ABHInA: Sweet Injury - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
lol i dont get it...Jeh fought to destroy Abhay, Maithli planning to get the potion as well as Abhay, Alina is worried abt Abhay, Pia is worried abt both Alina and Abhay...and Abhay - he is only thinking abt the potion and nothing else 🤣...Pia, Alina - sab jaaye bhaad mein, he doesnt care 🤣...he left Pia and Alina alone in the jungle and went home with Haseena 🤣🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
LOL yes Archu🤣

Both are true friends, jeeyenge bhi saath mein aur marenge bhi saath mein.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Seriously I want him to die he just irritates me and rest of vampires😆

He even irritates me 😆. 
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol i dont get it...Jeh fought to destroy Abhay, Maithli planning to get the potion as well as Abhay, Alina is worried abt Abhay, Pia is worried abt both Alina and Abhay...and Abhay - he is only thinking abt the potion and nothing else 🤣...Pia, Alina - sab jaaye bhaad mein, he doesnt care 🤣...he left Pia and Alina alone in the jungle and went home with Haseena 🤣🤣

I still feel alina is in hiding with Potion 🤣 Abhay ne alina and potion donno ko chupa rakha hai like he said without alina that potion is worthless so I still feel potion and alina are togather😳 N I dont want haseena to romance abhay now🤣🤣 Imagine abhay calling metz as his mom and then maithali's face 🤣🤣 n worst part will be Chand seeing haseena woo abhay🤣🤣🤣
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think Abhay knows where Alina is, as he went home with fake Haseena. The only person who knew where Alina is Piya. Alina will end up saving Piya from Jeh. 
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I don't think Abhay knows where Alina is, as he went home with fake Haseena. The only person who knew where Alina is Piya. Alina will end up saving Piya from Jeh. 

I think it might be arnab not alina😆