Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: neelu.apr18

hey addamates!🤗

have u guys learnt the news that navya'll be going off air soon?

Oh great! I log in to this news! I hope its a rumour and everyone at the CV house gets a jolt and adds some spice to the existing storyline ..then ...we are all good! ðŸ˜• Hope its a rumour...!

Hello everyone! ðŸ¤—
Edited by cheeeky - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raving season gone, my rants are on.
I could only see Rama's face with a heap of make-up throughout the episode. I have complaints with Snigdha now. Doesn't she have any say in this? U don't need to look like a clown with loads of make-up to show urself a typical gawar, do u?
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@all:
I hope it is a rumor ... chances are ,it is false news!
As trp is not THAT bad,  it is a craze amongst 5 lacs+ januables (as pointed out by Nisha yesterday) , S_S is star+'s favorite chocolae boy these days, It is SP's own concept- materialized by Swastik pictures- they'll sure give it more breathing room!

-And anyways, jo hona hai, so hona hai : so just enjoy!
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

Raving season gone, my rants are on.
I could only see Rama's face with a heap of make-up throughout the episode. I have complaints with Snigdha now. Doesn't she have any say in this? U don't need to look like a clown with loads of make-up to show urself a typical gawar, do u?

I know! Think Soumya's cheeks have been subjected to some third class makeup as wll ...its showing up with pimples and craters! ðŸ¤¢
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ Shaina

Hahahahaha…..I liked how u promoted the xoom.com….gosh that ad is so annoying I tell…..I can picture that man all jumbing wide with hands up…

Ok so once again sharp observation there with the way Anant addresses his in-laws…..I was still hyperventilating with the speed of the epi to catch on this minute but important details….

Well so it seems that next set is ready for the future since the college set wont be much of use unless Navya's "faisla" is to go for further ed or work in the college as professor.

The office set is being very softly introduced n I suppose we soon will see Anant n crew working their…..can we have Poodlebir work there as well….maybe have Ritz n appy there too…..1 happy family at Vedanta/Vijeta/geeta press……oh not to forget….navya too….

Honestly….even I didn't like how Navya approached Anant in the precap…..but not coz of the reason u gave Shaina….but coz I felt Navya is worried about Anant failing more coz of her own selfish reasons…..rather than purely being concerned for him. I mean ….say if he fails…..how wud he feel that all his college mates passed n he is left behind….thats insulting n saddening…..

imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree to u Shaina and Shilpa, Navya's words did not go well with me also. Didn't show worries at the thought of Anant getting failed rather it was her insecurities that burst out.
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shilpa:
LOL..let me make xoom more easy on you : forget that man(he is creepy) :chose your own: choices are- Majnu/poodlebir/Mo/Opapa/Schacha/Ddaddy/hershyboy ... 😆 zoom, zoom , zoom😉

And , yep - didn't like she is worried about blame on herself (which is not entirely wrong 😉)   than about Anant failing/ left behind:  he'll catch up with Harry maybe!, find more moti-patli gang ki friends- while devi slogs around in looney quila :))) .. jk, jk  ..
Navya needs to mature in her dealings. She usually is, but sometimes this out of character things bother me!
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
lovely episode...and anya phone convo...really loved that...
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
😲😲😲  itna sannata kyun hai bhai???!!!

I couldn't watch yesterday's episode, so no POVs from me:(...so just stopping by to say hello to the ladies online...no one online is it??
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 abey...u r in the wrong place...welcome back!!!🤗hav been missing u...