Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have a different opinion. I o sympathize with arnav.. It is but natural that when you have gone through a lot of negatives and bad moments in life because of attatchment and LOVE, you dont want to go trough it again. Arnav sayas that. Yeh mujhe kya hua main yeh kya kar raha hoon.. But yeh the engagement decision was wrong. But i think it was just a spontaneous reation. He didnt think much... IM SURE he wont marry La!! He just did it to get away from khushi...
The precap sooo tells it.. The way he asks her tum khush ho?? he isnt happy with his decision, he wants to hear it fom her. Mayb he isnt confident enuf to confess and he wants khushi to confess first...
..Apz.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

no no no, i m not sympathise with arnav. i hate him. ek ghamandi buisnessman. use khushi ka har ek aasoon ki kimat chukani paregi

arnav is not a person who had had an easy life..hes ruthless,egoistic,but at heart is not bad...and he wil surely regret his decision soon...he cant live without khushi and hes trying to escape from that feeling to which once fallen theres no getting up...so chill...arnav wil hav to confess soon his love!!!
aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I understand people...being a woman,if I were in Khushi's place I would have said ja doob mar to Arnav and married someone else...but we are the "audience" ...and we know both their stories...so as a viewer I was trying to judge his character...ofcourse he will get back from Khushi when she announces her engagement ...atleast then hopefully he will understand that he needs to change!!😆...but time-being he has no friend to share his inner feelings and worries...poor guy 😉

- a devoted Arnav fan 🤣
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Come on ... how can one sympathise with him. He is ruining 3 lives.. his, Khushi's and La's by this decision
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

i sympathy him yaar😆 can i get a slap for this🤔well i want to tell why! he is not cheating la or khushi ..he is cheating on himself! a person who cheats himself is the biggest fool!😆 and i sympathy with this love sick fool hottie!😆 he really doesnt mean t hurt la ..its just that he wants to stay away from khushi..after today he can see that he cant get over khushi and getting married with la is the only way to keep himself away from khushi!
he is preferring his no interest in love nature over his already in love heart! but trust me the day he will understand the fact that he cant over khushi and its impossible to stay away from her he will sort out everything but i just hope till then it shouldnt be too late! 

well this is my love with arnav heart is saying! i dont know but cant stop na😳 its just that i LOVE arnav the character very much..for just one reason i cant get that hate you arnav fact in me😔 but ya it feels hurt to see khushi in that state and i feel sad for la too BUT!!🥺

Actually he is going thru emotional conflicts.. If you have seen ASr from first episode who does not have values for marriege and relations.. who wants keep the Live in relations with La.. does not believe on love.. strong personality who wont shake for any woman..After that Interuppted kiss, he just realized that, he changed or emotionally shaken by the simple girl Khushi.. But still he is not accepting that he is in Love with her... He is just thinking that it was physical attraction.. but he is cheating himself.. that he is in love..dont bash him.. give him some time... He is ASR.. usaka attitude aise thode, itane jaldi Khushi ki vajah change hoga... I do have sympathy for poor Khushi.. she is just broken.. I liked the precap.. Just because they are together at least got some time for them before they will separate.. I guess next few episode he will realize that he loves her deeply...
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i dont know whether sympathy is the word...
but i certainly do not hate him...!!!
i love him stilll...

he is confused...the only thing i dislike is that poor la has to suffer...!!!
and i think its too early to say anything...!!!
i think the character ASR would surely justify his actions...
y he did wat he did??
wat was he going through when he said this..??
well know...
will have to wait...
and as i mentioned somewhere before isnt the whole thing about "mohabbat door jane na de,nafrat paas ane na de"
Edited by anodaksgfan - 12 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

i sympathy him yaar😆 can i get a slap for this🤔well i want to tell why! he is not cheating la or khushi ..he is cheating on himself! a person who cheats himself is the biggest fool!😆 and i sympathy with this love sick fool hottie!😆 he really doesnt mean t hurt la ..its just that he wants to stay away from khushi..after today he can see that he cant get over khushi and getting married with la is the only way to keep himself away from khushi!
he is preferring his no interest in love nature over his already in love heart! but trust me the day he will understand the fact that he cant over khushi and its impossible to stay away from her he will sort out everything but i just hope till then it shouldnt be too late! 

well this is my love with arnav heart is saying! i dont know but cant stop na😳 its just that i LOVE arnav the character very much..for just one reason i cant get that hate you arnav fact in me😔 but ya it feels hurt to see khushi in that state and i feel sad for la too BUT!!🥺

Agree 👏 I do sympathesize him coz he is battleling with his own emotions and the Title Track is for this what is happening right  now ⭐️
WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Pardon my ignorance but since the first episode, he has only misbehaved with Khushi. I have not seen him treat La like this at all. I feel Khushi needs to give it back to him just like she did in the Guest House scene. She should stand up for herself. She is a woman of today, is the strength of her family and this serial should not represent her as an emotional weakling.

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I do not sympathize with men who think that women are mere toys. I hate men like Ast and I hope Khushi ignores him when he comes back.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you anodaksgfan.. he is confused and going thru emotional conflicts.. we need give some to ASR.. tomorrows episode will interesting.. I liked the precap.. at least they are together...Its really painful for him to ask her "tum Khush ho".. and same for her...