I have yet to see ONE genuine fight

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Everyone

I recently came across this board, and one thing I have seen is some people are way too passionate about their favourite participants. Guys and GIrls please be advised that they are all dramebaaz, and in reality NONE of them could be a true friend or a role model. All of these are selfish, show off, wannabes who have their game faces on and in this to win it.
I know BigBoss house is full of it and this is pretty much expected but what surprises me the most that I have yet to see one genuine fight in this house, almost every fight seems to be a act of overblown egotastical and biblical proportions just for the sake of fighting.

Between Sky's gaali, Laxmi ki taali, and Maheks hath ghumao chutki, Siddharts chaaploosi, Mishras bin dawat qawwali, Vidas chipkugiri, Shonalis chamchagiri, Bedis bhaashans, Shradhas sehmati, Juhis rationwali, Mandys potty -- one thing is for sure they are all attention seekers. 
Edited by TheBoss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Dunno about fight, but I found PoM's broom-breaking act quite genuine and not at all made up..

She was cornered ever since she came to the house.. Even Rageswari accepted it.. Here I stay with few girls and if everyone abandons me, or everyone has a problem with me, it's tooo difficult for me to stay here even for one day.. Just imagine how she would have felt for long 10/15 days..

Anyways, apart from that, all fights seem to be made up.. Specially Vida-PoM's, PoM-Sid's or PoM-Sky's.. One person in all these fights just aggrevated the situation and made a hill out of a mole.. :-|
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheBoss

I recently came across this board, and one thing I have seen is some people are way too passionate about their favourite participants. Guys and GIrls please be advised that they are all dramebaaz, and in reality NONE of them could be a true friend or a role model. All of these are selfish, show off, wannabes who have their game faces on and in this to win it.

I know BigBoss house is full of it and this is pretty much expected but what surprises me the most that I have yet to see one genuine fight in this house, almost every fight seems to be a act of overblown egotastical and biblical proportions just for the sake of fighting.

Between Sky's gaali, Laxmi ki taali, and Maheks hath ghumao chutki, Siddharts chaaploosi, Mishras bin dawat qawwali, Vidas chipkugiri, Shonalis chamchagiri, Bedis bhaashans, Shradhas sehmati, Juhis rationwali, Mandys potty -- one thing is for sure they are all attention seekers. 

*thumbs up*

It's amazing how some people defend and justify the actions of their 'favourites'...heck, there's no one WORTH having as a favourite in this game, because it's like picking out of a bag full of 'bad eggs'...each is worse than the other. There is no 'genuine' naami khet ki mooli in this house. Mandy, Amar, Shraddha...all double crossing and trying to play each other and the rest...Bedi, Shonali, Laxmi...aag lagana aur phir hawa dena 101...Juhi and Vida putting up fronts to get through...Mehak giving ultimatums on her straight-forwardness...Sid/Sky ka toh jitna kaha jaaye kam hai...and when it comes to the resident drama artist, Mishra, we've all seen the shows she's put up with the filthy rag/mop/elbowing issues with only self-imagined provocation. 

If you want someone to win the GAME, based on how they PLAY it, I understand. But blindly justifying and supporting their tantrums and hissy fits, each and every time? *snorts*
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Hello Everyone

Many thanks for elightening us with your wisdom..

if you really want to know btw: people here are very experienced and some are watching the shows for 5 years now. They do not support someone because they are role model.. they are supporting because that particular contestant entertains him/her and he wants that contestant to stay and thereby supporting that person..what that person is in real life does not bother us at all. what he/she does in the house and whether that entertains us is the only question. We do not really like to be a judge of someone's character and dig his/her history from the grave..

And now pls.. do not come up with how you get entertainment out of fight etc.. How one gets entertained is one's own choice and this show is definitely entertaining .. otherwise neither you nor others would have been here..