No PAIN no GAIN.. :) ArHi

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
God it was such an emotionally PACKED epi! 😭 I really felt deep for both Arnav and Khushi.. They both are going through a very complex emotional scenario and are confused BIG TIME with the feelings that they have just realized, happens to be mutual..

You know guys.. I was reading some posts here.. Some stated Arnav is wrong.. Some said Khushi was wrong.. Some say both are wrong! πŸ˜† But in my opinion, no one was WRONG intentionally.. Both were in their characters.. The difference was when Arnav REALIZED that he is becoming highly uncontrollable and vulnerable, he freaked out! Cuz THAT was NOT who ASR is!! ASR doesnt have any emotions or if they do exist, they are buried deep down! But he NEVER shows them.. To anybody! But this beautiful, innocent girl in RED, just exposed his EMOTIONAL side.. She just witnessed it! No.. He wouldnt let that happen! He backed off and avoided her..

I see people saying that Khushi was wrong as she didnt thnk of Lavanya once! I disagree! Was she the one who moved forward and asked Arnav to kiss her or giving him such signs? 😳 NO! She didnt! When they looked in each other's eyes, they were transported to a different world.. A world where there was just these two.. And they were caught in the aura created around them.. And to top it all, they both happen to be in LOVE with each other so they were bound to get carried away due to the proximity. The moment they both tasted reality, they both felt guilty and uncomfy.. Did Khushi say that 'Why didnt u kiss me ASR'? 😳 πŸ˜† I guess no! :P then why are ppl saying that she is betraying her friend..?? When all that she has done so far was for Arnav and La's happiness, its realy unfair to say that for her..

She even wanted to confront ASR that what on earth was that all about?! What do you want to show by keeping that payal.. That was soo Khushi-like.. Demanding for an ANSWER! Making him FACE those things, from whch he is running away..

And ASR's desicion was just out of anger and an outcome of his confused emotions! Kaash mein tum se muhabbat kar pata Thats the reason that he said Yes to marriage with La.. May be for nani's sake as well.. But in my opinion, he is just AFRAID to love AGAIN..

And girls sabar karo! πŸ˜† I can see sudden ubharta pyar for La.. 🀣 Dnt get me wrong! I am equally feeling bad for La.. She is a sweetheart who changed herself for Arnav.. But poor soul is becoming a sandwitch btw our two dhakkans! So galz dnt worry.. As we have seen in precap, Khushi WILL pretend to be happy for her friend La! She'l never do such a thing that cud hurt La intentionally.. Technically speaking, she is just soo LONELY! She doesnt realy have anyone with whome she can trust to share ALL her feelings.. She is just faking a smile to please others.. But in the process, no one is noticing that her OWN smile is lost somewhere.. Just hope that Arnav returns HER khushi back to her life once again soon...
Summarizingly,

No pain... No Gain 😳 😳
P.S: Hats off to Sanaya! Really this gal is just PERFECT in emotional scenes! The way her eyes said it all! Wonderful! I was literally having tears in my eyes when i saw Khushi crying and my father was like 😳 🀣 when he saw my face! 🀣

Feel free to give your views! :)
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanlicious thumbnail

I agree No Pain No Gain but still this much Pain is piercing me inside out πŸ˜­ I really couldn't see the moment when he ignored her and announced the marriage even if it was for Nani's sake. I dunno how will I manage this track.

Moreover, the gupta's have also some more drama in store for us. Have to bear that episode too. Challo Koi nahi, finally ArHi have to get married at last considering the signs given previously.

By the way, Great Post Sumi πŸ˜Š

CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanlicious

I agree No Pain No Gain but still this much Pain is piercing me inside out😭 I really couldn't see the moment when he ignored her and announced the marriage even if it was for Nani's sake. I dunno how will I manage this track.

Moreover, the gupta's have also some more drama in store for us. Have to bear that episode too. Challo Koi nahi, finally ArHi have to get married at last considering the signs given previously.

By the way, Great Post Sumi😊

Aww dont worry shafuu!   πŸ€— At the end of the day, ths show is about ArHi so tension kis baat ki? πŸ˜† And u know m glad that the story is finally moving in a certain direction! 😳
saniya.x thumbnail
I cried today. 😭  It was such a heart-touching epi, I really loved it. The way Khushi turned as soon as she heard ASR announce his wedding with La, just made me teary! I swear I wanted to kick ASR πŸ˜† I was like 'WTH are you doing?' 😳 but just like you said, no one's wrong! He's running away from her, just like he said to his Di the day I find this girl, I will stay away from her and that's exactly what he's doing. He's back as ASR and like Khushi said, he never knows what he's doing when he's angry, that's what he's doing!

As much as I hate to see both like this, I have a feeling I might like this track! Now it's Buaji's turn to start her game once again blackmailing Khushi to marry Shyam babua 😑 and this time, Khushi might say yes! 😭

Nafraat paas aane na de, Mohabbat door jaane na de!
saniya.x thumbnail
^^ ohh and btw, lovely post SUMI. πŸ€—
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

^^ ohh and btw, lovely post SUMI. πŸ€—

πŸ€— πŸ€— 😊
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u remember  that anjali asking asr 'what if u love a girl' for that his answer was i will keep away from that love' thats what he is doing now..btw i liked your postπŸ‘
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved the last part!!!!
well said!!!!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree with everything youve said. Both Arnav and Khushi are going through such a rough phase in their lives, and also, very vulnerable as well.  Kaash mein tum se muhabbat kar pata...this saying definitely takes me back to those initial promos for this show. Im quite enjoying this track, because i know at the end of the day, Arnav and Khushi are meant to be but in order for them to really understand the depth of their love for each other, they have to go thru this, and as for La, I feel for her, because shes so clueless to things, and she is sandwiched between my love birds! lol Oh well..what can we doo..we knew this was going to happen to her.

Wonderful post really! Youve pointedd out everything!
No Pain..No gain!...WELL SAID!πŸ‘
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

I cried today. 😭 It was such a heart-touching epi, I really loved it. The way Khushi turned as soon as she heard ASR announce his wedding with La, just made me teary! I swearI wanted to kick ASR πŸ˜†I was like 'WTH are you doing?' 😳but just like you said, no one's wrong! He's running away from her, just like he said to his Di the day I find this girl, I will stay away from her and that's exactly what he's doing. He's back as ASR and like Khushi said, he never knows what he's doing when he's angry, that's what he's doing!

As much as I hate to see both like this, I have a feeling I might like this track! Now it's Buaji's turn to start her game once again blackmailing Khushi to marry Shyam babua 😑and this time, Khushi might say yes! 😭

Nafraat paas aane na de, Mohabbat door jaane na de!

Saniii! πŸ€— Aww yeah i too cried..    πŸ˜­ The way she was watching it all from the back.. She was all alone! I didnt hate Arnav cuz i can undrstand where he was coming from.. :(
Yeah now its Bua ji's turn to torture us!   πŸ˜†