tomorrow rashis truth out to mm

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
😛  but ðŸ˜­  why because we wont see aham telling gopi to eat until friday ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think even maha episode we are going to see Aham insisting Gopi eats dinner.

Remember Jigar hasn't gone to pick Rashi yet, tomorrow half the episode will be Jigar going to CM with his tail between his legs to plead with her as she wants...🤢 bring her back, Hetal hugs her and tells her not to do that again without telling the family where she is going then Kokila is going to light in on her, all Kokila's diatribes everything she knows Raksha bandhan, bhoot impersonation, fake suicide attempts, manipulation of Jigar's marriage will only finish end of Friday, Saturday she is dragged out then Gopi's mopping around, asking Jigar to eat when he finally does then Aham taking care of his wife. 
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Remember Jigar hasn't gone to pick Rashi yet, tomorrow half the episode will be Rashi going to CM with his tail between his legs to plead with her as she wants...🤢 bring her back, Hetal hugs her and tells her not to do that again without telling the family where she is going then Kokila is going to light in on her, all Kokila's diatribes everything she knows Raksha bandhan, bhoot impersonation, fake suicide attempts, manipulation of Jigar's marriage will only finish end of Friday, Saturday she is dragged out then Gopi's mopping around, asking Jigar to eat when he finally does then Aham taking care of his wife. 

you are  right nafisa. ME will be anniv celebration. rashi will be thrown out only on friday.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Remember Jigar hasn't gone to pick Rashi yet, tomorrow half the episode will be Rashi going to CM with his tail between his legs to plead with her as she wants...🤢 bring her back, Hetal hugs her and tells her not to do that again without telling the family where she is going then Kokila is going to light in on her, all Kokila's diatribes everything she knows Raksha bandhan, bhoot impersonation, fake suicide attempts, manipulation of Jigar's marriage will only finish end of Friday, Saturday she is dragged out then Gopi's mopping around, asking Jigar to eat when he finally does then Aham taking care of his wife. 

I agree Nafisa.
With Jigar going to get Rashi and Rashi acting like a, well we all know what she's acting like, that will take a while so the precap that we've seen with Koki and Rashi probably won't happen til towards the end of the episode leading to the whole kicking out on Friday which will probably last all episode.
Can't wait til the whole thigns is over and out in the open so we can move on with the story.

Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, i'm waiting to end this Rashi's track as soon as possible and start Goham love story in a fresh and romantic way
Edited by Dasuni - 12 years ago
savvi thumbnail
but what will happen when rashi is kicked out...all gloomy facesand how will jigar react and hetal what is this kokila and then what hte hell they will celebrated anniversary...

i think kokila will say if rashi has done so much kalakari and upset us that doen't mean my gopi vau and ahem dikra cant celebrate and then they will do some party w/o them...

in that will kinjal and dhawal come ???  how kinjal necklace kalakari will reveal...
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk19

😛  but ðŸ˜­  why because we wont see aham telling gopi to eat until friday ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ

No it might happen before because Gopi will be sad after hearing nicely from KOkolia and she will be sad. It is then Ahem will come n feed her.. Tongue.. tum sab ka khayal rakthi ho.. apna khayal nahi rakthi... Tongue😆