sign of weakness if he admits his feelings... then he'll stops the car and yell/rudely tell her to "GET OUT"
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hope history doesnt repeat this time
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba123hina

i think too that the "get out" is on the way! no matter how much things get worse, Khushi will always manage to bring a fake smile and this might out rage him.

i SOO agree with your reasoning for why a get out is one the way. I would absolutely hate for him to leave her again. I really hope he takes her home because that will show him as changing dynamic character..thus showing that he is starting to give in to his feelings at least...but i feel like the moment he will want to give in to the feelings, KKG will bring that big fake smile on her face...which will bring out his ego and he will think, "what does she think? she can control her feelings and I can't? I'll show her!" and ASR will overpower Arnie to throw her out of the car.

that seems reasonable (as per ASR logic) but I still have my fingers crossed, hoping that he won't leave her this time 😕
nehasargam thumbnail
Sure shot get out will happen..i have absolutely started to dislike arnav not cos of wat he did to khushi but for lavanya...
clouds88 thumbnail
i wish this time khushi tells him to stop the car and walk out with dignity..she has had enough!
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i gotta feeling, history will repeat itself!